Main Menu

please BAN for RB buff

Started by vo1, November 04, 2015, 10:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tvit

- Infinity in Heart -

kula1987

Quote from: Zidkon on November 05, 2015, 12:04:54 AM
Non english should be banned from forum :/, and so the heroes that speak with no english at hero chat :D

cry me a river. now you should understand

kula1987

Quote from: ImmortaLSpiriT on November 04, 2015, 11:52:07 PM
gtfo with your 3rd world languige.

better talk with mom about 3rd world language. BTW i wonder from where you migrant child have internet... you reach netherlands at least?

ImmortaLSpiriT

Quote from: kula1987 on November 05, 2015, 12:37:27 AM
better talk with mom about 3rd world language. BTW i wonder from where you migrant child have internet... you reach netherlands at least?

if you would have 1% of the brain you think you have you would know that so caled migrant kids have smartphones, internet and probably more money than you do. now go back go your gipsy country and talk your gipsy 3rd world languige.
SHADOW SERVER 4 EVER!!!

Nickelback

Dragon x15

N1ckelback - Adventurer / Dreadnought
xLANAx - Mystic Muse / Eva's Saint
Galherd - Saggitarius / Phoenix Knight
Nadyane - Trickster / Doombringer

Hellraiser x25

Nickel - Soultaker / Phoenix Knight

somasz

Duuuude we had to take 190% hp from healed valakas and you talk about almighty ipos...

Avallac

If u gave war back, you'd be able to kill us freely before we would give buff.

But seriously, there's a reason why beginner clans don't kill RBs - being able to kill it is one thing, being able to secure killing it another. Always assume scenario 2 and be ready.
- So, you must really love Led Zeppelin. That’s the oldest shirt I’ve ever seen on someone who wasn’t a bum.
- Hey, if God didn’t want me to wear it so much, he wouldn’t have made them rock so hard.

Peorexo

Quote from: Avallac on November 05, 2015, 11:43:15 AM
If u gave war back, you'd be able to kill us freely before we would give buff.

But seriously, there's a reason why beginner clans don't kill RBs - being able to kill it is one thing, being able to secure killing it another. Always assume scenario 2 and be ready.
Tell that to exci when they were crying a river after we dared to come with 1 pvp pt againts their 2pt's at barakiel. Becouse come on we should let them cuz they are on retails XD

UngO

Quote from: vo1 on November 04, 2015, 10:43:06 PM
Hi guys.
im asking to make few-days ban for ppl , who is buffing rb's, like it was on NM.
if u weaker clan , u have no chance to kill RB, when 1 dude will continue buff and keep it alive , while his strong clan will come and kill rb. 
and
its part of the game
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

iSpoil

Oh man ban rly?
Why would you punish someone with ban for such innocent actions?..

pmkaboo

killing ipos with destros is a waste of time anyway.

thepal

However annoying it is, there shouldnt by any punishment for buffing/healling rb. When some1 buff/heal rb, become purple and can be killed without pk.
Like some1 said being able to kill rb and securing rb is 2 different things.

If rly some1 wanna make buffing rb a chalange, just change becomeing purple to become red, for example 1 karma for buffing/healling and problem solved :)