SUGGESTIONS/IDEAS FOR THE UPCOMING SERVER| NO SPAM | - Page 19

News:

Main Menu

SUGGESTIONS/IDEAS FOR THE UPCOMING SERVER| NO SPAM |

Started by Picksy, August 18, 2016, 07:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Picksy on September 02, 2016, 02:32:22 AM
For me, its clear that there are really not that many people willing to talk and discuss a subject without insulting or mocking one another. For that reason, I'm out of this discussion, and I will not give more opinions about the server/balancing issues. Once it goes live, if I like the features / buffs / nerfs, I'll play, if I don't like them, I won't. Once again, thanks for your maturity DN community :)
Please stay with us, im tryng to delete,remove,ban all those kind of people but simply i cant do as fast as its needed. Just IGNORE them, and stick to the pople with good intentions and mature level of communication.

Thanks for understanding
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

mruwqa

it would be 10x more fun server with pvp for pve if u deletled de/ty pve power  :)    pvp wise its great char I love them if somebody has ballz to let them go for pvps instead of other fighters :D

ty -de/ol's  de/wc's   fun stuff :)

tl;dl deletle ty/de sub, add +30% pve damage for all mele dds :D!
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mruwqaful/videos
tarantula AW/SE 10x? hero  :)
hellraiser OL/WC  TH/WL  ZERK/SLH TK/SWS heroo casual gamer :)) 420
DramaMakers    SK/AW 
https://ibb.co/dgem3F
##
whats next???
Gaia:  tehScary th/wl + pr/sk       damnbard: TK/SWS PAL/WL
Gaia2: WARLOCK / Dark Avenger ^^

Picksy

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on September 02, 2016, 06:31:01 AM
Please stay with us, im tryng to delete,remove,ban all those kind of people but simply i cant do as fast as its needed. Just IGNORE them, and stick to the pople with good intentions and mature level of communication.

Thanks for understanding
Oh don't get me wrong, I'm still here, it just gets frustrating to keep trying to give suggestions when 90% of people here just goes in for the flame. I know that is isn't your fault don't worry. People will always be like this everywhere we go and you just can't be banning 90% of your community, obviously. I just hope that in the end, after all the flame, the server ends up in a good balanced state.

RusalPL

Delete sub de/tyr its not solution to that problem. Problem is if destro dont get any benefits from making tyr. If we can balance effect totems/fist fury to all kind of weapon we can have some new result to make new style on de/tyr to PVP/PVE and that chars can be perceived like complicated char.
Reduce bizon effet on 2hand blunt to 30%, sword 50%, pole 70%. We know if on blunt we have 5 more crit power and we have to chose betwen higher crit or bigger chance to crit.
Make working Puma on anothet effect will be same think.
If we power up Ogre we can have "slow cow" but we can have nice stuner and our position in pvp will be to agresive for bp/sup to stop them work properly.
Same think with Rabit in PVP mode.
When we balance that we have to think if we have to use 2hand sword/blunt or 1hand blunt or mby fist+crt.stun to stun in pvp. And what party setup we will have and what strategy we will use. There are many different option and that shows if every kind of weapon is needed on server not only DHA like last HR.
I know everyone used that de/tyr to only pve but with some good balanced that char can be good in pvp too. Just it need a good balance to rest char/setup on server.
Quote from: mruwqa on September 02, 2016, 10:23:41 AM
it would be 10x more fun server with pvp for pve if u deletled de/ty pve power  :)    pvp wise its great char I love them if somebody has ballz to let them go for pvps instead of other fighters :D

Mby u are right but how destro have chance with mage/tank when every 3rd hit was m.crit and have 3 UDs. Sad story. But if u main with de/tyr not only making it for farm (like everyone) that shows how that char is perceive on server and why you want to nerf it.

