ETA?

Started by wadafak, April 12, 2015, 03:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

NeverBackDown - Banned
PuFf2 - Banned

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: eliasjose2009 on May 27, 2015, 06:40:52 AM
DN NEVER EVER had make a WIPE on any of your servers..... and u wanna do it now why?!! there's should be a better way!!
We are not doing any wipes. However reasons are pretty much simple. Server itself cant pay the bills for almost 6 months now, current situation on server is that we have 10 players online?
We had our things in rl to solve add on that other things that affected on cutting online amount and you get this kind of result.

We could upgrade Tara to HB , but it would only bring 10-20 people from this topic (i can even name each one of them who will join), and will that raise a server and help it gain population? Definitely NOT. Not a single serious clan would join on "old" server, even i still claim that Tara is a young server. All this above is simple logic and common sense on both sides (players and admins).

[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

eagleye

guys I kinda understand what u're saying about this closing Tara - u got items and kept them even  if it wasn't profitable, all of u we're w8ing for this update to play and pvp again, and now T0 comes and says kk time to close, we can't keep it up. It's like 90% of time on DN - they promise smth, then they do it after half year at least, or are not doing at all coz of xx reasons.
But I'd look on it from the other side - how long didn't u see any response from Track on forum? he's the main GM etc on Tara, and I doubt he would not respond, even with few words at least once during this time if he hadn't some serious reasons behind it (like his personal life). So right now, i guess instead of just blaming him, u could also say to him "welcome back" or smth like this ;) and I hope right now that his master plan will be success and they  will make some OP pvp server where I won't need to spend months to get geat by farm pve, but pvp.

PS: naah, im not defending him - i'm still pissed off on him that he left Dragon on Glasy's mercy >:( but he is also human guys...

hope to see ya on this server one day :D

trippledouble

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on May 26, 2015, 08:12:35 PM
Hello and sorry for the long delay, you can use this post as reference:

http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,288096.msg2475496.html#new

I/we are back, and development of projects continues. However looking at Tarantulas current situation for past few months , speaking in population and finance terms, is quite shockingly DEAD.
Tara reached a point where it can not be saved , nor any upgrade can bring it back to life. Yes we can satisfy 20 people (*if im wrong please prove me differently ) but we wont give it a long life for the future.

We are building a new system where u wont need to grind nor farm, but actually just pvp 24/7, thats why this new system will be applied to completely new server sometime in the future.
We will continue with HB, as its nearly ready. I/we have to catch-up firstly with all the issues players have/had - to solve them, then we will go out with statement which kind of server and its features will start first.

Until then you can discuss things on forum, of course in borders of common sense and good behavior.

Thank you

Thank you for the answer. It's actually pretty much all i wanted to see. Looking forward for this new server, cuz i think it's gonna be something really awesome. Good luck with other projects aswell and see you on the new pvp server when the time comes.

Gotta stick to league of legends for some more time:D

Cheers everyone!
The one and only Naiz

Mardun / Vash / SoBOtA

ExCiDiuM

eliasjose2009

u cant even move our actually items to this "NEW" server?? cuz well as i say i we're played other server if u we're say that some time ago, and dont waste my and time of my friend hiving them hope, staff giving us hope... or at least make a deal with us?? the actually people playing...  or u will just cloose that server??.. cuz ure giving us a "HOPE" saving DB of tara... but it is not a really hope... actually player's was waiting hopefull the update and farming cuz of that... we at least deserve to get a DEAL moving or keeping or items blooking them while the server is increasing (im talking about LatINosProxl's CLAN) cuz it is unfair start again from 0... ofcourse the sever coulnt pay the bills... cuz it take so much time to make a update and you loose so many people... just tell us if u going to do something with DB of tara... if u wont, them we just have to leave...

Thx!
IRefuse Hw/Wk xCrystal Ps/Sk

Gardax

Quote from: eliasjose2009 on May 27, 2015, 04:08:13 PM
u cant even move our actually items to this "NEW" server?? cuz well as i say i we're played other server if u we're say that some time ago, and dont waste my and time of my friend hiving them hope, staff giving us hope... or at least make a deal with us?? the actually people playing...  or u will just cloose that server??.. cuz ure giving us a "HOPE" saving DB of tara... but it is not a really hope... actually player's was waiting hopefull the update and farming cuz of that... we at least deserve to get a DEAL moving or keeping or items blooking them while the server is increasing (im talking about LatINosProxl's CLAN) cuz it is unfair start again from 0... ofcourse the sever coulnt pay the bills... cuz it take so much time to make a update and you loose so many people... just tell us if u going to do something with DB of tara... if u wont, them we just have to leave...

Thx!

