Bad online

News:

Main Menu

Bad online

Started by Jibo, April 09, 2015, 11:51:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jibo

Dear moderators,

We have really bad online on Titan, what we can do to change this ? I like the server but nobody plays here...I think that if you add a substack here, many  people will come here. Everyday on server is less and less people.

Calisa

Quote from: Jibo on April 09, 2015, 11:51:06 AM
Dear moderators,

We have really bad online on Titan, what we can do to change this ? I like the server but nobody plays here...I think that if you add a substack here, many  people will come here. Everyday on server is less and less people.

Sadly there is a lot of h5 servers, and even returning coins system didn't bring enough ppl, if only titan were stacksub from the beginning it would make great online like 1st few months on tarantula.

Viperel

I disagree that the substack feature is the main problem here. The real issue is that people find this server a little hard in terms of leveling and farming where drop rates are very low, comparable to the official servers, which means lots of time spent and not all players are willing to spend so much time here. I personally like the server being this way and i want it to succeed, but we need to draw more players and that's achievable though a solid community, a bug-free environment and less downtime as we're used inside DragonNetwork.

Calisa

Dragon servers aren't very popular among non stacksub players, which caused low online, I doesn't see other reason here.  Advertising wasn't so big but still this online was too low at start of server. Hard terms here ? exp on h5 is one of the easier, vitality, nevit and x10 server make it mid rate. I disagree higher drop rate will bring ppl, h5 is one big instance zone, almost all eq u can get easy by doing 7rb or other instance, the only thing which keep ppl playing is farming, after they do full sets 1800 the only thing they can do is log for instance ( 2 days per week) and siege/tw ( 2 days per 2 weeks) so as long as ppl farming they are staying on server. Higher drop rate and zero competition just make them leave this server faster.

PERKyouUP

I find the biggest issue from other friends that were here but left, that we could NOT buy a clan hall. still cant. how did dalyana and the Insatiable clan get a Aden clan hall? tell me. maybe I can bring a few ppl back.

FANTA

You need clan level 6 and 40 members in it to buy clan hall.
That is the magic :)
-InfinityPlaytime Apollyon OL/WC
-Diablom Posadnuty BP/PAL
-Bloody SWS/SR retired
-Playtime SE/BD retired

PERKyouUP

Quote from: FANTA on April 10, 2015, 06:44:05 PM
You need clan level 6 and 40 members in it to buy clan hall.
That is the magic :)

LMFAO 40 memebers? clan lvl 6? thats nuts. no where have I ever seen that. and on a server with literally NO PEOPLE. LMFAO again and again and again.

FANTA

Make  some chars level 1 and add it in to clan, its simple.
For 6 lvl clan you need some CRP, that is easy to do.
-Bloody SWS/SR retired
-Playtime SE/BD retired

PERKyouUP

ill have to academy them lvl 1's to make crp by leveling to 40 an then reinvite to clan i guess
i guess that is only 4 accounts to make for all the extra 25 characters. :( sad on such low server GM have to 4x all the stuff. thanks FANTA

Deathsoul

Or you just join with us on XYZ.. we all go there, started today and now already more then 1000 players online.

keep this forum belong to dn only pls, there is pm etc, thanks :)

abusinG

BOTS FTW!! just recruit in academy =)
Dragon ~ React1on:* Brera ~ Astroboy - and MOAR [OFF]
Tarántula ~ Tea Party:* MadLife ~ abusinG ~ Trikitriki [OFF]
Hellraiser HB ~ React1on:* Brera ~ OneForAll ~ AllMight ~ Merlin OFF

FANTA

Hi

How many players are on Titan? Does the server stays on, or it will be closed/merged?

Thanks.
-Bloody SWS/SR retired
-Playtime SE/BD retired