Web Analytics
What keeps you busy in game and playing L2? - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

What keeps you busy in game and playing L2?

Started by =^TrackZero^=, February 13, 2015, 10:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Simao on February 17, 2015, 12:40:45 PM
For me it was the people that kept me playing. Both friends and enemies. The game feature do not shape the the community - it's community that shape the game experience. With all due respect my belief is that is not possible to revive the spirits of the old. It seems to me that this case is a bit like a  frankenstein monster. Like Metallica sang - "sad but true".
It will be more alive then you can think of, my friend. Thats why i opened this topic to include creative suggestions and demands. Please if you can think of something, do post.

BuMp , we keep reading and noting the good ones.

[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

trippledouble

Just out of curiousity. Have you been thinking about boosting lvl and stats of epic bosses like aq/zaken? I honestly think it would provide way more pvp, since you'd have to fight for it even when it spawns. For now it was a challenge who can log bots fastet to kill it.
The one and only Naiz

Mardun / Vash / SoBOtA

ExCiDiuM

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: trippledouble on February 17, 2015, 10:59:07 PM
Just out of curiousity. Have you been thinking about boosting lvl and stats of epic bosses like aq/zaken? I honestly think it would provide way more pvp, since you'd have to fight for it even when it spawns. For now it was a challenge who can log bots fastet to kill it.
Dont worry that has been taken also into consideration, but i wont speak more about it until i complete and reveal the concept, because server is currently still running. But as you can guess already, everything we plan and do is to bring a pvp without a compromise, there will be no farming without pvp.

trippledouble

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on February 17, 2015, 11:02:02 PM
Dont worry that has been taken also into consideration, but i wont speak more about it until i complete and reveal the concept, because server is currently still running. But as you can guess already, everything we plan and do is to bring a pvp without a compromise, there will be no farming without pvp.

God bless.
The one and only Naiz

Mardun / Vash / SoBOtA

ExCiDiuM

lbiguiml

PVP is the word. It always was about it.

IMO, the "problem" is that l2 isn't played but young anymore. We here are all olds, all got family and work. We all know that PvP are easier on one class about some level and equips, one class/race become easier to PvP on low lvl and equips but others need higher levels and equips. And many ppl (like me) could not keep farming fast enought to go pvp so early, imo that was the problem, I think the changes can create a work around on it.

What about solo pvps Track? I mean, a problem on l2 is that you need "friends" ingame to keep you able to PvP (or you would need a lot of bots to keep buffing ur self). What about something like, buffs with duration of 1 hour and others retail like? So you could go to "hunt" PvP solo while for a party vs party would be necessary some class/races to get full buffed?

ps: sry for english, it's becoming worst since I'm rarely using it atm haha.

Gardax

Quote from: trippledouble on February 17, 2015, 10:59:07 PM

Good idea. I suggest to make respawn window -30+30 min. :)
Dragon: Off
Gardax - SD/GS
Clan: SesameStreet2 <3

Tarantula: Closed
Gardax - SD/GS + Hero

HellRaiser: Closed
Gardax - SD/SS

Gaia: On
iGardax - SM/MS + Hero

Gardax

Quote from: lbiguiml on February 18, 2015, 12:52:11 AM
PVP is the word. It always was about it.

IMO, the "problem" is that l2 isn't played but young anymore. We here are all olds, all got family and work. We all know that PvP are easier on one class about some level and equips, one class/race become easier to PvP on low lvl and equips but others need higher levels and equips. And many ppl (like me) could not keep farming fast enought to go pvp so early, imo that was the problem, I think the changes can create a work around on it.

What about solo pvps Track? I mean, a problem on l2 is that you need "friends" ingame to keep you able to PvP (or you would need a lot of bots to keep buffing ur self). What about something like, buffs with duration of 1 hour and others retail like? So you could go to "hunt" PvP solo while for a party vs party would be necessary some class/races to get full buffed?

ps: sry for english, it's becoming worst since I'm rarely using it atm haha.

If we don't want AIO Buffers and NPC Buffers, maybe good idea is a PvP zone for solo players (where you can't take a party) with NPC Buffer (only on this PvP zone, when you left buff disappear). I think it would be good feature for players who like solo style pvp or who want pvp but their Clan/CP members are offline.
Gardax - SD/GS

Gardax - SD/GS + Hero

Gardax - SD/SS

iGardax - SM/MS + Hero

reddragonjr

Yea make 1 or 2 pvp zone with period and put some buff npc like AIO that gives all buff dance/song etc only in that zone for 1-3h like the time of garden of eva period.
It can be made in garden of eva to and only in that zone buff can remain and during that period 3h.If you leave you get debbufed so there wont be any abuse.
Thought of this long ago but forgot it 10x p0lak for reminding it to me :D
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

Gardax

Quote from: reddragonjr on February 18, 2015, 01:17:56 AM
10x p0lak for reminding it to me :D

No problem :D. It would be great if Track will implement this feature. :)
Gardax - SD/GS

Gardax - SD/GS + Hero

Gardax - SD/SS

iGardax - SM/MS + Hero

lbiguiml

Quote from: Gardax on February 18, 2015, 01:05:05 AM
If we don't want AIO Buffers and NPC Buffers, maybe good idea is a PvP zone for solo players (where you can't take a party) with NPC Buffer (only on this PvP zone, when you left buff disappear). I think it would be good feature for players who like solo style pvp or who want pvp but their Clan/CP members are offline.

The problem of create a specific place for solo PvP it's the lost of fun of hunting war/PvP on farming zones. Come on, no 1 used garden of Eva, was always empty and clan mates killing each other. You cant creater the pânico, trouble, angry, piss them off killing them where they go for dieing. Haha.

Dont you guys doesnt remember the time of hunting PvP on chimeras or dino Island? Kill 1 or 2 then die? Keep doing it until the holy party leaves from farming with ppl calling you noob. Come on its the best part of pvping solo haha.

On the option above, it could be aio or npc buffer. But some buffs should be keepet as retail, Like cov and summoners buffs.

qash

Not better is just give 30min normal buff, 10min dance/song, 4min cov,pof,cat,hourse?
I think this time of buff is enough to make hell in l2:)
Ofc still u need in normal party supports for siege, mass pvp dont forget! Its only 10min and 4min.
#ATB
https://www.youtube.com/user/DSGAMING2012/videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p58-OG8sDn8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjPYaTacIOc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4o6SIBbAMM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFCqhE4qeA4

ExCiDiuM <3

=^TrackZero^=

What are your actual pro/cons about AIO buffer?

Pro:
- Keeps the server running (donation)
- Lets players without friends to be full buffed
- Full buffed enemy = more quality pvp (usually)
- Doesn't brake the gameplay , brings more faster action

Cons:
?

At topics subject, keep on with advises.