Web Analytics
Donate to keep the server alive

News:

Main Menu

Donate to keep the server alive

Started by =^TrackZero^=, February 09, 2015, 09:21:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

When i said it i mean it, if you want to keep the server online please support it trough donations.
If not, Tarantula will be suspended until we dont finish the upgrade concept to a Hellbound.

Thank you
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

TFF

Maybe u should attract ppl to donate. Consider to put some nice stuff at donny like b ,a and s armor sets maybe some pots i dont think that will ruin the economy becouse it not exist at the moment.

Francy

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on February 09, 2015, 09:21:27 PM
When i said it i mean it, if you want to keep the server online please support it trough donations.
If not, Tarantula will be suspended until we dont finish the upgrade concept to a Hellbound.

Thank you

Track it's a bit difficult for people to donate now for server.. I suppose that all thinks that it's useless to donate now because server is dead with 0 action..
Tarantula:
Francy PP/HE - PW/SWS - PR/BD - SH/BD Noblesse--> OFF

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:
Francy SPS/TK - SWS/WK - SPS/WK  Noblesse --> OFF

SS2 Till The End Of The Time

Gardax

Update it as fast as you can to HB, then put in Donator Manager more items for players who don't want to farm a bit. :P
Dragon: Off
Gardax - SD/GS
Clan: SesameStreet2 <3

Tarantula: Closed
Gardax - SD/GS + Hero

HellRaiser: Closed
Gardax - SD/SS

Gaia: On
iGardax - SM/MS + Hero

creslinth

Hmm i got a question. It will be wipe of all chars after upgrade to HB ??

Brdgs
Creslin
Eryn1e - Tyr/destr EPIC :P

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: creslinth on February 10, 2015, 06:17:57 PM
Hmm i got a question. It will be wipe of all chars after upgrade to HB ??

Brdgs
Creslin
There wont be any wipe, since the server itself is new and there are no items nor chars that can be a problem to newcomers. On top of that there will be interesting features for new/old players (TBA)
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

creslinth

I ask Track becouse i decide to come back recently :) And i dont hear about upgrade. Now i think about come back becouse meybe after "up" my all items (epics sets etc) will be worthless if you do pvp serv with all items at shops. I hope so you dont want this in that form ??

Brgds
Creslin

p.s. And i glad it will not a wipe :D
Eryn1e - Tyr/destr EPIC :P

trippledouble

Quote from: creslinth on February 10, 2015, 06:28:24 PM
I ask Track becouse i decide to come back recently :) And i dont hear about upgrade. Now i think about come back becouse meybe after "up" my all items (epics sets etc) will be worthless if you do pvp serv with all items at shops. I hope so you dont want this in that form ??

Brgds
Creslin

p.s. And i glad it will not a wipe :D

Ktos jeszcze z enclave wraca?
The one and only Naiz

Mardun / Vash / SoBOtA

ExCiDiuM

makkmarci