Amulets / Combo buffs

News:

Main Menu

Amulets / Combo buffs

Started by 0wNzer, October 05, 2015, 07:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0wNzer

Hi,

I am just wondering if any of you already dropped, or if you know where to get the amulets : chant of combat, chant of critical attack?
Also did the amulet chant of movement already existed in this chronicle, as i remember it was added after.

Thanks for your answers

Jardiro

Chant of Combat   70   Amulet   Crypt Guard (70)   Catacomb of the Witch
Chant of Critical Attack   72   Amulet   Soldier of Ancient Times (73)   Silent Valey

0wNzer

Is that proven on the server or is it just stuff you picked from a random DB? cuz i already farmed these mobs while getting absolutely nothing, not even random drops like basic mats, and my char had the same lvl than mobs. But maybe I've just been impatient.

Thanks for reply.

pmkaboo

i have dropped critical attack in silent valley, and someone gave me blood awakening in dark omens. so im pretty sure combat drops aswell, dunno about movement though.

Jardiro

I have movement on myself so yeah it drops

0wNzer

Ok thx guys :)

qwertyzxc

i got already more then 10/15  each ;x try harder hater orc ;]

akm669

how u can have chant of movement if its doesnt exist in hellbound...?

CLAGOR

can some gm please answer this thread? i need confirmation that chant of movement indeed does exist on this client and info where it drops, because ive been killing crypt guards for like 3 hours now, and still dont have it, and got multiple drops of other books they should be dropping - improve combat, chant of combat and improved shield defense. at this point i feel like ive been trolled hard by jardiro and this is really sad considering this should be support section of the forums.

0wNzer

There must have been a misunderstood, Jardiro was prolly talking about improve movement from EE, nvm this amulet definitly do not exist in HB, you can stop looking for it.

akm669

Ah ok sorry i understood it wrong thought the movement of warcryer, and yes EE have movement:)