N1ckelback - Adventurer / Dreadnought
xLANAx - Mystic Muse / Eva's Saint
Galherd - Saggitarius / Phoenix Knight
Nadyane - Trickster / Doombringer

Hellraiser x25

Nickel - Soultaker / Phoenix Knight

reddragonjr

Quote from: stanko on April 20, 2016, 01:23:26 AM
This post is wrong on so many levels, but let me guide you to the light so you can actually see how dumb statements you've just made :D
Mages hate below-HB-chronicles because they can't 1 shot people? Not really, PEOPLE hate this chronicle because ARCHERS are 1 shoting everything that moves, heavy/light/robe user, doesn't really matter. Even NCSoft realized this and invented balance changes and new buffs that can protect you against this ridiculous gameplay.
HB+ chronicles actually made this game more of a team oriented game, where you have to use more than 1 finger to actually play it.

And about dominating on H5, you probably didn't play on dragon when you say to Revell that he is nothing on that chronicle, since it was his fault that most of the combos are nerfed to unplayable state on dragon ;]

It's been a while now, we're still trying to teach you guys the core mechanics and you guys are still rejecting every constructive advice, that's why this server was never a challenge. ss20k for lyfe

p.s. track unban me, I did nothing wrong and you're still acting like a kid :(

Played on dragon x15 since c1 until Gracia Final,Severance Ninja! Even played on h5 a bit.And if you ever played on dragon when it was IL archers weren't 1 shooting after masteries fixes,all classes were dealing insane dmg daggers,archers,mages.

And for your info on Tarantula beside our 2 archer cp's we had 3 cp's of mages that were wiping the floor with the enemies archers.So...why weren't they complaining?or getting 1 shoot by archers ? only our enemies were getting 1-2 shoot by us... Funny ain't it.

If you get 1 shoot from archers in IL it isn't the chronicle problem...fkin learn to play and buff your sh1t mage...Cause our 3 pt of mages didn't got 1 shoot they 1 shoot others damn lamers QQ about IL when they don't even know how to play.

You heard about full boss set on mage on Tarantula and aug wm pasive,active...that were our mages... fkin combo wiping everyone and you talking about mages being sh1t on IL... LMFAO big time.If you hadn't your mage equipped to max like ours than better stfu saying mages are shit in IL... while ours mages were dealing 13k dmg and our archers only 7-8k max.

And yeah most the times I played as dagger on Tarantula 1 stabbing nabs with better gear saying same sh1t like you that archers even daggers are overpowered in IL...when a mage could killed me easy on dagger but...instead they got 1 stabbed.

+Bonus a picture from dragon x15 HB time

And about the red part say thx to dx "pro" players and they're QQ festival about nerfs.

So wannabe dx plavusha aka "pro" player better go play with your pink pony... I know more l2 than you kido.

Peace!

P.S ss20k 4 life on Beta Hellraiser you were right   8)

Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

reddragonjr

Make a c3-c4 server fking nostalgic to play there and I bet many will join,seriously no joke.
Those were the gold times  8)
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

Naiz

Quote from: reddragonjr on April 21, 2016, 03:47:14 AM
Make a c3-c4 server fking nostalgic to play there and I bet many will join,seriously no joke.
Those were the gold times  8)

There were plenty of c4 stacksub servers kinda dragon like not so long time ago. Most ppl left after 1 week, cuz it was boring as freak.

Quote from: Nickelback on April 20, 2016, 11:17:02 PM
Wyexpiles tego sr/es? :>

Czekam ma nowy server i wjezdzam w niego moim koniem/ucznikiem jak dzik w sosne!
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

Peorexo

Quote from: Naiz on April 21, 2016, 10:31:51 AM
There were plenty of c4 stacksub servers kinda dragon like not so long time ago. Most ppl left after 1 week, cuz it was boring as freak.
Its not like they will understand it

Nickelback

Quote from: Naiz on April 21, 2016, 10:31:51 AMCzekam ma nowy server i wjezdzam w niego moim koniem/ucznikiem jak dzik w sosne!

Tylko pamietaj by zostac na statach konia.
Dragon x15

N1ckelback - Adventurer / Dreadnought
xLANAx - Mystic Muse / Eva's Saint
Galherd - Saggitarius / Phoenix Knight
Nadyane - Trickster / Doombringer

Hellraiser x25

Nickel - Soultaker / Phoenix Knight

Naiz

Quote from: Nickelback on April 21, 2016, 05:26:47 PM
Tylko pamietaj by zostac na statach konia.

Odnotowalem w notatniczku, z wykrzyknikiem na koncu!
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

Zidkon

Nice, now this has become a third world country language spamming post :/

It was so interesting reading all those "full of knowledge" comments  :)

SCoNPwR

Quote from: Zidkon on April 21, 2016, 06:43:33 PM
Nice, now this has become a russian spamming post :/

It was so interesting reading all those "full of knowledge" comments  :)
try at least check difference between Russian and Polish.
hint: https://translate.google.com

Zidkon

Quote from: SCoNPwR on April 21, 2016, 06:50:29 PM
try at least check difference between Russian and Polish.
hint: https://translate.google.com

Edited, happy?

SCoNPwR

Quote from: Zidkon on April 21, 2016, 07:27:43 PM
Edited, happy?
im happy that we have such retards like u from third world country on this forum  8)

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: SCoNPwR on April 21, 2016, 07:31:30 PM
im happy that we have such retards like u from third world country on this forum  8)
Calling other person names, who always explain things on the mature lvl and with reasonable arguments speaks more about yourself.
Eitherway, you are banned and removed from this pages.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]