L2 Police. Bots in da house. - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

L2 Police. Bots in da house.

Started by Clonage, January 06, 2016, 06:43:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MegaZord

Quote from: Clonage on January 06, 2016, 05:00:47 PM
I've always reported bots. It's not the 1st time i find bots in this same room and i do play with my CP just on other server.
I pretty much log everyday on DN to see how the server is going.

Dont get it. On such server as rpg, if you arent zerg/top clan you mean nothing, you cant even exp in good spots and about epics you can forget. So i dont know why your pt left hellraiser, and you seems still wanna play here if you log  ::)
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

HugeTits

Quote from: MegaZord on January 06, 2016, 05:58:39 PM
Dont get it. On such server as rpg, if you arent zerg/top clan you mean nothing, you cant even exp in good spots and about epics you can forget. So i dont know why your pt left hellraiser, and you seems still wanna play here if you log  ::)
simple zordik, they cant handle fanatic party, they were allways farmed by us :]

Clonage

Quote from: MegaZord on January 06, 2016, 05:58:39 PM

Dont speak of what u dont know. Russians arent gods.
We already have ppl max lvl in cp... 3 vesper sets and 1 moirai in 2~3 weeks, also our nukers have 300+(One of them almost 400) pvps because every single day we 9v9 at our prime time. About epics... Most are instaced... We are in winter clan and already got offered invitation for league.
Yes we couldnt beat you. But do you rly think it was because of skill?? :) composition is 90% of sucess rate in substack. Because pressing 1 button makes u immortal. #balance

Im the only one that logs from time to time. And its for fun. Bacause i loved my char.  Not the server :)

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

TheBPhoenix

Quote from: Clonage on January 06, 2016, 05:14:16 PM

LOLOLOLOL yeah man this was rly hard to make. This haxor took me 5 years to develop! LOL REALLY ROFL. This is officially implemented on fvucking RPG, are your retarded?

You probably have some problem in reading.
It's not about HARD or EASY to make, it's about using it or not.
Lineage 2 isn't Minecraft.
LOL

Clonage

Quote from: TheBPhoenix on January 06, 2016, 10:59:42 PM
You probably have some problem in reading.
It's not about HARD or EASY to make, it's about using it or not.
Lineage 2 isn't Minecraft.
LOL

Fail more... You dont even know what RPG is :) You're such a young one.
IDC if i get banned. I'll even tell you why i use this.
Cuz some funny guys like these botters are actually configure to log off when someone that's not friend/from party gets in X range :)

RetardedCP/AbyssCP

TheBPhoenix

Quote from: Clonage on January 07, 2016, 01:11:19 AM
Fail more... You dont even know what RPG is :) You're such a young one.
IDC if i get banned. I'll even tell you why i use this.
Cuz some funny guys like these bottes are actually configure to log off when someone that's not friend/from party gets in X range :)

Ty for explanation, i have no idea how bots works.....

Heirachi

Other post without sence... Clonage you deserve be banned, because use zoom and others prohibit stuffs.

In this video only we can see its a pt farming... You dont ask nothing to players, you dont hit then, you dont buff then...

Why we are spend our time with this post?
Heirachi>>>>Ty/De
DaNiGaMa>>Pr/Ty

Dragon -- Forever

Clonage

Quote from: Heirachi on January 07, 2016, 12:52:29 PM
Other post without sence... Clonage you deserve be banned, because use zoom and others prohibit stuffs.

In this video only we can see its a pt farming... You dont ask nothing to players, you dont hit then, you dont buff then...

Why we are spend our time with this post?

I still have another video from this party... You can clearly see them botting. Auto target at the exact spawn time of the mob. EE/es auto recharge, SE recharges EE/ES at x%. Look at 1:17 SE has target on EE (Looking at him, yes i have everything in High detail) and still following bd/sk :D

What am i using that's "prohibit"?
At the Start of the server patcher would give us Zoom+Hallhack+Red coloring to players+ other stuff. Wtf are u talking about.
Tell me that eveyone that used this should be banned because of "prohibit stuff" :D.

RetardedCP/AbyssCP

kwolu

Quote from: Clonage on January 07, 2016, 04:00:17 PM

Tell me that eveyone that used this should be banned because of "prohibit stuff" :D.

Yes! Uff you finally understood that.

Clonage

Quote from: kwolu on January 07, 2016, 04:11:51 PM
Yes! Uff you finally understood that.

No, you didnt get what i said. How can this be prohibit if it was in system files from start of server?... So whoever started to play at the beggining should get banned + whoever is using system message ;)

RetardedCP/AbyssCP

kwolu

Quote from: Clonage on January 08, 2016, 01:26:25 AM
No, you didnt get what i said. How can this be prohibit if it was in system files from start of server?... So whoever started to play at the beggining should get banned + whoever is using system message ;)

Wooooot was in system files ? this camera zoomcrazy ? strange strange...i didnt have it :O

It doesnt mean if 1 ppl or 100 ppl make sth prohibited. All should be punished.

D O    Y O U     U N D E R S T A N D     T H I S    ? ?