Started by Tek1la, January 08, 2015, 07:39:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

N!k

[Stalingard! Dnx15]    HNofs 2005-2014 Offline
[Fear Tarax3]             Narayan  2014     Offline
https://www.facebook.com/StalingradTeam
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2vjKyzWi09g5yT_oSH7YfQ

djvancho

hosters freaked tarantula accept true make 1st WIPE in dragon network history and everithing wil be ok. and me and my people will back to play again
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

MaraZmo

Quote from: djvancho on January 10, 2015, 03:36:15 AM
hosters freaked tarantula accept true make 1st WIPE in dragon network history and everithing wil be ok. and me and my people will back to play again
No wipe please! thank you!
sixcessive1 PR/BD  -> Nightmare OFF
BAngelz Member

TFF

make 1st WIPE in dragon network history and everithing wil be ok. and me and my people will back to play again
You and your traders u mean?

Francy

Pff we don't need a fu ck ing WIPE, we need only changes. Why do you want a WIPE? We have only items from Interlude, so draco/ic/dc set and S-GRADE weapons, in HB all equip(excluded  RB jews) will change, so why do you want a WIPE? STOP. That's all. Maybe I'll come back to play if HB will be interesting and cool. I hope so. We count on you Track and staff ;)
Tarantula:
Francy PP/HE - PW/SWS - PR/BD - SH/BD Noblesse--> OFF

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:
Francy SPS/TK - SWS/WK - SPS/WK  Noblesse --> OFF

SS2 Till The End Of The Time

UngO

Quote from: Francy on January 10, 2015, 07:01:25 PM
Pff we don't need a fu ck ing WIPE, we need only changes. Why do you want a WIPE? We have only items from Interlude, so draco/ic/dc set and S-GRADE weapons, in HB all equip(excluded  RB jews) will change, so why do you want a WIPE? STOP. That's all. Maybe I'll come back to play if HB will be interesting and cool. I hope so. We count on you Track and staff ;)
tbh wipe would help but it wont happend and since i dont wanna lose my fortune im against it too...but wake up dont be naive if they rly care about tara so much they would work only on tara not on two new servers and tara would be long here with hb on it two new servers are much fresh donations that can fill pockets again and even if its rude and sad its the way how business works...if i can rly say my opinion tara is gone and even if i hope that hb will save it it wont...but i will try it ofc for the love of my friends that play here ;) i always voted for tara and i always will but im realist not some fuking dreamer
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

WhiteBux

wipppeeeeee -> then il come back to play my my friends  (don't give a ssssiiitt about my donated items)
Im Perfect

Francy

Quote from: UngO on January 10, 2015, 07:17:57 PM
tbh wipe would help but it wont happend and since i dont wanna lose my fortune im against it too...but wake up dont be naive if they rly care about tara so much they would work only on tara not on two new servers and tara would be long here with hb on it two new servers are much fresh donations that can fill pockets again and even if its rude and sad its the way how business works...if i can rly say my opinion tara is gone and even if i hope that hb will save it it wont...but i will try it ofc for the love of my friends that play here ;) i always voted for tara and i always will but im realist not some fuking dreamer

Ye, on the last part you're right..
Tarantula:
Francy PP/HE - PW/SWS - PR/BD - SH/BD Noblesse--> OFF

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:
Francy SPS/TK - SWS/WK - SPS/WK  Noblesse --> OFF

SS2 Till The End Of The Time

SexyPro

are u going to bring back moarpony's again? he'd sell vala in 1st week of serv, again and again and again, same story ever.

djvancho

Tarantula need wipe because after tarantula start there was many changes ,i talk about way to take horn for sub pvp zones and many others ,many people stop to play from begining because can't make last hit to take golkonda horn,many people stop to play because 2 3 mouths cant hit Baium,MANY MANY people left because server was offline 1 mounth (HOST PROBLEMS not dragon  staff fail but verry important reason ),
3 main CP from fightclub stop to play because nobody from all server accept war and my friends stop to play because dont have PVP for nothing,DEMICH made 750 pk and nobody back war (this was litle fail of DN staf necause made 100 % res from bp and ee and 50 % from pp se res) so sever from 2900 online fail to 700 800 online with boxes and ofline shops
WE HAVE FULL PARTY WITH SETS + 6 AND BOSS SETS +6 we dont need those items on empty server
GM fail with tatoos on oly,mana burn reuse ,active skill reuse,pvp zones near zaken,aq,baium,anthars,valakas i cant remember all resons people to left server.

but after all changes server became more interesting with marks of andratas In pvp zones and GoE RBoses and before oly people was busy to do pvp in this good zones

so best way to take people back on this server remove tatoos on oly ,mana burn reuse and active skils and WIPE server,make good advertising,vote system,2 mounths before opening server 1 weak open beta server for test on high rate , and i'm sure this time server wil be sucsesfull   

Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: djvancho on January 12, 2015, 12:35:59 AM
Tarantula need wipe because after tarantula start there was many changes ,i talk about way to take horn for sub pvp zones and many others ,many people stop to play from begining because can't make last hit to take golkonda horn,many people stop to play because 2 3 mouths cant hit Baium,MANY MANY people left because server was offline 1 mounth (HOST PROBLEMS not dragon  staff fail but verry important reason ),
3 main CP from fightclub stop to play because nobody from all server accept war and my friends stop to play because dont have PVP for nothing,DEMICH made 750 pk and nobody back war (this was litle fail of DN staf necause made 100 % res from bp and ee and 50 % from pp se res) so sever from 2900 online fail to 700 800 online with boxes and ofline shops
WE HAVE FULL PARTY WITH SETS + 6 AND BOSS SETS +6 we dont need those items on empty server
GM fail with tatoos on oly,mana burn reuse ,active skill reuse,pvp zones near zaken,aq,baium,anthars,valakas i cant remember all resons people to left server.

but after all changes server became more interesting with marks of andratas In pvp zones and GoE RBoses and before oly people was busy to do pvp in this good zones

so best way to take people back on this server remove tatoos on oly ,mana burn reuse and active skils and WIPE server,make good advertising,vote system,2 mounths before opening server 1 weak open beta server for test on high rate , and i'm sure this time server wil be sucsesfull   

Quote from: sixyPro on January 10, 2015, 11:00:51 PM
are u going to bring back moarpony's again? he'd sell vala in 1st week of serv, again and again and again, same story ever.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Gardax

Quote from: djvancho on January 12, 2015, 12:35:59 AM

If you want wipe, just go to other server. There will be 2 new servers (Titan and HellRaiser). There won't be any wipe and we will have new features, probably most like pvp server so just w8 a little bit and show your items 'POWER'. :)
Dragon: Off
Gardax - SD/GS
Clan: SesameStreet2 <3

Tarantula: Closed
Gardax - SD/GS + Hero

HellRaiser: Closed
Gardax - SD/SS

Gaia: On
iGardax - SM/MS + Hero