Web Analytics
Third class tranfert

News:

Main Menu

Third class tranfert

Started by MrSpoil, February 05, 2015, 01:24:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrSpoil

Hi everybody, i didnt find out to do my third class transfert. You said that its for free, and we didnt have the quest. So what to do ? there no item sold in grocery at gludion.

Help !!

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: MrSpoil on February 05, 2015, 01:24:07 AM
Hi everybody, i didnt find out to do my third class transfert. You said that its for free, and we didnt have the quest. So what to do ? there no item sold in grocery at gludion.

Help !!
Hello,

3rd class quest you have to do it, but quest is boosted in its rate, so it will be very fast.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

MrSpoil

I don't understand what the point to give free 1rst and 2nd class tranfert without quest to do. But for the 3rd we have to do quest ?

It's a long quest not really easy... i'm really mad, i am actually one of the most high lvl of this server. There is less and less ppl in this server. What does it means ? It means that for a high lvl player like me i have to do all the things alone (have a crafter, spoil ,..) but i cant do alone all the things....)

And now youre telling that the one thing that can help me to play alone is impossible, because i have to do the quest ?

What should i do ?

Stop playing and pray for ppl to come in this server ?

Tell me ?

And BTW do you know what the 3rd class transfert is? i have to fish to do 3 more quest kill 500 mobs ...
freak this... im out.

Thx!

dabird1980

bb

Quote from: MrSpoil on February 05, 2015, 10:57:29 AM
I don't understand what the point to give free 1rst and 2nd class tranfert without quest to do. But for the 3rd we have to do quest ?

It's a long quest not really easy... i'm really mad, i am actually one of the most high lvl of this server. There is less and less ppl in this server. What does it means ? It means that for a high lvl player like me i have to do all the things alone (have a crafter, spoil ,..) but i cant do alone all the things....)

And now youre telling that the one thing that can help me to play alone is impossible, because i have to do the quest ?

What should i do ?

Tell me ?

And BTW do you know what the 3rd class transfert is? i have to fish to do 3 more quest kill 500 mobs ...
freak this... im out.

Thx!

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: MrSpoil on February 05, 2015, 10:57:29 AM

What should i do ?

Tell me ?

freak this... im out.

Thx!
Hello,

I have already said and explained why (at least that quest) is not buyable. Lineage 2 is a multiplayer game, playing it with friends helps ,a lot.
Regarding 3rd quest, drop rate of quest items is increased rapidly, therefor it is easy.
I hope to see you in game.

Kind regards
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]