Web Analytics
ETA? - Page 9

News:

Main Menu

ETA?

Started by wadafak, April 12, 2015, 03:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SrryForPvp

Ok, you said that you will make a new server, can we know when? about the feature ? I stay on my thought, a new server arena should be very interesting for old and new players. believe me. We are many players looking for a sub-stack of the old server as arena. It was well balanced between the farm / pvp pleasure !!! that have you lose by trying? But if you made something, it's really important to make a very good ad for your server and in INTERLUDE

Francy

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on May 27, 2015, 10:29:52 PM
No matter what do you think or say, i still claim that DNetwork is one of rare servers that cares for its community and gives a lot of effort for it.
.."200 other servers" ?, i dont think so..Especially i cant think of any server that hosts HB (*except if you mean of that server which lasted 1 month and got hacked 4 times?).
About stacksub i agree totally.
I think that you should consider community's people opinion because they allow the server going forward and in my post I didn't criticize DN community but I gave an opinion about the new server.. When will you give us some informations about this project? Because I want to see if I'll come back because I don't want to farm again like in Tarantula ;)...

Tarantula:
Francy PP/HE - PW/SWS - PR/BD - SH/BD Noblesse--> OFF

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:
Francy SPS/TK - SWS/WK - SPS/WK  Noblesse --> OFF

SS2 Till The End Of The Time

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Francy on May 28, 2015, 12:39:24 AM
I think that you should consider community's people opinion because they allow the server going forward and in my post I didn't criticize DN community but I gave an opinion about the new server.. When will you give us some informations about this project? Because I want to see if I'll come back because I don't want to farm again like in Tarantula ;)...
I guarantee, you wont!
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

eliasjose2009

so all my items will be lost at the end??? answer it plz..!! i really wanna play.. that's why i keep playing for all that time... not like others that post and post and they havent any activity on the game... im kind 100% active on the server farming for be ready for the update...!! also if at the end u would not make the update why u didnt post it 5 month's ago :s... i really dont understand it... im pretty sure that the donator will have always their items... and regular players (like me) will loose it...!! is unfair for people who farm a lot to have items.. playing in a dead server for month's waiting for the "UPDATE".. i just dont want to loose my items...!! trust me when i say i died LOTS time trying farm 1 Zaken... now imagine a Baium.... that's what my and my people are claiming...!! answer us plz!!
IRefuse Hw/Wk xCrystal Ps/Sk

eliasjose2009

there could be other way for us... at least nerfed our items till the server get many many people.... and our items wont make so much diference... also im in accordance with the guy that say about those who has even 4 AQ's let them just 1... and nerfed it till a time where our items doesnt make so much diference.. and i say that cuz i just have my own set... im not collecting them...

eliasjose2009

look... as i remenber... there was a post saying breaking record when interlude opened with 2.8k + players online when Tara get OPEN.... trust me at least the half people will log if u make update if there is not more people... tara could reborn... but FOCUS on this server.. is preferable make that update getting focus on the server... not making the things just like that...!!

eliasjose2009

just give the chance... to see how it work's !!  :-\

knoxville0531

If its not about items, then why some people in this topic botted and collected all the jewels for months accumulating them over several accounts? We all know why, and yet they keep pushing their egoistic interests to upgrade tara, while we all know it wouldn't change anything in players count.
New server will develop in following directions:
- We will step out with features
- We will discuss with normal/mature players about it
- We decide date
- *weeks before opening we start strong advertising campaign

If you dont want to "WASTE YOUR TIME HERE" , feel free to go, but please dont inform us about it because players who do care and will play has nothing from such "important" info.

[**] Thx

we were waiting for update and server was alive so we did what we did but u could shut down the server until it become HB or not so u could stop us to farm any boss yewerly etc on the server but u let the server keep running...

SrryForPvp

Man I am Sorry But stop said you want to save your item omg ... its a new server  for all ... donator or active player or new player have to restart from 0 ! stop want AQ zaken etc omg man ... and i hope the new server have no donation  for that !

eliasjose2009

SrryForPvp... u say tht bcause u didnt waste 5-8 month of ur time... trying get few items to be ready for the update...

eliasjose2009

maybe ure saying that because maybe u dont have even a Karmian set on the server...

Gardax

Quote from: eliasjose2009 on May 28, 2015, 03:07:14 PM
SrryForPvp... u say tht bcause u didnt waste 5-8 month of ur time... trying get few items to be ready for the update...

You are right, but there is decision.
I can imagine the new server, two war sides: Excidium vs Mobs.  8)
Dragon: Off
Gardax - SD/GS
Clan: SesameStreet2 <3

Tarantula: Closed
Gardax - SD/GS + Hero

HellRaiser: Closed
Gardax - SD/SS

Gaia: On
iGardax - SM/MS + Hero