Web Analytics
wtf

News:

Main Menu

wtf

Started by AbdulHasib, October 20, 2015, 05:02:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbdulHasib

Yes, wtf i'm just exping in cata (52 lvl) of apostote and some orc (tyr) attack me, i'm playing sws with full buff + bd dances + ofc self buffs, i'm wearing bw heavy set +5, have blunt +16, this orc have some random low b grade items and he hit me with 1,4k dmg with skill, wtf?

*yes i have a butthurt

AbdulHasib

That butthurt, omg my ass...
btw he should hit me with max 800-900dmg not almost 1.5k
and he had some random light defence c - grade armor and i'm hitting him for about 120dmg per hit
but few min later some other guy want to try his luck, he had doom heavy set and i think he was a tank and i hitting him for about same dmg 110 -130 regular hit

akm669

For this topic i would delete ur character..., tyrant got high skill power and maybe its a critical dont make a topic for every crap. Close this please.

AbdulHasib

Quote from: akm669 on October 20, 2015, 05:45:12 PM
For this topic i would delete ur character..., tyrant got high skill power and maybe its a critical dont make a topic for every crap. Close this please.

know this, but +5bw gloves have almost the same def as regular ic gloves so i have a lot of def on this lvl, and those hits are not a critical so i kinda suprised...

Jameson

your blunt and bd dances don't affect your defense, you don't know his level or his buffs, so you can't possibly say how much exactly he should hit you in general, with any skill.

qwertyzxc

only 1.4 ? u lucky bastard ...