Web Analytics
ETA?

News:

Main Menu

ETA?

Started by wadafak, April 12, 2015, 03:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wadafak

Hi, im an old player and i kinda want to start again.
But i cant find anywhere when the HB update is going to go live.
last announcement was 20th of february.

since its changing chronicles does that mean its a fresh start or did u find a way to implement the old database?

Thanks for the info in advance!

trippledouble

The one and only Naiz

Mardun / Vash / SoBOtA

ExCiDiuM

wadafak

Quote from: trippledouble on April 12, 2015, 07:49:45 PM
Soon

"Soon" is subjective to a persons point of view like for me soon means a different timespan than for you. Thus "soon" alone is not an answer, as it can mean all kinds of things even years. example:"Soon after WWII, Germany's economy started to recover". everyone knows we speak of years at least month eventhough it says soon or "soon after the sunrise" which means hours at most. Hope you understand the subjectivity now. So please define your answer or else I will regard it simply as SPAM.

Peorexo

Quote from: wadafak on April 13, 2015, 04:57:13 AM
"Soon" is subjective to a persons point of view like for me soon means a different timespan than for you. Thus "soon" alone is not an answer, as it can mean all kinds of things even years. example:"Soon after WWII, Germany's economy started to recover". everyone knows we speak of years at least month eventhough it says soon or "soon after the sunrise" which means hours at most. Hope you understand the subjectivity now. So please define your answer or else I will regard it simply as SPAM.
I like you already, but the 'soon' reply is just joke about the staff from the past when they had some big problem and had to delay update by a lot.
Nevertherless we as community do not know the date yet, thats why HB OBT is still running. All we can do is sit tight and wait for staff to finish all the fixes and announce the update.

And about the "fresh start", there will be database moved from actuall IL server, although GM's already said that if you start new you will not loose much as server will be fast progressing into late game and PvP oriented.

Kabally

SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

wadafak

@Peorexo thank you for the answer!

@Kabally thank you for the spam:)

@Admins seems like you yourself dont know the answer as you would have replied by now if you knew. Thats no the problem, ETA is just an estimate, i would like to know when do you think at this point in time, when no complications happen, will the server go live?

P.S: and i really do think they are working on it as they have retail-like Hellraiser going live soon too so they technically need to do the work once for both servers

enemy

So hellraiser is about to start in april tara also or "soon"?

LancelotPL

Well some time ago we got info abot tara upgrade before hellraiser start now mby something changed

Francy

Quote from: LancelotPL on April 16, 2015, 05:41:59 PM
Well some time ago we got info abot tara upgrade before hellraiser start now mby something changed
Ye.... About 4 months ago GMs made the poll about Tarantula, but DN staff hasn't given us any news yet about it.. Nice
Tarantula:
Francy PP/HE - PW/SWS - PR/BD - SH/BD Noblesse--> OFF

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:
Francy SPS/TK - SWS/WK - SPS/WK  Noblesse --> OFF

SS2 Till The End Of The Time

Gardax

Quote from: Francy on April 18, 2015, 08:37:06 PM
Ye.... About 4 months ago GMs made the poll about Tarantula, but DN staff hasn't given us any news yet about it.. Nice

Soon some news...  8)
Dragon: Off
Gardax - SD/GS
Clan: SesameStreet2 <3

Tarantula: Closed
Gardax - SD/GS + Hero

HellRaiser: Closed
Gardax - SD/SS

Gaia: On
iGardax - SM/MS + Hero

reddragonjr

Gta V PC (gm's busy playing to after so much waiting for release heheh) fk the rest for another months Trm Trm Bana Bus haha.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

wadafak

So this Thread is open for more than a week and no GM/Admin replied. So is it safe to assume that this server is dead? Can we all leave for good?