Web Analytics
Kazira Scammer.

News:

Main Menu

Kazira Scammer.

Started by qwertyz101, December 18, 2015, 12:05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

qwertyz101

The photo is more than a thousand words. There are other players as well that can vouch for me. This kind of act is something I or anyone should easily let pass. I recommend appropriate action on this.

Thanks~

TheNoob

Use your common sence is better. It's plain stupid when someone is buying that.

qwertyz101

Quote from: TheNoob on December 18, 2015, 02:34:18 AM
Use your common sence is better. It's plain stupid when someone is buying that.

I believe you mean 'sense'. You might want to check your spelling skills, if auto-correct isn't helping you, before trying to slap me out of my common senses. And might I remind you what section of the forum are you and do I really NEED to explain what this section is for?

TheNoob

Oh, you are one of those no lifers who is allways angry and hates everything. Did I hurt your feelings boy?

Blizzer

Topic maker got a point, you don't have a clue. Period.
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

qwertyz101

Quote from: Blizzer on December 18, 2015, 03:27:34 PM
Topic maker got a point, you don't have a clue. Period.

Haha~ Yeah! "TheNoob" definitely doesn't have a clue. Did you hear that there's this new section in this forum that's titled 'Flame ON!'? Well atleast it is new to you since you definitely look like you're lost and I'm not the only one seeing that. :)

qwertyz101

Quote from: TheNoob on December 18, 2015, 11:34:07 AM
Oh, you are one of those no lifers who is allways angry and hates everything. Did I hurt your feelings boy?

I don't have any clue where on Earth did get the idea that I'm angry or hate you. Well I wasn't angry or hate you at all. I'm just merely saying and I was being generous by offering to explain what this section of the forum is for and probably pointing you out the right way. If this by any chance still didn't make you realize the situation. Please do me a favor and slap that common sense out of yourself ~_~ Cheers!~

Jameson

3.2   Any kind of opening scam shops is illegal (* double check what you wrote in title of the shop before putting them)
Any other way of scamming other players or attempting to scam via pm/trade/... is illegal and can cause 300h up to permanent ban!

There's really nothing to comment or discuss, ban those scammer punks and end of story.

TheNoob

I see. A lot of ignorant people here.

Blizzer

Ignorant in what way? Guy claims he sells orichalcum and in trade gives oriharukon, if it's not a scam then what? Seriously your nick fits you as hell.
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

TheNoob

Keep your eyes open. You people want to be protected from everything so that you can blame the GM's.....noobs.

qwertyz101

Quote from: TheNoob on December 19, 2015, 03:00:05 PM
Keep your eyes open. You people want to be protected from everything so that you can blame the GM's.....noobs.

Unbelievable! You're seriously still out of clue? lol. There's nothing here blaming the GMs. Ok let me try to explain what this Section of forum is and to end your stupidity and idiocy.

This section for your information is 'Bad Users' section thus scamming and anything or any kind of act to intentionally do anything 'BAD' or 'NOT GOOD' that can affect the healthy gaming in the server can be reported here. Got it?

And hey for your information too I didn't get scammed. And what I did here is plainly and SIMPLY reporting that guy who 'INTENTIONALLY" tried to 'SCAM' me and other players at that moment. Thus making him a 'BAD USER' and should be reported here. And 'AGAIN' that's why this 'THREAD' exists.

Oh and to give you a head's up, I still wasn't mad at you because of those quoted upper-cased words. Just so you know its a thing called 'EMPHASIZING'. Give Mr. Google a visit if you did not 'COMPREHEND' :)