please BAN for RB buff

News:

Main Menu

please BAN for RB buff

Started by vo1, November 04, 2015, 10:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vo1

Hi guys.
im asking to make few-days ban for ppl , who is buffing rb's, like it was on NM.
if u weaker clan , u have no chance to kill RB, when 1 dude will continue buff and keep it alive , while his strong clan will come and kill rb. 
and

_okazaki_

No buffing and healing bosses ( specially restore life ) should be in from the start...

If you want to stop someone from killing a boss PK them.
Dragon c3/c4
okazaki

Tarantula
CRUNCH
Twix http://i.imgur.com/ijnOBg4.jpg?1

Peorexo

Quote from: _okazaki_ on November 04, 2015, 10:54:52 PM
No buffing and healing bosses ( specially restore life ) should be in from the start...

If you want to stop someone from killing a boss PK them.
Heal is part of the game, PK is the same.

Zidkon

So your orc pt cannot kill rbs?

I mean, if they are a full archer/mage & healer party, you will never win a pvp against them, but you can kill rb faster than them, so is not fair that they get ban in order for you to get a free way to kill rb easier than them.

That's called balance. They are a group of people, they should have some advantage against you.

fajnynick

Nice cry topic :)

If you would ban all players who buffed RB, server would be empty =D
Other way, as some1 said, PK, heal boss, oly transfer is part of this game, you can accept it or just find another online game.

ps. at screen I can see that x2 ppl are standing, do nothing, and 1 c grade se is useing some skill, not even at boss =)
Heroes:
Noob                       Pro
DramaMakers: 29     FinalFates: 2

"we don't care about oly"
And FF transfer few days in raw their characters w/o any effect

__Metallica__

I can track them down and kill them in real life if you want. No problem. PM me their nicks.  8)  ;)
"Forum fighter - Bullshit writer awards" - jury
berty - The Gladiator

ImmortaLSpiriT

Quote from: vo1 on November 04, 2015, 10:43:06 PM
Hi guys.
im asking to make few-days ban for ppl , who is buffing rb's, like it was on NM.
if u weaker clan , u have no chance to kill RB, when 1 dude will continue buff and keep it alive , while his strong clan will come and kill rb. 
and

are you for real? xD xD xD its part of the game.. if they want to do it they can.. they get flagged kill them. if you cant do it... well their boss they deserve it.
SHADOW SERVER 4 EVER!!!

kula1987

Dzieci z MostHated jak zwykle pokazujÄ... co potrafiÄ.... Szkoda na nich rÄ™ki, trzeba czekać aż nazbierajÄ... tyle 1 w gimbazie że mama zabierze kabel od neostrady :D

ImmortaLSpiriT

Quote from: kula1987 on November 04, 2015, 11:48:39 PM
Dzieci z MostHated jak zwykle pokazujÄ... co potrafiÄ.... Szkoda na nich rÄ™ki, trzeba czekać aż nazbierajÄ... tyle 1 w gimbazie że mama zabierze kabel od neostrady :D

gtfo with your 3rd world languige.
SHADOW SERVER 4 EVER!!!

NunoPitbull

Watch my DN Videos @ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv5j4v3iXRu4_tUU2rtBM8coghoTjQUtR

Subscribe for more and be updated: https://www.youtube.com/user/NunoPitbull?sub_confirmation=1

If you want drop me on PM some nice songs 4nextvid

Zidkon

Quote from: kula1987 on November 04, 2015, 11:48:39 PM

Non english should be banned from forum :/, and so the heroes that speak with no english at hero chat :D

fajnynick

You can turn off hero chat, like I did =D

Heroes:
Noob                       Pro
DramaMakers: 29     FinalFates: 2

"we don't care about oly"
And FF transfer few days in raw their characters w/o any effect