Web Analytics
new account

News:

Main Menu

new account

Started by vranx, March 25, 2015, 05:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vranx

Hello. I tried to make new account on Dragon Network(23.3.). When I filled everything and I saw msg "Email is sent. Check - use link to activate - or something like that" i rushed to my e-mail and there was nothing there.
2nd try yesterday with same outcome(24.3.). I thought account making is automated process. Isn't it? :-)

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: vranx on March 25, 2015, 05:38:48 PM
Hello. I tried to make new account on Dragon Network(23.3.). When I filled everything and I saw msg "Email is sent. Check - use link to activate - or something like that" i rushed to my e-mail and there was nothing there.
2nd try yesterday with same outcome(24.3.). I thought account making is automated process. Isn't it? :-)
It is automated, i hoe you are using mainstream emails lile @gmail,hotmail,and yahoo
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

vranx

No. Is it a precondition?

vranx

Could U pls evaluate? Is using mass e-mails precondition for successful creation of new account? Why it does not work on other functional/private e-mails? Or is there some other catch? So far 2 accounts from which I didn;t receive confirmation e-mail.

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on March 25, 2015, 08:11:00 PM
It is automated, i hoe you are using mainstream emails lile @gmail,hotmail,and yahoo

PERKyouUP

Yes you need to "register" and account nick and email.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

then click on join at the top (first choice)

vranx

Yes, I know. I'm not doing it 1st time. I already have accounts. I did that on DNET page of course for new accounts. Problem is that from the "preregistration"as U wrote I'm waiting and waiting and waiting and email with activation link is "lost"somewhere.

Quote from: PERKyouUP on March 27, 2015, 11:15:32 PM
Yes you need to "register" and account nick and email.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

then click on join at the top (first choice)

Dalyana

I got the same problem time ago with a new mail on Yahoo. I tried 2 times and I gave up.
Dragon-Network gives you the option to use 2 accounts on the same mail. So, if you have 1 mail and 1 account, use the same mail for the second account :)

zarobekas20

for my account creation i was waiting for 1 week

is better to make new acc on gmail