##
whats next???
Gaia:  tehScary th/wl + pr/sk       damnbard: TK/SWS PAL/WL
Gaia2: WARLOCK / Dark Avenger ^^

Taro

Quote from: mruwqa on December 14, 2015, 10:37:04 PM
nonhero + 6bots :D
u mad bro?
you can check my logs. i was playing with 2 friends. We actualy play legit.

iRambo

Lets ban all, so server can die faster :D

P.S You can even go deeper and check FOG/pagan/MOS to carry out more ppl with you stupidity.

Naiz

He's playing with his brother all the time.
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

Taro

Quote from: iRambo on December 15, 2015, 03:24:18 AM
Lets ban all, so server can die faster :D

P.S You can even go deeper and check FOG/pagan/MOS to carry out more ppl with you stupidity.
my stupidity? so following the basic rules of a server is stupidity?
ppl who bot 4+ chars are stupid. they ruin the server. not people who actualy play with others.
For instance, if you dont want to ban the players. ban the bots. simple.

and if the moderators keeps warning people i will start playing with more bots aswell since its tolerated. And i will suggest that everyone will do it aswell. Because we dont want the server to die right?

Jameson

Make dances, songs, CoV 1hr in npc buffer and no bots required ;-)

iRambo

Quote from: Tessellate on December 15, 2015, 12:50:39 PM
my stupidity? so following the basic rules of a server is stupidity?
ppl who bot 4+ chars are stupid. they ruin the server. not people who actualy play with others.
For instance, if you dont want to ban the players. ban the bots. simple.

and if the moderators keeps warning people i will start playing with more bots aswell since its tolerated. And i will suggest that everyone will do it aswell. Because we dont want the server to die right?
Those rules is pure stupid by itself and ppl who wrote it never played l2 or was total noob.

What about moderators "warning" they're not, 2 friends of mine get permanent banned when they're was farming chimeras spot with like 5 ppl in skype(so they can log even 15 chars), and GM just suddenly banned all w/o any warning, even ppl from our clan who did stay near afk in 2 box get banned, so they're just quit.

Jameson

I assumed that GMs would check logs if those accounts being reported were logged with same HWID at that time, and only then ban?

iRambo

Quote from: Jameson on December 15, 2015, 02:53:19 PM
I assumed that GMs would check logs if those accounts being reported were logged with same HWID at that time, and only then ban?
As i heard some kid get PK'd and QQ for GM HELP, accidentally one of my friends was using 4 box :D

LittlePeople

Quote from: Jameson on December 15, 2015, 01:25:43 PM
Make dances, songs, CoV 1hr in npc buffer and no bots required ;-)
+1 for that. I'd suggest that also for Dragon server :)

Jameson

Quote from: LittlePeople on December 15, 2015, 04:58:53 PM
+1 for that. I'd suggest that also for Dragon server :)

I doubt this will ever happen, as already increasing s/d from 2 to 3 minutes was heavily discussed. Although everyone knows, that most people like to play DD/Tank combo, and ALL the multibox issues/reports are result of everyone want to have fullbuff, but for whatever reason don't have all supports available in party.