QQ topic #2 - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

QQ topic #2

Started by stanko, November 21, 2015, 10:06:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UngO

Quote from: NunoPitbull on November 24, 2015, 02:35:28 AM
If you change epic respawns in the terms that you will move them somehow, and favor only the big clans prime times say goodbye to 3rd side ;) and with that more will leave from a fact due to the lack of competition :)
well like this u said "pls dont change the time of epics because night is the only time when we can kill something because normal ppl sleep and we dont". so make your clan "3rd side" big too and fight other big clans...no offence bro but its silly what u said :P competition would be if 90% of clans on server grow some balls like your clan did and start to do something even if they know they wont win prolly...problem is not in big clans but in small clans, they can easily form cps and move to for example your clan and make you stronger
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

KingOfLife

Quote from: NunoPitbull on November 24, 2015, 02:35:28 AM
If you change epic respawns in the terms that you will move them somehow, and favor only the big clans prime times say goodbye to 3rd side ;) and with that more will leave from a fact due to the lack of competition :)
Im kinda allways just reading not taking part in the disscusions, and Im wondering do some people think, and read what they want to say?
Ye fuk logic, 80% of the server is european, Spawn of Epics is 1-2-3 AM GMT+1 in a week day so ofcourse 90% for the 80% will be up and camping +/- 2h in the middle of the night, right?..
Im not event talking about spawns that start at morning hours, couse that is "ok" in some way, not like the sh1t Ive said above.

And for those for cry and talk about "so just Big Clans have better", get your sh1t toggeter and start doing some thing. Every one was given equal chances on the start, and those "Big Clans" just worked, not talked to get what they have now.

Im gonna defent the "Big Clans"(yes, Im part of the so called "1 side") just for logical reasons, example:

TOI 14 PVP Zone ->Randoms* cry about not getting quest done -> Added Dony option to buy it -> Randoms* Cry its to expensive ->  Removing PVP Zone -> Big Clans Cry, couse people use advanget of it -> No summon at TOI -> Randoms* cry again -> And so go on..

*edit: Its just an example! And it looks its fine now at least whit this Baium example.

The point is no one is happy, couse there are problems whit each solution taken so KEEP IT SIMPLE.

Advice for Randoms*: Start working. Of course it wont be fast and easy, but is 100% possible to get going on and start meaning some thing.
Cannot get Retail quest? = Start farming, get stuff, sell it, buy coins from market (750kk - is possible to get it in few days, even less if u allready got some stuff), then buy the quest item. I did it my self, even that im one the "Big Side" when I missed one Baium.
Cannot get stuff to get better gear for pvp(ex. Dynasty) = farm more, and sell it (very good example - high grade mats, witch are expensive and needed a lot).
Cannot get a decent clan for pvp or even try fight the "Big Sides" for epics = Do one your self, or if you dont know how then search for some one that knows this kind off stuff and join him whit ur friends.

There are 3 things that could not allow you to get what you want:
1. No monney/Dont want to Donate.
2. To time to play mutch - Work, Family, etc.
3. Being lazy.
If you cannot full fill at least 1 of the 3 things, then dont complayin cosue your not even playing.
The 1st Draco set Ive seen was on a Random*, when we were finishing DC sets for my party.. After 1 week server was up..

Best Solution = Dont be Lazy!

Thats what I wanted to say, every thing is my just my point of view.

Randoms* -  People whit no clans / Small clans that dont mean allot in curent time. Ive used this as a short term, NOT to insult any one (but for sure some one will be, like it allways is ;).

Kaafrea

yeah + 1 Dont be Lazy like imigrants!

Moska23

Quote from: UngO on November 24, 2015, 03:18:16 AM
well like this u said "pls dont change the time of epics because night is the only time when we can kill something because normal ppl sleep and we dont". so make your clan "3rd side" big too and fight other big clans...no offence bro but its silly what u said :P competition would be if 90% of clans on server grow some balls like your clan did and start to do something even if they know they wont win prolly...problem is not in big clans but in small clans, they can easily form cps and move to for example your clan and make you stronger

I like how fear meatshield players come here and proclaim themselves as part of a big clan, "the strong side", tell others what to do and even worst, talk about their competition (in example MH clan) as if we were some lowbies that get wipe all the time in pvp.

Well you couldn't be more wrong, and apart from Ira's party and exci main party, I doubt that any party in this server can carpet either mine or Kebab's cp in pvp. Two days ago we roled your dear 108D clan party at chimeras 5vs9 (frapsed)
So choose your words a bit more carefully when you talk about MH, cos we step on you every day.

As for the topic I will leave my 2cents for sunday, when it matters.

Zaled

Quote from: Moska23 on November 24, 2015, 09:01:35 AM
I like how fear meatshield players come here and proclaim themselves as part of a big clan, "the strong side", tell others what to do and even worst, talk about their competition (in example MH clan) as if we were some lowbies that get wipe all the time in pvp.

Well you couldn't be more wrong, and apart from Ira's party and exci main party, I doubt that any party in this server can carpet either mine or Kebab's cp in pvp. Two days ago we roled your dear 108D clan party at chimeras 5vs9 (frapsed)
So choose your words a bit more carefully when you talk about MH, cos we step on you every day.