Peorexo

Quote from: RusalPL on September 02, 2016, 12:13:08 PM
Delete sub de/tyr its not solution to that problem. Problem is if destro dont get any benefits from making tyr. If we can balance effect totems/fist fury to all kind of weapon we can have some new result to make new style on de/tyr to PVP/PVE and that chars can be perceived like complicated char.
Reduce bizon effet on 2hand blunt to 30%, sword 50%, pole 70%. We know if on blunt we have 5 more crit power and we have to chose betwen higher crit or bigger chance to crit.
Make working Puma on anothet effect will be same think.
If we power up Ogre we can have "slow cow" but we can have nice stuner and our position in pvp will be to agresive for bp/sup to stop them work properly.
Same think with Rabit in PVP mode.
When we balance that we have to think if we have to use 2hand sword/blunt or 1hand blunt or mby fist+crt.stun to stun in pvp. And what party setup we will have and what strategy we will use. There are many different option and that shows if every kind of weapon is needed on server not only DHA like last HR.
I know everyone used that de/tyr to only pve but with some good balanced that char can be good in pvp too. Just it need a good balance to rest char/setup on server.
Mby u are right but how destro have chance with mage/tank when every 3rd hit was m.crit and have 3 UDs. Sad story. But if u main with de/tyr not only making it for farm (like everyone) that shows how that char is perceive on server and why you want to nerf it.
3 uds? right and then 15min he is rip and u have zealot 99% uptime, this freaking guys who think tanks are only to put 3 uds and afk in town, fully defensive setup mage/tank without any ud was getting 2shotted by dha orc with 0 enchants, he could even be 78lv vs 85 it doesnt matter.
You get riposte stance, rabbit, ogre, boost attack speed passive, celestial, range pvp skills (oh sorry forgot f1 players dont use them), and as a matter of fact you can use fists with bison frenzy/guts rage etc. This class fully compliments each other. Sorry i cant see any reasoning for bringing that back at all, orcs are really powerfull and if you cant see it, then you never was a good orc.

And yes tyr/des will be still the best sub out there even without bison. Speed is just to good to not grab it.

3rd hit mcrit... Yes for SPS with valakas and prophecy of water, sorc/sh's were not even close to that kind of mcrits and SPS dmg is shitlow. AND if they use prophecy of water they have 0 pdef from that and -20% movement speed.

Chuen1

whoa 19 pages was a lot to read.
I want to say that i upvote Picksy for everything he said  (listen to him, he is a wise man).
As an archer lover, i found immense joy of playing SR/SWS on last HB even while everyone was crying that archers suck (and it was like 90% mages on server). And i love this 3k atack speed on my SR just LOVE IT pew pew pew :D
Ye freaking mages/tanks were like wtf, you hit them and nothing they hit you (bam 16k :D) (unless u have a ++ bow aq+baium ofc).
I would like to say WITH ALL MY HANDS FINGERS ETC remove this bullshit 1 main + 2 box accounts. I know we are all grown and have things to do but this mega multy boxing is just killing everything... All the time i was seeing people with 6 classes just farming and needing nothing or no one. It's a MMORPG and it doesn't feel like it anymore..
I can say many things, but most of you already said them. I hope we can enjoy this HB more then the last one. And guys take it easy don't think getting something before the other makes you a god.
Peace

P.S. Scary is just not that scary, he is like a whore who goes where there is best interest for him and his delusional mind :D (no offense brah) But he do knows how to PvP 1v9 :D
BabyPew - MS/SWS (hero)
BUFFCAT - BP/WK (hero)
KypBe - SWS/SR

Vexim

Bison was working with 2hands on Hellraiser, so i guess it was changed later on when i stoped playing. (funny thing i cannot find any changelog on forum about this :D)
As far as i remember epics(and other rbs) had some reflect dmg effect and ressists to 2hands , am i right? If i am, id consider removing these since de/tyr wont be that powerful anymore. (no more 500crit with blunt aka x2 dmg on crit).
Tbh, i dont think that making puma,bear and hawk totem working with all weapons is a bad idea even with full effect (wolf/rabbit/ogre are working atm).
I dont rly care about it that much tho.

2 more questions to admins:
1. What about that 'newbie packs'? Will they be available from the beginning ?

Changelog 2016.04.30

Raid Bosses: Lv70+ have a chance now to drop random 5-10 icarus weapon parts. They also got enchant drop rates slightly boosted.
Epic Raids: they drop now 5-10 enchants S grade (random eas,ews,beas,bews)
Antharas,Valakas,Frintezza (scarlet van halisha): Drops 1 random icarus recipe for 100%, also drops 5-10 random icarus weapon parts.

QA,Zaken,Core,Orfen,Baium: have a chance now to drop a random icarus weapon recipe, also drops 5-10 random icarus weapon parts.
note: Core has a bit higher chance to drop icarus weapon recipe.
Remove it. Please. (or limit it to anthy/valdy)
"When a Malkavian speaks, listen. When a Malkavian acts, leave. When two Malkavians gather, run."

Clonage

Quote from: RusalPL on September 02, 2016, 12:13:08 PM

IF actually played with people maybe your supports could provide you with high cooldown skills for defense purpose and you wouldnt be crying about it.

Quote from: Vexim on September 02, 2016, 01:15:02 PM
Bison was working with 2hands on Hellraiser, so i guess it was changed later on when i stoped playing. (funny thing i cannot find any changelog on forum about this :D)

They changed it on Beta.

