MI

News:

Main Menu

MI

Started by kuko, October 20, 2015, 02:12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kuko

Mistic Immunity re-use is 8 min.
Didn't find proper info about that, but since there isn't information about change since IL in L2 web...

p.s. Forum search don't work too.
"Database Error
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator."

Vexim

wtb skill reset on oly :D
"When a Malkavian speaks, listen. When a Malkavian acts, leave. When two Malkavians gather, run."

Peorexo

Quote from: Vexim on October 20, 2015, 02:25:45 PM
wtb skill reset on oly :D
Tbh i prefer it staying as it is, if you see some tank/shit oly farmer using sof, ur can be pretty sure he wont sign for another 30min. Antimagic reuse is like 4/3 of sof so even more ^^

Vexim

You know, thing is that some chars are able to fight all the time and some of those chars are one most powerfull on oly right now, others after using some skills have to wait 5-10 or even 20mins to be able to fight them on equal terms, if they decide to fight without those skills they are surely going to lose vs them.
"When a Malkavian speaks, listen. When a Malkavian acts, leave. When two Malkavians gather, run."

alluka

Playing as xx/sws combo , every match i am forced to use ud which is nerfed very mucho , i have to wait for it next 3 fights. Impossibru to make a difference on oly matches at this point.

Make it i dont know , the skills which are not refreshed should be refreshed after fights in i dont know 50% to make ppl sign .
Waiting for skills next few oly fights makes me sad and freak you all

szakröblő

there are chars which are for oly, and there are chars which are for mass pvp etc.... u want to have a tank/nuker, which is strong in mass pvp and in oly too, while there are chars like sps/ee which are 1 hit in mass pvp....  would it be fair?

kuko

Can we go back to the topic please?
MI CD isn't fine!!!

kuko

kuko

Ding.
10 days already and still no respond.

qwertyzxc

kuko

Ladies and Gentlemen we have a winner.
MI CD is now much more lower.1k casting speed,no re-use buffs=2min and 40sec cool down.

Case closed.
Thanks.