Well that works both way, 2 days ago we rolled you 1 pt vs 2 pt at hb. sadly not frapsed
Tarantula:
PedoBear  He/wk
Innova
Aeore Healer - Retired
Dragon:
PedoBear He/Wk <3
Compositora sps/sws
FaIIen he/glad
Chryzo Pal/glad
Virginsoul trick/slh

UngO

Quote from: Moska23 on November 24, 2015, 09:01:35 AM

did i said something about that? im just statin facts only epics your clan took was the ones in night or i say lies? i never said your pt get carrpeted i say opposite on almost every topic and i mostly put mh as example of good clan...if u talk about that pvp when your cp killed our 5 man mage pt when we went to check chimeras for the 1st time then you must feel proud now diogo. And i dont proclaim us as nothing im where is the best for me and my cp since there arent clans i would dedicate myself i do whats smartest for me
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

Moska23

Quote from: UngO on November 24, 2015, 11:14:48 AM
did i said something about that? im just statin facts only epics your clan took was the ones in night or i say lies? i never said your pt get carrpeted i say opposite on almost every topic and i mostly put mh as example of good clan...if u talk about that pvp when your cp killed our 5 man mage pt when we went to check chimeras for the 1st time then you must feel proud now diogo. And i dont proclaim us as nothing im where is the best for me and my cp since there arent clans i would dedicate myself i do whats smartest for me

We've taken frintezza during the day latelly. But you cant blame us for having a different play time. And even though we do, we still fight for epics during the day.

And no, it was no 5 mage pt. It was Rolyx archer cp

NunoPitbull

Quote from: Zaled on November 24, 2015, 11:06:06 AM
Well that works both way, 2 days ago we rolled you 1 pt vs 2 pt at hb. sadly not frapsed

You fought vs half boxed party? Cause from the inumeros fraps I have or either the sws/bd are boxed(which are our nukers btw lol) or every single PvP unless your not Ira party or full-of-hero-skills exci main party, your jsut drop dead everysingle time. I'm talking about my CP though(Diogo23), not the rest of MH CPs.

@KingofLife Stop talking like ur actually something or even close to factor. And realize that, even if we(my CP) have more activity at night, we also SACRIFICE SLEEP TIME to to stuff on night and even EARLY in the day. In case you didn't notice some frintezzas got killed during the day and AQs and so on. It's not our fault, and other people fault. The same way each and every clan has a "prime time", we do too. Changing EPIC spawns its the most retarded idea you can think off. Like you guys speak "get more ppl, get more activity" as its easy to find GOOD players and not 12 year old kids that do what they want. Why don't we move to the OTHER side of the epctrum and ask YOU TOP CLANS to reduce your meatshields? take 2 CPs out of Exci, 2 out of fear and maybe we can also fight 2-3 cps vs yours 3 CPs. Would be more fun then zerged! Don't wanna do that? So don't touch on epic spawns so EVERYONE has a fair chance on epics. This topic is actually undebateble, i'm getting each time more and more sad about the way things are beeing done to abolish newcomers. This seems Aion.

Watch my DN Videos @ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv5j4v3iXRu4_tUU2rtBM8coghoTjQUtR

Subscribe for more and be updated: https://www.youtube.com/user/NunoPitbull?sub_confirmation=1

If you want drop me on PM some nice songs 4nextvid

NunoPitbull

Quote from: UngO on November 24, 2015, 11:14:48 AM

Fraps inc of 4 ppl+1 box raping r0ls full party. And we took 3 tezzas during the day.

Watch my DN Videos @ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv5j4v3iXRu4_tUU2rtBM8coghoTjQUtR

Subscribe for more and be updated: https://www.youtube.com/user/NunoPitbull?sub_confirmation=1

Garro

Quote from: NunoPitbull on November 24, 2015, 01:53:00 PM
Fraps inc of 4 ppl+1 box raping r0ls full party. And we took 3 tezzas during the day.

They got 3 tezzas during the day! Lets call it a great victory!
Garro | Enclave | Kaylo | Succellus

DevilsNation | Carebears | Excidium | CaerSidi

Discord Garro#0484

twitch.tv/g4rro

NunoPitbull

Quote from: Garro on November 24, 2015, 01:54:36 PM
They got 3 tezzas during the day! Lets call it a great victory!

You bot and 5x+ box in Chimeras during "your so called #nightime". Lets call it beeing GM friendly!

Moah

I normally don't like to post in this stupid QQ topics that are full of flames and non-sense talk but im just gonna try to place some sense in your heads.

You do realize that in most competitor servers like (rpg-club, lineage2.ru, maybe some euro server which i don't have idea if exists) that actually have the so called Pro Players that play l2 for living and sell items/adena for real money, people change their prime time in order to farm? That's being bad? Nop that's being smart and not having to fight big zergs of 100+ people.
I also played there and we were going to sleep at 20h in the night to wake up at 04h in order to get Frintezza or Antharas, or even have to keep it alive in turns for over 24h so we could enter with full clan in some time that enemys are sleeping!
This is called tactics, if u want to get the epics that spawn at night and kill us, wake up at 3am build 2/3 partys and come kill us, or wake up at 7am in the morning like we do sometimes.
We also have work, we also have family and friends and we sacrifice many things to get this epics because its not possible in this game to fight with less than half numbers.

You should be thankful that you have 3 sides in this server and u have so much pvp. But yeah maybe its better to log for epics maybe ur 2nd side enemy might not even appear, kill the epic, log off, log the bots or the gazillion boxes and go farm chimeras to make adena and proclaim urself the best players in the world that won the serbidor.