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

RusalPL

Quote from: Peorexo on September 02, 2016, 12:21:58 PM
3 uds? right and then 15min he is rip and u have zealot 99% uptime, this freaking guys who think tanks are only to put 3 uds and afk in town, fully defensive setup mage/tank without any ud was getting 2shotted by dha orc with 0 enchants, he could even be 78lv vs 85 it doesnt matter.
You get riposte stance, rabbit, ogre, boost attack speed passive, celestial, range pvp skills (oh sorry forgot f1 players dont use them), and as a matter of fact you can use fists with bison frenzy/guts rage etc. This class fully compliments each other. Sorry i cant see any reasoning for bringing that back at all, orcs are really powerfull and if you cant see it, then you never was a good orc.

And yes tyr/des will be still the best sub out there even without bison. Speed is just to good to not grab it.

3rd hit mcrit... Yes for SPS with valakas and prophecy of water, sorc/sh's were not even close to that kind of mcrits and SPS dmg is shitlow. AND if they use prophecy of water they have 0 pdef from that and -20% movement speed.

Hmm 2 shot with clean DHA. Not sure. Nvm but mage/tank had still more chance to win that pvp vs de/tyr. U can be agry but u have to admit me right about that m.crit. Watched all ur video and srly that crit chance are incredible and thats why on server was most sh.

Quote from: Vexim on September 02, 2016, 01:15:02 PM
As far as i remember epics(and other rbs) had some reflect dmg effect and ressists to 2hands , am i right? If i am, id consider removing these since de/tyr wont be that powerful anymore. (no more 500crit with blunt aka x2 dmg on crit).
Tbh, i dont think that making puma,bear and hawk totem working with all weapons is a bad idea even with full effect (wolf/rabbit/ogre are working atm).

That why I ask about rest totem/fist fury to make them some balance. We have beta so we can test smt and how it work how is strong/weak etc. I dont want if that have to work 100% effect on all weapon, just x% for every kind of weapon in another totem/fist fury. Just some change or smt to have some option to use totem+weapon to make that char no monotonous.

And how about that reus skil with higher a.speed on fist?

stanko

Quote from: RusalPL on September 02, 2016, 03:28:53 PM
Hmm 2 shot with clean DHA. Not sure. Nvm but mage/tank had still more chance to win that pvp vs de/tyr. U can be agry but u have to admit me right about that m.crit. Watched all ur video and srly that crit chance are incredible and thats why on server was most sh.

That why I ask about rest totem/fist fury to make them some balance. We have beta so we can test smt and how it work how is strong/weak etc. I dont want if that have to work 100% effect on all weapon, just x% for every kind of weapon in another totem/fist fury. Just some change or smt to have some option to use totem+weapon to make that char no monotonous.

??? :'(
Bajchos  Eon  plavusha

https://youtu.be/WLnwxNHJ7bA
https://youtu.be/IpDxIT8OyQM
https://youtu.be/dXtZ8UNmMts
https://youtu.be/NZEI5WUv2_o

Clonage

Quote from: RusalPL on September 02, 2016, 03:28:53 PM

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

mruwqa

What are u even about Rusal?  that TY/DE is bad in pvp or what?  he is fine  + he is server killed with people using him and 3boxes to farm hb   instead of going to pve with clan/friends and pvping for spots, better to get ty/de 1shot chimeras and /wars off untill im done.

Quote from: Chuen1 on September 02, 2016, 01:07:44 PM

I would like to say WITH ALL MY HANDS FINGERS ETC remove this bullshit 1 main + 2 box accounts.  know we are all grown and have things to do but this mega multy boxing is just killing everything... All the time i was seeing people with 6 classes just farming and needing nothing or no one. It's a MMORPG and it doesn't feel like it anymore..
I can say many things, but most of you already said them. I hope we can enjoy this HB more then the last one. And guys take it easy don't think getting something before the other makes you a god.
Peace

P.S. Scary is just not that scary, he is like a whore who goes where there is best interest for him and his delusional mind :D (no offense brah) But he do knows how to PvP 1v9 :D
I would argue with my best interest or ingame fun interests :)

so only thing to fix so far is a little bit Deflekt/Arrow - Shield Pdef and  deletling ty/de? :) good news server will be on soon!!@
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mruwqaful/videos
tarantula AW/SE 10x? hero  :)
hellraiser OL/WC  TH/WL  ZERK/SLH TK/SWS heroo casual gamer :)) 420
DramaMakers    SK/AW 
https://ibb.co/dgem3F
##
whats next???
Gaia:  tehScary th/wl + pr/sk       damnbard: TK/SWS PAL/WL
Gaia2: WARLOCK / Dark Avenger ^^