Web Analytics
What keeps you busy in game and playing L2? - Page 10

News:

Main Menu

What keeps you busy in game and playing L2?

Started by =^TrackZero^=, February 13, 2015, 10:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trippledouble

The one and only Naiz

Mardun / Vash / SoBOtA

ExCiDiuM

enemy

So after these ideas etc can u tell any info about the upgrade how is it going when is it gonna happen?

Kabally

Quote from: enemy on March 09, 2015, 04:08:20 PM
So after these ideas etc can u tell any info about the upgrade how is it going when is it gonna happen?

When i come back u will join my clan.
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

enemy

Kabally

SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

enemy

Xardas

OLD DNET sets were fun, old Icarus bows were fun ... game got boring for me when my 50 dc set turned into some crap :D But hey just out of curiosity can you post new links to DL interlude also when will this switch to HB

Skarbonka

enemy

Yea would be nice that u could share some info with us about upgrade/opening etc..

_NecroKINGS_

everybody wondering about server's opening date,updates,changes, and more much thing. the staff should give some information to know how the new tarantula will be. Thanks
Bqq - (old) many hero in row :P
ThatMadTurk - Owing Machine

=^TrackZero^=

The Staff will give information once they are ready, giving partial clues or answers will just create spam/flame/trollage and create demand for more answers. We didnt gave any dates , simply because we prefer to work without pressure.
Be sure that we are on this 24/7, and when time comes we will explain you details.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Francy

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on March 12, 2015, 11:18:03 PM
The Staff will give information once they are ready, giving partial clues or answers will just create spam/flame/trollage and create demand for more answers. We didnt gave any dates , simply because we prefer to work without pressure.
Be sure that we are on this 24/7, and when time comes we will explain you details.
I want to see how this server will be. I know that DN staff will be able to create a good PVP server and I hope it.
Tarantula:
Francy PP/HE - PW/SWS - PR/BD - SH/BD Noblesse--> OFF

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:
Francy SPS/TK - SWS/WK - SPS/WK  Noblesse --> OFF

SS2 Till The End Of The Time