Web Analytics
I'am afraid.

News:

Main Menu

I'am afraid.

Started by Tescobar, January 19, 2016, 11:34:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tescobar

Welcome, 18.01.2016 I've get "scammed" by my friend. I mean i have gave him those items and passwords to my account, but he just changed his own and i cannot make it because i dont remember my email password and a 1st and 2nd question. Please help me and do something like a changing email or password. I want to play without stress. Thank you.

ll aka Rusal

Quote from: Tescobar on January 19, 2016, 11:34:01 AM
Welcome, 18.01.2016 I've get "scammed" by my friend. I mean i have gave him those items and passwords to my account, but he just changed his own and i cannot make it because i dont remember my email password and a 1st and 2nd question. Please help me and do something like a changing email or password. I want to play without stress. Thank you.
Up up ban scammer

Tescobar

To be honest he also took OUR Baium ring and Ant Queen Ring. That was the property of our CP and he just stolen it. Wait for reply on this post GM :)
Thank you and best wishes.

Urcschack

To my defense i have never stolen someones items from their account and wont do it-  I just took Items from MY ACCOUNT  and  want to sell them for coins in game.

Sunset

Quote from: Urcschack on January 19, 2016, 04:14:22 PM
To my defense i have never stolen someones items from their account and wont do it-  I just took Items from MY ACCOUNT  and  want to sell them for coins in game.

thats really cute way to justify theft :D

Kabally

Quote from: Tescobar on January 19, 2016, 11:34:01 AM

Bro it was SS2..
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

ll aka Rusal

Quote from: Urcschack on January 19, 2016, 04:14:22 PM

Na swojÄ... obronÄ™ to nie możesz mieć nic bo zÅ,odzieje zdychaja w meczarni :-) konto może i twoje Ale epici zajebales

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img907/6127/4EuS49.png

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img633/1149/k2ZYm3.png

Urcschack

zajebac ze swojego konta ciekawe czemu to kradziez

kravenov

As i know you was playing together with this scammer 1 year. I think he waited to moment and booom. He won your trust, he had ur account (because u wasnt expecting to get scamed by a "friend") and he took ur items. In my oppinion this guys should get punished and you should get changed email from account. And next time dont share ur account with any1. Let`s wait for some official oppinion.

Urcschack

This Topic can be deleted anyway:D

Kailenaa@

Quote from: kravenov on January 19, 2016, 07:49:50 PM
As i know you was playing together with this scammer 1 year. I think he waited to moment and booom. He won your trust, he had ur account (because u wasnt expecting to get scamed by a "friend") and he took ur items. In my oppinion this guys should get punished and you should get changed email from account. And next time dont share ur account with any1. Let`s wait for some official oppinion.
Dude after 1 month in Fear i had access to every fukin account in our CP, everybody in our CP had other ppl passes. U Can't be 100% competetive without sharing accounts (at least on this server with this online), becouse sometimes u need specific character for specific action, and ppl have their real lifes. Just think next time who are u giving password. If it was up to me, i would ban this guy 4ever for sure

HugeTits

Quote from: kravenov on January 19, 2016, 07:49:50 PM
track already talked staff opinion in this case, in sort, they wont help anymore