Previous topic - Next topic

TOPSELL

6 windows
guy killed his windows with earthquake ;D

http://imgur.com/a/p6jjj
Modify message

TOPSELL

GM, I know that you have a lot of other work, but please read it
When that guy impudently came on our spot and just was killed, you came and ban all our windows on spot in 10 minutes (including man that just was on exp leaching and don't use multibox)
2 hours later that guy farm in 6 windows our spot

I understand, that screenshots doesn't show all picture
But I think that logs is still keeped and you can check that he was in 6 windows online at 8-12-2015 1:16 gmt+3(7-12-2015 23:16 gmt +1)

askia

ufff how do u know if this guy was on 6 box or he has just a second computer or they are 2 person with 3 accs? in my opnion you are just crying cuz he/they are farming your spot... if u have balls go pk all his box and he wont back cuz should be a pain on the ass back to kimeras with 6 acc...

almost everybody is farming on kimeras 2 people and 3 box each leching or just 23424234 lechers behind the orc... you should stop wasting your time and gms time on checking logs, as i said just pk them and fight for the spot... easy

This starts to be anoying.... MORE BALLS AND LESS CRY THIS IS FUKING L2 not a fuking chat.... if u wanna chat go BADOO

Zidkon

Quote from: askia on December 08, 2015, 10:53:11 PM
ufff how do u know if this guy was on 6 box or he has just a second computer or they are 2 person with 3 accs? in my opnion you are just crying cuz he/they are farming your spot... if u have balls go pk all his box and he wont back cuz should be a pain on the ass back to kimeras with 6 acc...

almost everybody is farming on kimeras 2 people and 3 box each leching or just 23424234 lechers behind the orc... you should stop wasting your time and gms time on checking logs, as i said just pk them and fight for the spot... easy

This starts to be anoying.... MORE BALLS AND LESS CRY THIS IS FUKING L2 not a fuking chat.... if u wanna chat go BADOO

Nobody is sure the guy is on multibox, but multibox is forbidden by rules so, if the guys is using more than 3 allowed boxed he diserves a ban.

So check please.

TOPSELL

Quote from: askia on December 08, 2015, 10:53:11 PM

my friends killed him

He complained gm
And gm PERMABAN my friend in 10 minutes for multibox without any warnings or explanations
and permaban windows of another friend that just was in afk and wasn't in multibox
But still not answering here more then 1 day

so now my friends thinks that this bum is gm's friend

askia

Quote from: TOPSELL on December 09, 2015, 12:16:33 AM
my friends killed him

He complained gm
And gm PERMABAN my friend in 10 minutes for multibox without any warnings or explanations
and permaban windows of another friend that just was in afk and wasn't in multibox
But still not answering here more then 1 day

so now my friends thinks that this bum is gm's friend

Hard to belive but nvm lets wait what they say :)

Zew

Quote from: TOPSELL on December 07, 2015, 11:57:50 PM
6 windows
guy killed his windows with earthquake ;D

http://imgur.com/a/p6jjj
Modify message

I always see you iorc (iRAMBO) with your multibox at HB. Why so angry, lost your spawn to them? Dont be ridiculous.

At this moment you are with your titan and 6 box on at this spot...I dont care about it, just dont report if you do the same.

Dragon 15x

ZewCozzo - SR/SWS (retired)

Hellriser 25x

Zew - HE/WK

iRambo

We're 2 ppl 3+3 box, so QQ more :D

Zew

Quote from: iRambo on December 09, 2015, 05:42:54 AM
We're 2 ppl 3+3 box, so QQ more :D

2 players : you and your imagination. I dont care if u have 6, 7 ,10 boxes. Just dont open a topic if u do the same or worst. Btw, after 5 fail fake death chimera defeated us. You have more shine than brain.
Dragon 15x

ZewCozzo - SR/SWS (retired)

Hellriser 25x

Zew - HE/WK

iRambo

Killing your poor group with 1 char is just priceless :D

NeverEver

Quote from: Zew on December 09, 2015, 06:59:11 AM
2 players : you and your imagination. I dont care if u have 6, 7 ,10 boxes. Just dont open a topic if u do the same or worst. Btw, after 5 fail fake death chimera defeated us. You have more shine than brain.

he failed with chimeras trains vs me many times, just don`t give him attention he need afFection.

^Evacuate^

Ill post the case to track so he can check logs and let you know
DN FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Network/149250778434489

HellRaiser Promo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SchBtKuybWs&feature=youtu.be