Boss jewelery should be copy paste, I don't care about rest. Just give us back our time wasted to do Epics. I don't have time like before to camp Baium 4h in night LOL. If some1 has got 10 AQs on account let him to take even 1...
Dragon: Off
Gardax - SD/GS
Clan: SesameStreet2 <3

Tarantula: Closed
Gardax - SD/GS + Hero

HellRaiser: Closed
Gardax - SD/SS

Gaia: On
iGardax - SM/MS + Hero

SrryForPvp

Drake  please listen . (Sorry for my english i am French ) when i played on Nightmare i send 1200 â,¬ on your server because its was Donation or Lose . But you created Arena x100 Substack ? Remember This server ?? its was a  ideal server ... Why , you dont restart a new Arena x 100 Substack server ? with gm shop  up to B grade , mana potion 2000 k mp  re euse 2 s , Noblesse Kill barakiel only . Sub free  bcs Rbs will be farm for nothing by TOP clan , in INTERLUDE ofc and with no donation but with reward vote . to stay in the 1st of list of TOP ZONE  / HOP ZONE etc etc  .. like all New top server .. AND you will earn a lot of  player ... make a good pub on topzone hopzone and other  website .  ( Juste  look on L2Blaze) restart every time 4 month . and every time  a lot of player ... make even for clan etc .... and  if you want  make me GM Event of this server and  all player will join this ... ( Donation if you  need  : for mask , everything to change skin .. all player like that .. Answer me

Francy

A server like Arena will be good. It was funny, I played there with my brother Alfy. People there had only to farm a bit and the remaning time was for pvp. Maybe with mutant but they should be balanced. But the best thing is to copy Tarantula's database there for people, also me, who spent time there or at least the equip like RB jews, weapon and armor+++ etc. . If you do this, I think that this new server wil be awesome because it will attract old players but also new players who will see a serious PVP server with mutant or only stacksub. But Retail system server is bad because there are so many servers with this system, DN had success because Drake invented this stacksub system and DN is typical for this. So why do you want to create project/server with a thing that also 200 servers and more can offer us? In my opinion it's nosense.
Tarantula:
Francy PP/HE - PW/SWS - PR/BD - SH/BD Noblesse--> OFF

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:
Francy SPS/TK - SWS/WK - SPS/WK  Noblesse --> OFF

SS2 Till The End Of The Time

trippledouble

I think every1 reading this thread will just end up drowning in the river of tears lol. If Track/Drake would want to transfer existing items from tarantula to the new server, they would just upgread it w/o making a new one. What's a point of making a "new" server and then transfering there all the items from the old one. I think they will find a solution for all of you(i still have like shitload of coins, but i don't give a freak about them, since i preffere to pvp on new server w/o "these hard earned items", than pve with full items on the empty one, like most of you), so you can keep the items and keep killing raids and epics for "fun" like you did for over a year already here lol.
The one and only Naiz

Mardun / Vash / SoBOtA

ExCiDiuM

knoxville0531

Quote from: trippledouble on May 27, 2015, 07:17:14 PM
I think every1 reading this thread will just end up drowning in the river of tears lol. If Track/Drake would want to transfer existing items from tarantula to the new server, they would just upgread it w/o making a new one. What's a point of making a "new" server and then transfering there all the items from the old one. I think they will find a solution for all of you(i still have like shitload of coins, but i don't give a freak about them, since i preffere to pvp on new server w/o "these hard earned items", than pve with full items on the empty one, like most of you), so you can keep the items and keep killing raids and epics for "fun" like you did for over a year already here lol.

not about the items its about when this new server will be released and btw there are a lot of pvp server u just have to google it and all of us will do the same 1 month there and then its became boring (we just wanted to play here cause most of us started to play on dn) but after this 6 month giving a shit about the server made a lot of players leave..... I DONT WANT TO WASTE MY TIME HERE ANYMORE

trippledouble

Quote from: knoxville0531 on May 27, 2015, 07:35:21 PM
not about the items its about when this new server will be released and btw there are a lot of pvp server u just have to google it and all of us will do the same 1 month there and then its became boring (we just wanted to play here cause most of us started to play on dn) but after this 6 month giving a shit about the server made a lot of players leave..... I DONT WANT TO WASTE MY TIME HERE ANYMORE

I know, since me and my clan left this server more than a year ago, cuz it was dead for months already(And it wasn't MOSTLY due to admins lack of interest, but carebear clans, which didn't want to fight us). There's tons of pvp servers, but there's pretty much none on Hellbound chronicle and not even 1 with stacksub.
The one and only Naiz

Mardun / Vash / SoBOtA

ExCiDiuM

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Gardax on May 27, 2015, 04:14:35 PM
Boss jewelery should be copy paste, I don't care about rest. Just give us back our time wasted to do Epics. I don't have time like before to camp Baium 4h in night LOL. If some1 has got 10 AQs on account let him to take even 1...
Copy-pasting anything to newly opened server is actually the most weird thing i have ever heard. There is several critical reasons why not to do so. If you want , i can explain it more further, but i suppose you can recall them as well.
Camping bosses is normal in MORPG games, these jewels are not mandatory, so if you aim high then you have to do some effort as well. Shell we make re-spawn time shorter on new server? Definitely yes. It will bring more action and more pvp we all aim for, and on top of that majority of players will be able to get/afford those jewels. Ultimately it will bring strong enemy and more interesting pvp.

