WOA Angels being exploited

News:

Main Menu

WOA Angels being exploited

Started by vampiress, November 19, 2015, 03:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vampiress

Track

I found couple of days ago that a mage (Tellean) instead of kill the angels by hitting them with magic he was hitting them with Battle Heal and lowering the angel HP to 0.

Can you take a look at this please? I don't know if this also happens with other angels type monsters around the map like Monastery of Silence or TOI 9/10/11. You should take a look at that as well. The process is very simple, you target and you shoot battle heal or heal on the monster it may not land properly and the hp remains equal but when you land it you get 0 hp.

Cheers

Peorexo

Quote from: vampiress on November 19, 2015, 03:28:27 PM
Track

I found couple of days ago that a mage (Tellean) instead of kill the angels by hitting them with magic he was hitting them with Battle Heal and lowering the angel HP to 0.

Can you take a look at this please? I don't know if this also happens with other angels type monsters around the map like Monastery of Silence or TOI 9/10/11. You should take a look at that as well. The process is very simple, you target and you shoot battle heal or heal on the monster it may not land properly and the hp remains equal but when you land it you get 0 hp.

Cheers
banish seraph, cheers.

MegaZord

Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

pmkaboo

can someone explain the logic behind banish seraph being a holy spell used by dark knights and turn undead a dark spell used by holy knights/priests?

thepal

Track

Cheers

Made my day :)

Restive

Quote from: pmkaboo on November 19, 2015, 03:45:19 PM
can someone explain the logic behind banish seraph being a holy spell used by dark knights and turn undead a dark spell used by holy knights/priests?

You sure about that? All I've found is:
Turn Undead - "undead flee as you reveal your DIVINE nature."
Banish Seraph - "strikes FEAR into an angel."
--NM--
Embryo: Shillien Templar/Storm Screamer
[v3] Restive: Shillien Templar/Spectral Master

--Hellraiser--
Restive: Shillien Templar/Spectral Master
Restful: Shillien Templar/Storm Screamer

vampiress

Dont stack this skill (TANK) with the stats of a mage (SH) so the magic hit is lowered in its dmg.

Actually do what ever you want... i just think that this behavior is ridiculous.

MegaZord

its lethal skill, and its based on attack speed of character, sh stats dont help in any way.
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

NunoPitbull

Track

Cheers

I didn't want to beleive what my m8 said, but ye, guess its true.

Thanks for making my day complete. HAHAH xD

Watch my DN Videos @ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv5j4v3iXRu4_tUU2rtBM8coghoTjQUtR

Subscribe for more and be updated: https://www.youtube.com/user/NunoPitbull?sub_confirmation=1

If you want drop me on PM some nice songs 4nextvid