Web Analytics
If we try this!!!

News:

Main Menu

If we try this!!!

Started by Pastatin, March 04, 2015, 04:08:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pastatin

Tarantula is going to be a PVP server when it becomes to Hellbound; and I’m not so convinced about making another server Hellbound retail because it will cause than some players from Tarantula will move to the new server; so I propose some ideas than can help in the development of the game and seeing attractive for new players:
1.   There must be allowed to shop de Armor and Weapon D Grade to A in any city, it will help to new player to reach the top level and being useful at pvp; but for S Grade a player get this at the moment he made the third change class as a reward but only as shadow and with decrease abilities than one crafted; with this idea the player just need farm for S grade parts; about “decrease abilities” it means for example than a player get a draco bow S grade shadow but very slow (normally slow).
2.   In tarantula exists too much people with sets ++++6 and weapons ++++, even they have raid boss jewelry ++++; so the new player will not find themselves too interested at the server; and in dragon network there never was a reset; so it will be better to blocked the use of sets and armor temporally; it will allow to new players get into the game in total equivalence; or it will works to introduced the Blessed Jewelry as in High Five so with this addition some people who came from Interlude don’t lose too much time.
3.   The first respawn of the epic raid bosses should be at the first weekend, with this you allowed to clans to get ready for the first respawn and all players have the same chance participate in it.
4.   Dances and song should stand for 4 min, it will cost less mana potion; should be allowed the use of healing potions, greater haste potions, power attack potions, magic attack potions and others
I hope this ideas should be helping and could be introduced at the game.
Sincerely.

Teh noob

sorta agree, but adding any s grade type of weapon will mean horde of farmers killing anything that moves with "decreased"weapons, and huge drop in the price of s grade crystals /shops. its better to implement blessed jewelry and or "blessed" weapons as a reward of some kind - that would be sieges (if my idea about raid guards is approved, they can drop the items) and or pvp in special zones.

Gardax

Quote from: Teh noob on March 04, 2015, 11:19:30 AM
sorta agree, but adding any s grade type of weapon will mean horde of farmers killing anything that moves with "decreased"weapons, and huge drop in the price of s grade crystals /shops. its better to implement blessed jewelry and or "blessed" weapons as a reward of some kind - that would be sieges (if my idea about raid guards is approved, they can drop the items) and or pvp in special zones.

It will be pvp server but without custom sh1ts like blessed EQ LOL!
Dragon: Off
Gardax - SD/GS
Clan: SesameStreet2 <3

Tarantula: Closed
Gardax - SD/GS + Hero

HellRaiser: Closed
Gardax - SD/SS

Gaia: On
iGardax - SM/MS + Hero

trippledouble

Quote from: Gardax on March 04, 2015, 06:38:16 PM
It will be pvp server but without custom sh1ts like blessed EQ LOL!

This.
The one and only Naiz

Mardun / Vash / SoBOtA

ExCiDiuM

Kybel

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Kybel on March 05, 2015, 12:13:19 PM
But when ....
Concept is done.
All gms agreed.
Most of players suggestions accepted and added.
Now we are waiting drake to put his sign on it. Once he does that, we proceed with building it.
I dont want to say anything official yet, but rummor says that it should be all done by end of march.

When drake confirms the concept, we will reveal it for our players for fine tunning.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Morel

Give rock solid opening date at least 2 weeks before opening
Morela - True hero of common people

Gardax

Quote from: Morel on March 05, 2015, 01:59:57 PM
Give rock solid opening date at least 2 weeks before opening

There is your rock. :D

P.S. Agree at least two weeks before upgrade to HB. :)
Dragon: Off
Gardax - SD/GS
Clan: SesameStreet2 <3

Tarantula: Closed
Gardax - SD/GS + Hero

HellRaiser: Closed
Gardax - SD/SS

Gaia: On
iGardax - SM/MS + Hero

=^TrackZero^=

[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]