Web Analytics
Zaken bug

News:

Main Menu

Zaken bug

Started by Nickelback, February 13, 2016, 08:33:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nickelback

Can you finally fix zaken area? It's really annoying to fall under textures on bridge there or get teleported on mountain.

On the way of Valakas ppl also often get stuck. If some gm could finally log and fix that crap instead of telling us to vote it would be really nice.
Dragon x15

N1ckelback - Adventurer / Dreadnought
xLANAx - Mystic Muse / Eva's Saint
Galherd - Saggitarius / Phoenix Knight
Nadyane - Trickster / Doombringer

Hellraiser x25

Nickel - Soultaker / Phoenix Knight

WhiteBux

Quote from: Nickelback on February 13, 2016, 08:33:26 PM
Can you finally fix zaken area? It's really annoying to fall under textures on bridge there or get teleported on mountain.

On the way of Valakas ppl also often get stuck. If some gm could finally log and fix that crap instead of telling us to vote it would be really nice.
Soon
Im Perfect

Alannah

give loc position, possibly with map opened to see which geo is in charge so we try replacing those
[url=http://support.dragon-network.net] Support [/url]

XerXis

Also, stuck in water before the stairs. Its annoying to get on stairs with this glitch.

kkthx
BloodyWoman

fajnynick

Quote from: XerXis on March 02, 2016, 02:46:47 PM
Also, stuck in water before the stairs. Its annoying to get on stairs with this glitch.

kkthx
Is not glitch, is L2 designed. Water was always bugged and probably it can't be fix.
Heroes:
Noob                       Pro
DramaMakers: 29     FinalFates: 2

"we don't care about oly"
And FF transfer few days in raw their characters w/o any effect

XerXis

Quote from: fajnynick on March 02, 2016, 09:09:32 PM
Is not glitch, is L2 designed. Water was always bugged and probably it can't be fix.

Then u have no clue how L2 files should work dude. Also i can not believe that u wrote this rly.
BloodyWoman

Nickelback

Dragon x15

N1ckelback - Adventurer / Dreadnought
xLANAx - Mystic Muse / Eva's Saint
Galherd - Saggitarius / Phoenix Knight
Nadyane - Trickster / Doombringer

Hellraiser x25

Nickel - Soultaker / Phoenix Knight

fajnynick

Quote from: XerXis on March 02, 2016, 09:22:39 PM
Then u have no clue how L2 files should work dude. Also i can not believe that u wrote this rly.
:)

Back to topic, I downloaded  x3 servers, all x3 had same bug in same place.
And as I remember at official, even at higher chronicle, zaken water-entry was madness...
Same like valakas place, 1 big bug.
Heroes:
Noob                       Pro
DramaMakers: 29     FinalFates: 2

"we don't care about oly"
And FF transfer few days in raw their characters w/o any effect

XerXis

Quote from: fajnynick on March 03, 2016, 11:53:21 AM
:)

Back to topic, I downloaded  x3 servers, all x3 had same bug in same place.
And as I remember at official, even at higher chronicle, zaken water-entry was madness...
Same like valakas place, 1 big bug.

For me its shame to talk with you now mate, cuz your talking about "files" makes me stupid like you cuz i even talk with you about this. I will just share u mine files which i have worked on with Alice (Admin from rpg club). Do all steps, start own server and see if there's a bug. You show again how big noob you are.
Also, files which i gonna send u are Java files, so imagine if DN are under PTS or OFF files, how that "not glitch" should work.

https://github.com/L2J/L2J_Server

P.S. Next time download server clients and files form some descent project.
BloodyWoman