Quote from: SrryForPvp on May 27, 2015, 04:20:22 PM
Drake  please listen . (Sorry for my english i am French ) when i played on Nightmare i send 1200 â,¬ on your server because its was Donation or Lose . But you created Arena x100 Substack ? Remember This server ?? its was a  ideal server ... Why , you dont restart a new Arena x 100 Substack server ? with gm shop  up to B grade , mana potion 2000 k mp  re euse 2 s , Noblesse Kill barakiel only . Sub free  bcs Rbs will be farm for nothing by TOP clan , in INTERLUDE ofc and with no donation but with reward vote . to stay in the 1st of list of TOP ZONE  / HOP ZONE etc etc  .. like all New top server .. AND you will earn a lot of  player ... make a good pub on topzone hopzone and other  website .  ( Juste  look on L2Blaze) restart every time 4 month . and every time  a lot of player ... make even for clan etc .... and  if you want  make me GM Event of this server and  all player will join this ... ( Donation if you  need  : for mask , everything to change skin .. all player like that .. Answer me

Arena server was successful at that time, times changed. Literal copy of Arena at this point wont bring any success. But, we will make an interesting server, players friendly (*by saying that, i aim for low grinding/farming, constant actions, friendly donation system, cash-out system for the players, and other pvp things ).
About servers restarting each 4 months and where players joining every time, well..... i guess it speaks more about those players. Im sure such server admins are happy somewhere counting dollars, but i cant blame them, its you players who keep joining on such networks. Luckily , DNetwork was never like this and it will never be.
I do agree on marketing and voting, its something we will definitely do for new server.

Quote from: Francy on May 27, 2015, 05:12:40 PM
A server like Arena will be good. It was funny, I played there with my brother Alfy. People there had only to farm a bit and the remaning time was for pvp. Maybe with mutant but they should be balanced. But the best thing is to copy Tarantula's database there for people, also me, who spent time there or at least the equip like RB jews, weapon and armor+++ etc. . If you do this, I think that this new server wil be awesome because it will attract old players but also new players who will see a serious PVP server with mutant or only stacksub. But Retail system server is bad because there are so many servers with this system, DN had success because Drake invented this stacksub system and DN is typical for this. So why do you want to create project/server with a thing that also 200 servers and more can offer us? In my opinion it's nosense.
No matter what do you think or say, i still claim that DNetwork is one of rare servers that cares for its community and gives a lot of effort for it.
.."200 other servers" ?, i dont think so..Especially i cant think of any server that hosts HB (*except if you mean of that server which lasted 1 month and got hacked 4 times?).
About stacksub i agree totally.

Quote from: knoxville0531 on May 27, 2015, 07:35:21 PM
If its not about items, then why some people in this topic botted and collected all the jewels for months accumulating them over several accounts? We all know why, and yet they keep pushing their egoistic interests to upgrade tara, while we all know it wouldn't change anything in players count.
New server will develop in following directions:
- We will step out with features
- We will discuss with normal/mature players about it
- We decide date
- *weeks before opening we start strong advertising campaign

• If you dont want to "WASTE YOUR TIME HERE" , feel free to go, but please dont inform us about it because players who do care and will play has nothing from such "important" info.
    [**] Thx

Quote from: trippledouble on May 27, 2015, 07:43:43 PM
    I know, since me and my clan left this server more than a year ago, cuz it was dead for months already(And it wasn't MOSTLY due to admins lack of interest, but carebear clans, which didn't want to fight us). There's tons of pvp servers, but there's pretty much none on Hellbound chronicle and not even 1 with stacksub.
    Lack of interest i wouldn't say, but actually level gear gap that was created between "no-life" and casual player. Either way, i do agree on "stairs from heaven" clans, hopefully new server and its features will force stairs clans to fight for their glory.

Remember , this forum drains my energy, my time, my life, my family, my eyes, raises my blood pressure and eventually i loose interest of answering. If you really have nothing smart to say nor suggest , please refrain from posting here because i have more important things to develop/do for L2 server itself.

Mucho appriciated and thank you for understanding.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]