Web Analytics
Locking topic

News:

Main Menu

Locking topic

Started by GhostSlayer, April 04, 2015, 11:33:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GhostSlayer

By locking topics where people express their opinion you are only making things worse. Player base is extremely low and every one of us is extremely pissed on how you handle things considering the upgrade and changes on this server.

Last post DECEMBER 24th 2014!!! That is almost 3 and a half months ago! To be precise that is 101 days ago! For 101 day you cannot give us any freaking info about how will the server look like, you don't give us any freaking info about any feature on the server and you don't give us any freaking info about the upgrade date.

We don't care for your excuses, this is your job, your job is to make these servers, to maintain them and to keep customers (us, players) happy. By doing this what you are doing you will only lose customers because they don't want to wait any longer.

That's it from me, consider this topic and this post as an advice on how you should handle this, and not as flame cause I am not flaming anyone and do not lock it instantly. By doing that you only make pissed players ever more pissed, and I do not think that you want that, since your job doesn't exist without players.

Cheers

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH4SUH38yLSH__KXrzmwLXQ

https://www.twitch.tv/balanortv

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: GhostSlayer on April 04, 2015, 11:33:30 AM
By locking topics where people express their opinion you are only making things worse. Player base is extremely low and every one of us is extremely pissed on how you handle things considering the upgrade and changes on this server.

Last post DECEMBER 24th 2014!!! That is almost 3 and a half months ago! To be precise that is 101 days ago! For 101 day you cannot give us any freaking info about how will the server look like, you don't give us any freaking info about any feature on the server and you don't give us any freaking info about the upgrade date.

We don't care for your excuses, this is your job, your job is to make these servers, to maintain them and to keep customers (us, players) happy. By doing this what you are doing you will only lose customers because they don't want to wait any longer.

That's it from me, consider this topic and this post as an advice on how you should handle this, and not as flame cause I am not flaming anyone and do not lock it instantly. By doing that you only make pissed players ever more pissed, and I do not think that you want that, since your job doesn't exist without players.

Cheers
Hello,

Topic is locked (not deleted) in order to avoid energy and time draining of the staff. We do care for players opinion, thats why we open such topics. Good ideas are gathered and added into the project, which you will see once we decide to post an alpha version.

You keep forgetting that, this is not our job nor main work. We have our daily jobs, families and other life problems to solve. L2 is our hobby for past decade and we tend to  keep it like this. If you believe that L2 brings any money, then i have to dare you to do same. You will be very disappointed. I also have to remind you that you play for free here, while you demand constant updates, smooth gameplay, improvements , and other things. Even we do all mentioned things quite well, there are periods in life that may affect and delay current development. If you cant understand this, then i believe you are still lurking parents wallets and sitting in front of PC 24/7.

When time is right, we will reveal the concept. Meanwhile you can play something else, play on some other DN server, or simply WAIT until we announce our concept.

This is as detailed as possible explanation you can get. We didnt obligate ourselfs to any date, therefor dont push it.

*Topic Locked* Any similar topics will be deleted. If you need any more infos, please use the PM to the staff.

Thank you
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]