Web Analytics
Soul Cleanse

News:

Main Menu

Soul Cleanse

Started by TheChicken, January 05, 2016, 12:09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheChicken

Hello! ;) Kamael's skill Soul Cleanse in HB should be useable on any targeted character, not only within kamaels. It's restricted to own race in Gracia part 1 and fresher versions:

QuoteSoul Cleanse: This has been changed to make its use possible between Kamael.
Source: http://legacy.lineage2.com/news/gracia_04.html

So please, make it work, like it should in HB, it's feature of that chronicle. In addition, it has 60s reuse and kamaels have low cast, so we wouldn't be able to replace bp in any way, so don't worry ::)

Peorexo

Quote from: TheChicken on January 05, 2016, 12:09:16 PM
Hello! ;) Kamael's skill Soul Cleanse in HB should be useable on any targeted character, not only within kamaels. It's restricted to own race in Gracia part 1 and fresher versions:
Source: http://legacy.lineage2.com/news/gracia_04.html

So please, make it work, like it should in HB, it's feature of that chronicle. In addition, it has 60s reuse and kamaels have low cast, so we wouldn't be able to replace bp in any way, so don't worry ::)
You sure? Were it not like it can be only used on yourself before this change?

TheChicken

No. It's skill, that need target to cast, also it's written in client, that it got 600 range, so it confirms that. I played on hellbound, when it was released and u could use it on anybody. Then, when Gracia came, many things changed and also that skill. Even patch notes says, they've changed that in Gracia 1 ;)

Also you can compare that skill's descriprion:

Hellbound
QuoteCancel all of your debuffs. Consumes 2 souls.

Gracia
QuoteCancel up to 3 de-buffs. Can only be used within the same race.

Nickelback

I wouldn't be so sure. it says:

QuoteCancel all of your debuffs. Consumes 2 souls.

While description of bp's cleanse says:

QuoteCancels the target's de-buffs. Consumes 1 Einhasad's Divine Water.

So if you could use it on others, maybe it was just a bug?
Dragon x15

N1ckelback - Adventurer / Dreadnought
xLANAx - Mystic Muse / Eva's Saint
Galherd - Saggitarius / Phoenix Knight
Nadyane - Trickster / Doombringer

Hellraiser x25

Nickel - Soultaker / Phoenix Knight

TheChicken

It's rather mistake in translation from korean. Here I can use that skills on me and another kamaels, so it's not only "your debuffs". I'll write it one more time: It always was and it's skill that requires target to cast and have 600 cast range, so can be casted on other people, but in Gracia was restricted to use only on yourself and another kamaels.

Nickelback

Here u can use it on other kamaels bcs we have Gracia downgraded to hb and some features remained, i'm not denying it should work on other chars, but i really doubt it.
Dragon x15

N1ckelback - Adventurer / Dreadnought
xLANAx - Mystic Muse / Eva's Saint
Galherd - Saggitarius / Phoenix Knight
Nadyane - Trickster / Doombringer

Hellraiser x25

Nickel - Soultaker / Phoenix Knight

Alannah

HB: self buff
G1+: require target within same race, debuff amount restricted to total of 3.

only problem it had here now, reuse was set to 59s, which is wrong, is set back to retail 35s hb
and target_type = target (Gracia), now it's self (HB)

client = unfinished, just if you take a look at raid boss tab in alt + m there are raids with insane lvl, like tezza 95 and so on, never released skill enchant routes, many problems with item/skill descriptions
[url=http://support.dragon-network.net] Support [/url]