Web Analytics
I can't log in

News:

Main Menu

I can't log in

Started by owp, October 03, 2015, 11:12:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

owp

Hi, i've downloaded client, installed the patch, it says that i'm currently logging in, but nothing happens.
So far i tried with manual patch, also i've created new acc and same thing, added exceptions on firewall and disable antivirus.
Any ideas how to solve this?

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: owp on October 03, 2015, 11:12:17 AM
Hi, i've downloaded client, installed the patch, it says that i'm currently logging in, but nothing happens.
So far i tried with manual patch, also i've created new acc and same thing, added exceptions on firewall and disable antivirus.
Any ideas how to solve this?
Pick a other p. and try 2-3 times.

Also start cmd.exe and type ipconfig /flushdns
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

owp

I cant even get to server choose. It looks like i cant connect to the login serv.
I've cleaned dns, didnt work. Also i've noticed that updater isnt downloading system folder after deleting.
Could u post a system folder of yours? maybe there is a problem.
btw ty for fast reply :)

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: owp on October 03, 2015, 11:25:24 AM
I cant even get to server choose. It looks like i cant connect to the login serv.
I've cleaned dns, didnt work. Also i've noticed that updater isnt downloading system folder after deleting.
Could u post a system folder of yours? maybe there is a problem.
btw ty for fast reply :)
Try now, do the fullcheck.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

owp

I made full check files have been downloaded, during login everything remains the same :/

somasz

cant pass login too, flushed dns and still the same

xmxrapero01

DARRKS

The hamsters have gone mad! Mad I tell you because they will be back very soon !!

Morel

same problem + that error when i exit lineage

Quote2015.10.3 12:22:34
CPU : GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 3200 MHz with 4095MB RAM
Video : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti (4475)
PosCode : LS1:0:0:0 4/0

General protection fault!

History: FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 0000000A 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- UGameEngine::Destroy <- UObject::ConditionalDestroy <- (GameEngine Transient.GameEngine0) <- DispatchDestroy <- (9432: GameEngine Transient.GameEngine0) <- DispatchDestroys <- UObject::PurgeGarbage <- UObject::StaticExit <- appPreExit
Morela - True hero of common people

DARRKS

I have this error when I exit game from start, even on Beta was the same and I am thinking that because of if this every time when I log in my game position of inventory, HP, shortcut buttons are reset !!! and it is piss me off like a hell !!!! Only thing what remain it is the dimension of the Game window...

Quote2015.10.3 13:24:50
CPU : GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 3199 MHz with 4095MB RAM
Video : AMD Radeon (TM) R9 380 Series (1404)
PosCode : LS1:0:0:0 4/0

General protection fault!

History: FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 0000000A 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- UGameEngine::Destroy <- UObject::ConditionalDestroy <- (GameEngine Transient.GameEngine0) <- DispatchDestroy <- (9432: GameEngine Transient.GameEngine0) <- DispatchDestroys <- UObject::PurgeGarbage <- UObject::StaticExit <- appPreExit

The hamsters have gone mad! Mad I tell you because they will be back very soon !!

Pedals

Same flushed restarted router nothing, cant pass login server

Sauskelnes

I have the same issue, i thought this is just server offline again, but apparently only certain amount of players arent allowed to log. My cp allready quit cause of this constant downtime, for some reason i stayed and even made a donation, but i cant even sell my coins...Dragon network once been a cool gaming network where i had lots of fun moments, dont make your server look like those who have been opened just to gather first week donations and cant even get through 1st ddos attacks. If i were you i wouldnt even open a server if i don't have time to watch over it. Im dissapointed guys.