Web Analytics
What keeps you busy in game and playing L2? - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

What keeps you busy in game and playing L2?

Started by =^TrackZero^=, February 13, 2015, 10:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voodoo

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on February 18, 2015, 02:54:10 AM
What are your actual pro/cons about AIO buffer?

- Lets players without friends to be full buffed - Join a clan, it's an mmorpg for a reason...

- Doesn't brake the gameplay , brings more faster action - Ofc it does since L2 is all about teamplay, you would just make half of the support classes useless.

Peorexo

Quote from: Voodoo on February 18, 2015, 11:05:50 AM
- Lets players without friends to be full buffed - Join a clan, it's an mmorpg for a reason...

- Doesn't brake the gameplay , brings more faster action - Ofc it does since L2 is all about teamplay, you would just make half of the support classes useless.
+
ps: this pro parties with 7dd+aio+bishop would get raped anyway with 1 proper setup :P

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Voodoo on February 18, 2015, 11:05:50 AM

In 2015. L2 is degenerated a bit too much then what it suppose to be,starting with this CP thing crap. How many real support chars are played by real humans , not as bot? However, having our sub-stack server it gives opportunity even to support chars to sub some DD class, because in the end, majority wants to play as DD and "pwn" the server to the glory.
As Revel said, AIO or no AIO, setup a proper party and you will win always.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Voodoo

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on February 18, 2015, 11:34:51 AM
In 2015. L2 is degenerated a bit too much then what it suppose to be,starting with this CP thing crap. How many real support chars are played by real humans , not as bot? However, having our sub-stack server it gives opportunity even to support chars to sub some DD class, because in the end, majority wants to play as DD and "pwn" the server to the glory.
As Revel said, AIO or no AIO, setup a proper party and you will win always.
A skilled party will win yea, but give the same party an all in one buffer on the move and you will see.
It would make smaller scale pvps even more imbalanced, but if u can't manage donations from any other source then it's your call.

trippledouble

I rly like the AIO idea in a certain areas only. Like GOE, but in the middle only, cuz previous area was waaay too big. It's true that it might give a support classes a disadventage, but it's only for this area. And hey, you can always make one of your retails just to have fun in GOE.
The one and only Naiz

Mardun / Vash / SoBOtA

ExCiDiuM

Gardax

Few things about AIO:

1. AIO can't go outside city, so don't know why some players count him as member of party. :O
2. When you get cancel or over buff you need go to town for rebuff, so it will be your choice play with or without support classes in party.
3. Be clear, WC/OL is alwyas as box in pt... but always you can play it to debuff players.
4. For example Song of Wind Storm will be not in AIO so it will be your choice to get SWS to party or no.
5. AIO will be avaiable from farming too I think, aio coins from RBs for few days.

I think it's clear now that AIO can't kill all support chars, but I'm sure that feature will improve pvp actions and move the players from "STAIRS".
Dragon: Off
Gardax - SD/GS
Clan: SesameStreet2 <3

Tarantula: Closed
Gardax - SD/GS + Hero

HellRaiser: Closed
Gardax - SD/SS

Gaia: On
iGardax - SM/MS + Hero

Voodoo

Quote from: Gardax on February 18, 2015, 01:09:19 PM
Few things about AIO:

1. AIO can't go outside city, so don't know why some players count him as member of party. :O
2. When you get cancel or over buff you need go to town for rebuff, so it will be your choice play with or without support classes in party.
3. Be clear, WC/OL is alwyas as box in pt... but always you can play it to debuff players.
4. For example Song of Wind Storm will be not in AIO so it will be your choice to get SWS to party or no.
5. AIO will be avaiable from farming too I think, aio coins from RBs for few days.

I think it's clear now that AIO can't kill all support chars, but I'm sure that feature will improve pvp actions and move the players from "STAIRS".
Aio buffer, aio coins, can't move from town...  so far it's just a copy of that fail server Arena as I see, good luck with that lol.
If you want to support farmers or soloers, upgrade the clan hall npc's buffs, so they get a reason to join bigger clans this way.

Gardax

Quote from: Voodoo on February 18, 2015, 01:14:40 PM
Aio buffer, aio coins, can't move from town...  so far it's just a copy of that fail server Arena as I see, good luck with that lol.

Only Track can say how it will look like, I write my opinion.
But if you want AIO out of town just gz... ;/
Dragon: Off
Gardax - SD/GS
Clan: SesameStreet2 <3

Tarantula: Closed
Gardax - SD/GS + Hero

HellRaiser: Closed
Gardax - SD/SS

Gaia: On
iGardax - SM/MS + Hero

trippledouble

I think aio buffers in towns enabled to use for farm etc is just too much like java x40298492 full custom shit. The only way it can be implemented here is directly and only for this pvp area. Just for the pvp for fun. Mostly for bored solo players. 

If we will move aios to towns it will be abused in every possible way and there's like shitload of them.
The one and only Naiz

Mardun / Vash / SoBOtA

ExCiDiuM

=^TrackZero^=

Ok, skip AiO for now. Lets go back to the topics subject.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

GhostSlayer

Quote from: trippledouble on February 18, 2015, 01:50:29 PM
I think aio buffers in towns enabled to use for farm etc is just too much like java x40298492 full custom shit. The only way it can be implemented here is directly and only for this pvp area. Just for the pvp for fun. Mostly for bored solo players. 

If we will move aios to towns it will be abused in every possible way and there's like shitload of them.
+1

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH4SUH38yLSH__KXrzmwLXQ

https://www.twitch.tv/balanortv

enemy

No aio buffer and since if u cannot move with aio from town then gl going back every 4 min for dance/song.In my opinion boost the quest/drop rate for dyna/icarus on hb put s grade spoil to fog as it was in c4 make qa and zaken lvl 80 and also pvp zone at zaken from the bridge.About epic's like baium or smthing boost em a little bit also normal bosses and they could also drop some dynasty keymat parts or full but low chance.And add forgotten scrolls to bosses like sailren boost him so u need minimum 1-2 pt to kill him also add forgotten scrolls to baium's drop.And yea potion system about custom areas pvp zone's just keep goe there's no need for other custom area's and also i dont like this "high"rate server u can make 1 char lvl 78 in 6 hours also subbed cause im sure  u can buy horn for no money about farm u can get s grade set weapons less then a week if u add spoil to fog lower with normals chance.Keep the oldschool farming system just boost the rate of the quest and drops and it will be enough thats all.