Web Analytics
SUGGESTIONS/IDEAS FOR THE UPCOMING SERVER| NO SPAM | - Page 8

News:

Main Menu

SUGGESTIONS/IDEAS FOR THE UPCOMING SERVER| NO SPAM |

Started by Picksy, August 18, 2016, 07:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Picksy

Its not wrong, I just wouldn't do it, I find it to be a pussy move cause if you're all out of mana, you should face the fact that you lost the pvp, not try to cheese your way through it. This is just my opinion, which to you might not be of any value ^^

Bufek

The best server I have ever played was arena 200x with AIO, but sucessfully destroyed by corupted GM's and their shit friends. If someone know server like arena pls give me info.

I think if you want more fun you need NPC buffer with dances and songs, some ppl do not want to look for any online buffer or taking for farm xxx boxes couse its stupid. Same with 1-3 profession and nobles, ppl do not want to camp whole week for Bosses to make this quests.

somasz

Quote from: Bufek on August 24, 2016, 09:01:27 PM
The best server I have ever played was arena 200x with AIO, but sucessfully destroyed by corupted GM's and their shit friends. If someone know server like arena pls give me info.

I think if you want more fun you need NPC buffer with dances and songs, some ppl do not want to look for any online buffer or taking for farm xxx boxes couse its stupid. Same with 1-3 profession and nobles, ppl do not want to camp whole week for Bosses to make this quests.
party, with active supports
mmo, multiplayer
l2 is not for solo play

Neliel

Quote from: Morel on August 24, 2016, 06:46:18 PM
Barakiel / Cabario / TOI bosses are OK right now 6h+/-1h
NPC buffer is OK right now (regular buffs , without clarity/wm, without resists and ofc no s/d)
Imo decrease olimipiads time from 4h to 2h per day. As far as i remember it was 6pm-10pm so basicly prime time. In last two weeks people had to choose if they want to camp oly or go somewhere with party. Ergo less mass pvp ;<<
I want our TOP NUMERO UNO Mystogan to run around with us, instead of killing everyone on arena ;<

If only i could touch or talk with this legend... Love & Kisses Mystus Kocie.

Do not change smth w/o checking it , i dont want to see classes like pal/pp getting freaked up bcoz of deflect arrow / shield masteries being changed in a stupid way.

I totally agree that smth needs to be done with the unexplored benefits from Tank Sub ( Shield power is over 9000 ). You cant make it that simple : "Deflect 50% + Shield Toggles Masteries 50% and let the magic begin".

Classes like Mage/Tank // Dagger/Tank etc should be punished in some way, For example Robe/Light masteries users should get lower benefit from using deflect arrow or shield masteries toggles or both.
BUT Heavy users like Wl/Pal , Pal/PP should get 100% of the value , let them be the true "monsters" their dmg out put will never be the scariest one . The only problem is Glad/Pal Both uses heavy masteries but even tough Glad is a complete beast i would let him benefit in 100% from Deflect.

MY main idea is to not nerf the true tank combos with decreasing Shields/Deflects in general. I hope i have clearly depicted my statement :D

Vexim

Quote from: Neliel on August 24, 2016, 10:05:24 PM
words
tbh deflect arrow on glady is not a big deal cuz he is not using shield (well, while being in 'dmg mode' at least), anyway imo deflect arrow should be nerfed globally to 50%, further nerfing of tanks should be made by adjusting shield stuff.
"When a Malkavian speaks, listen. When a Malkavian acts, leave. When two Malkavians gather, run."

Neliel

Quote from: Vexim on August 24, 2016, 10:11:51 PM
tbh deflect arrow on glady is not a big deal cuz he is not using shield (well, while being in 'dmg mode' at least), anyway imo deflect arrow should be nerfed globally to 50%, further nerfing of tanks should be made by adjusting shield stuff.
Thats what I meant "DA is not a problem"

I believe that the reason of the dominance is Shield in general.
In my opinion Classes like PAL/PP should get full benefit from DA and Shield Masteries/ Toggles. GLAD/PAL , WL/PAL does not use shield (in 90% of cases) , they are both heavy users from the beginning and i believe they should get 100% benefit from DA ( SWS/TK and more )
While Classes like SPS/TK , TH/PAL should have Shield Mastery / Toggles SMARTLY touched.
And All of You MUST NOT forget that SWS/BD also have Shield Mastery and DA on lower lvls , support classes will be punished for the TANK power, thats why I am voting for normal DA lv 2 and lv 4 and SMARTLY changed Shield Masteries/Toggles to not kill the only defense of SWS BD against Archers.
Im open for ur ideas.

DA = Deflect Arrow

XerXis

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on August 18, 2016, 10:23:07 PM
Yes we will, we are also quite aware of advert thing and we are preparing that as well. However we are testing few features before we can go with an official statement.

:)
BloodyWoman

pretty3

This ist book of wishes?Ok then make my char bd/se more playable reuse drain and more skills too enchant thats all thank you☺

somasz

Quote from: pretty3 on August 25, 2016, 03:23:38 PM
This ist book of wishes?Ok then make my char bd/se more playable reuse drain and more skills too enchant thats all thank you☺
what is wrong with bd/se?

Neliel

Quote from: somasz on August 25, 2016, 03:28:07 PM
what is wrong with bd/se?

NO Vortex Slug No SoF and No Bow Mastery. Next question...

felix23

Quote from: Neliel on August 25, 2016, 03:31:49 PM
NO Vortex Slug No SoF and No Bow Mastery. Next question...
Ofc... Is a bot !  ;D   ;D  ;D
Nm:  x30
He/wk
Temp 4ever...
Retired*

Carlosytsejam

Why Ppl expect a buffer to do as much as damage as a nuker?
Wrong game concept