Web Analytics
L2 Police. Bots in da house. - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

L2 Police. Bots in da house.

Started by Clonage, January 06, 2016, 06:43:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nickelback

The biggest problem is, it is not prohibitted. It was posted many times on this forum, gms have seen it, so you should ask yourself if you understand this.
Dragon x15

N1ckelback - Adventurer / Dreadnought
xLANAx - Mystic Muse / Eva's Saint
Galherd - Saggitarius / Phoenix Knight
Nadyane - Trickster / Doombringer

Hellraiser x25

Nickel - Soultaker / Phoenix Knight

MegaZord

Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

kwolu

Quote from: Nickelback on January 08, 2016, 09:38:57 AM
The biggest problem is, it is not prohibitted. It was posted many times on this forum, gms have seen it, so you should ask yourself if you understand this.

Show me this "many times" or noooo show me just one time where gms told that zoom hack is legal here. Only one pls, i think it will be easy for you since there are "many times" of it :)

HugeTits

Quote from: MegaZord on January 08, 2016, 10:25:14 AM
Clickers arent allowed also?  :-\
u mean extra progs or mouse macros? xD

Nickelback

Quote from: kwolu on January 08, 2016, 01:50:29 PM
Show me this "many times" or noooo show me just one time where gms told that zoom hack is legal here. Only one pls, i think it will be easy for you since there are "many times" of it :)

Sure, i have nothing better to do than searching forum for old topics. Someone asked for infinite zoom, other guy posted it and that's it. It was when GMs were still reading this forum. You have also NunoPitubll's topic, with edited sysmsg and some skills being shown as debuffs. Those are also modified files. Half of server using them, mucho hax dude !

You can also read this topic http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,289305.0.html nothing about it.

On some servers things like infinite zoom are automatically applied to settings when you do full checks. I would say it's common sense, but considering your actions in game, you don't seem like a guy who has too much to do with it.
Dragon x15

Hellraiser x25

kwolu

Quote from: Nickelback on January 08, 2016, 06:06:49 PM

<bullshit>... but considering your actions in game, you don't seem like a guy who has too much to do with it.

You dont know me in game so about what you are talking lol :D

Nickelback

Asking to join a clan, then 1h later pking members of that clan gives me an idea who am i dealing with.
Dragon x15

Hellraiser x25

kwolu

Quote from: Nickelback on January 08, 2016, 08:53:18 PM
Asking to join a clan, then 1h later pking members of that clan gives me an idea who am i dealing with.

Do you know that they came to spot and told "leave this spot or we dont invite you to clan" ?
so... we pked them because they are obvious morons.

Now you have also idea with who you are dealing in clan my friend.

Nickelback

As far as i know, they asked politely if you can move to other spot bcs it was empty.

Another thing is you declaring/cancelling war, happening right now. I understand that you are playing in 3-4 ppl so you can't declare war to big clans, but this is just lame.
Dragon x15

Hellraiser x25

kwolu

Quote from: Nickelback on January 08, 2016, 10:47:34 PM
As far as i know, they asked politely if you can move to other spot bcs it was empty.

Another thing is you declaring/cancelling war, happening right now. I understand that you are playing in 3-4 ppl so you can't declare war to big clans, but this is just lame.

Sure, it was polite,  "leave spot or you will be not invited"  its very polite.

You can simply stop war to us and our "lame"  tactic will be not possible.  I do what i need to do, when there is always 5* more PPL that us.  If we kill one, two of you its more than enough for us. We dont log multi box to have full buff, we play for fun, never with boxes on pvp. So sory if we dont go on open field with 3 ppl to clan who has 30 ppl.

Nickelback

I've heard something different about that situation on hellbound but as there are no proofs and you continue with your version it's better to drop the subject bcs we won't convince eachother.

About your tactic i don't really care, if you kill someone or not. It's just a matter of this action itself, for me it's lame and i would never do that.

Dragon x15

Hellraiser x25

kwolu

Quote from: Nickelback on January 09, 2016, 10:19:47 AM
I've heard something different about that situation on hellbound but as there are no proofs and you continue with your version it's better to drop the subject bcs we won't convince eachother.

About your tactic i don't really care, if you kill someone or not. It's just a matter of this action itself, for me it's lame and i would never do that.

And for me its the only way to kill someone, since everybody is playing with full buff party, fight with all of them on open field with war...is just stupid for us. And since noone want us in clan/cp because we pk them or "didnt want to leave spot" this situation will not change.

Anyway, zoom through the walls should be punished. ;)