Web Analytics
Hero + 4 bots. - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Hero + 4 bots.

Started by Taro, December 14, 2015, 10:04:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

avsn

The Guys look at a server here so if we ban all the right-to-left to die server I suggest the following items to stop ban at all! Only bots and everything will! Well, it would be nice if TRACK0 put a couple of dollars in advertising and often appear! And new ones are not appearing and old ones go! Think TRACK0 is your money, let them not much but they will be less .. I escho

avsn

I think it would be cool if the person who knocks on someone else, too, was responsible if it is not right! and that is the feeling of going to the forum topic in the bad users on the server only play motherfreakers. Sorry for my French: D Just recently had the place to be 1 point. When a man wanted to sell me the recipe 3 times more expensive (not the normal price list) thus it is all done with an intelligent face telling me that I'm wrong then I was furious and his crap as he could. He said he did and posted screenshots of what you have seen and then I was banned! I was shocked by it, but I was wondering if it was true, I registered for the forum and you will see 4 pages of these motherfreakers like him! thus it is all done with an intelligent face telling me that I'm wrong then I was furious and his crap as he could. He said he did and posted screenshots of what you have seen and then I was banned! I was shocked by it, but I was wondering if it was true, I registered for the forum and you will see 4 pages of these motherfreakers like him! Track 0'm sorry but it's just not I offer you my apology for my French, I played well and so there will be all suits me, but the track you would not be able to make my all characters a perpetual ban chat because start a conversation here with someone or just not safe: D, even for those people who invest in your Projects it certainly should not give any privileges but but a closer examination of these situations, they should be calculated. Sry but i dont see any options here!  Bring you again my apologies for my French.

=^TrackZero^=

2 different HWIDs. This person is legit.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]