News:

Main Menu

Mage CP lf Members

Started by Diabolic, January 27, 2015, 04:31:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diabolic

For full details send pm at forum.

-Timezone
EU cp should be daily around 6 hours from 18:00-24:00 midnight.

-About the CP
We are a mage CP,we are not part of any clan yet.Out target is to be competitive with out any exception.CP building is the known for hi5 mid/low servers.(sorceror,sps,necro,ee,bp,domi,bd,sws,9th spot goes for 2nd bp or doombringer)

Language/Communication
We are international CP,and we speaking english 24/7,using private ts3 server.

Expecting
Some who can speak english well,and participate with us at the following hours.Be a nice understable and good guy,without insult anyone.

History
I am the leader of the old DoomSquad clan that played in some old low-rate servers(maybe of you maybe know us). We are not making any clan yet, just we organize a good cp for some fun. And if something goes well we will up again our old forum,and we will recreate DS :P

Diabolic

Because the too many messages,please reply me only with the class that you want to play and is available on mage build. Thank you.

Treaker

Hello I with friend looking for cp we can play mages sps,neccro,sh,sorc

arielsebastian

hi, i'm really interested on the propose, i can play with nuker (necro is my preference) but can also use bp-ee-se in equally skills, i'm an argentinian player who plays a lot of time (like 12 hours per day)
if there any slot yet please whisp me ingame "arielsebastian" and we can talk :D