Question

News:

Main Menu

Question

Started by MIkel, April 19, 2016, 08:10:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MIkel

Dear GMs.
Are You going to do anything with this server, or it will last 2 weeks more and will be closed?
Give us at least minimum info that u are planning to do sth or not. Just please don't write "soon" coz we know what that mean.
HR x25
MIkel - ee/sws BAN
iMIkel - ee/sws OFF

NM x30
xMikelsx - he/wl OFF
Baldur - freaked by GM :( OFF

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: MIkel on April 19, 2016, 08:10:44 AM
Dear GMs.
Are You going to do anything with this server, or it will last 2 weeks more and will be closed?
Give us at least minimum info that u are planning to do sth or not. Just please don't write "soon" coz we know what that mean.
Why are you asking will it close? Whats wrong with it?
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

MIkel

When did you log into game last time?
There is only few ppls left on this server. Yoshi CP (around 13 ppl) + 2-3 more from DM, some old KyG, LotS, some Latinas and thats all. There is no pvp at RBs/Epics/Siege.
Maybe you have some problems in real life and you dont have time to care about server, if yes im sorry coz of it, but imo it will be better if you give to ppl at least little info that you are going to change sth in game, improve dunno.
HR x25
MIkel - ee/sws BAN
iMIkel - ee/sws OFF

NM x30
xMikelsx - he/wl OFF

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: MIkel on April 19, 2016, 10:31:40 AM
When did you log into game last time?
There is only few ppls left on this server. Yoshi CP (around 13 ppl) + 2-3 more from DM, some old KyG, LotS, some Latinas and thats all. There is no pvp at RBs/Epics/Siege.
Maybe you have some problems in real life and you dont have time to care about server, if yes im sorry coz of it, but imo it will be better if you give to ppl at least little info that you are going to change sth in game, improve dunno.
Amount of players changes during time, thats quite normal thing. Players also decide when they want or dont want to play. Anyhow development and improvment continues.

MIkel

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on April 19, 2016, 10:43:51 AM
Amount of players changes during time, thats quite normal thing. Players also decide when they want or dont want to play. Anyhow development and improvment continues.
Yes you are right and also there is still some new players login into game and asks about condition of server number of ppls etc. but they dont stay for longer than 3 days and thats bad.
Anyway thanks for answer, I hope incoming update will change that.
HR x25
MIkel - ee/sws BAN
iMIkel - ee/sws OFF

NM x30
xMikelsx - he/wl OFF

Zidkon

All I do care about right now on server is that I'm getting fun and I'm seeing how votes are getting increased over time.

If you don't have fun right now, you can take vacations and come back later when you think there will be some fun for you.

MIkel

Quote from: Zidkon on April 19, 2016, 06:22:56 PM
All I do care about right now on server is that I'm getting fun and I'm seeing how votes are getting increased over time.

If you don't have fun right now, you can take vacations and come back later when you think there will be some fun for you.
Well I don't know if you know that this is "pvp oriented server". I'm not saying I don't have fun, but if there will be at least some pvp at siege  ::)
HR x25
MIkel - ee/sws BAN
iMIkel - ee/sws OFF

NM x30
xMikelsx - he/wl OFF

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: MIkel on April 19, 2016, 06:29:50 PM
Well I don't know if you know that this is "pvp oriented server". I'm not saying I don't have fun, but if there will be at least some pvp at siege  ::)
There wasnt pvp even when we had 2k +
Ppl just dont care, and u cant force that...

SCoNPwR

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on April 19, 2016, 06:35:34 PM
2k+?! True story  Track,  tell  us  more. 

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: SCoNPwR on April 19, 2016, 06:57:52 PM
2k+?! True story  Track,  tell  us  more.
Seems that u were plugged mucho later. But it is all fine.

Kabally

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on April 19, 2016, 06:35:34 PM

People care,pvp players told you to do an interlude server without banning bots as have been done in tarantula,and you "Kinda" ignored the idea of a new Interlude Server saying and justifying it like an HellBound server would have 15k people,what you have to do is an exactly server like tarantula,no change.

And then you will see,pvp players love interlude,but when it was interlude server,Artur was taking care of situation banning 400 accounts per day.

Wish you could remake a server like tarantula,i would remake SS2
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

Peorexo

Quote from: Kabally on April 19, 2016, 09:14:16 PM
People care,pvp players told you to do an interlude server without banning bots as have been done in tarantula,and you "Kinda" ignored the idea of a new Interlude Server saying and justifying it like an HellBound server would have 15k people,what you have to do is an exactly server like tarantula,no change.

And then you will see,pvp players love interlude,but when it was interlude server,Artur was taking care of situation banning 400 accounts per day.

Wish you could remake a server like tarantula,i would remake SS2
What pvp players? Do you know any serious players who prefer IL?
From what i know every serious pvp clan/cp's are not even touching this sh1t chronicle unless for easy rape and move forward somewhere else after a week.
HB was great, ddos ruined early thats all.

PS: Whenever you will try to act big, start playing before everyone will quit.