Previous topic - Next topic

fajnynick

Heroes:
Noob                       Pro
DramaMakers: 29     FinalFates: 2

"we don't care about oly"
And FF transfer few days in raw their characters w/o any effect

Chuen1

can we make a vote for this 1 or 2 box chars allowed ?
BabyPew - MS/SWS (hero)
BUFFCAT - BP/WK (hero)
KypBe - SWS/SR

fajnynick

Quote from: Chuen1 on September 08, 2016, 06:01:09 PM
can we make a vote for this 1 or 2 box chars allowed ?
It will be "dual box train" anyway...
Heroes:
Noob                       Pro
DramaMakers: 29     FinalFates: 2

"we don't care about oly"
And FF transfer few days in raw their characters w/o any effect

Zeta

I suggest to make possible main mutant for BD and SWS classes.

BD and SWS have pretty weak combinations in range of them own racess. It cause never ending lacks of BD and SWS on servers (all L2 servers) and domination of few CPs that have full set of people who sacrificed them self for sake of CP and did classes able to just click button every 2 min.

MIkel

Quote from: Zeta on September 09, 2016, 01:23:24 PM
I suggest to make possible main mutant for BD and SWS classes.

BD and SWS have pretty weak combinations in range of them own racess. It cause never ending lacks of BD and SWS on servers (all L2 servers) and domination of few CPs that have full set of people who sacrificed them self for sake of CP and did classes able to just click button every 2 min.

You hurt my feelings :(
If you think that support char (e.g sws/ee,bd/se) is only songs/dances every 2 mins/buff every 20 mins you are totally wrong and you should consider finding some other server/game to play.

By the way what "main mutant" you want to make?
HR x25
MIkel - ee/sws BAN
iMIkel - ee/sws OFF

NM x30
xMikelsx - he/wl OFF
Baldur - freaked by GM :( OFF

pmkaboo

aside of the 10 guys arguing here about how balance should look and who is op in dynasty and full attribute, nobody else really cares about that. the most interesting thing about l2 is the new beginning, leveling up and crafting that A, or maybe S grade, but after that the enjoyment goes drastically down, in my opinion its because all the end game systems are heavily outdated, afterall there have been at least as many chronicles after HB as there were before it...
anyway, the point is, new beginning is the best part of l2, so my suggestion is to make the server cyclical, introduce something like seasons that last around 6-9 months, maybe a year (you know better than me how long does the majority keep playing), and at the end save all the pvp stats and keep them on the webpage for record, maybe add more stats like epics killed by clans, how long the castles were held, etc... maybe add some twist to each season to make it more interesting, like allow mutants, higher spoil chance, lower craft chance, higher enchant chance, etc...

MIkel

Quote from: pmkaboo on September 09, 2016, 02:11:03 PM
aside of the 10 guys arguing here about how balance should look and who is op in dynasty and full attribute, nobody else really cares about that. the most interesting thing about l2 is the new beginning, leveling up and crafting that A, or maybe S grade, but after that the enjoyment goes drastically down, in my opinion its because all the end game systems are heavily outdated, afterall there have been at least as many chronicles after HB as there were before it...
anyway, the point is, new beginning is the best part of l2, so my suggestion is to make the server cyclical, introduce something like seasons that last around 6-9 months, maybe a year (you know better than me how long does the majority keep playing), and at the end save all the pvp stats and keep them on the webpage for record, maybe add more stats like epics killed by clans, how long the castles were held, etc... maybe add some twist to each season to make it more interesting, like allow mutants, higher spoil chance, lower craft chance, higher enchant chance, etc...

It's already exist, but it's called new server  ::)
HR x25
MIkel - ee/sws BAN
iMIkel - ee/sws OFF

NM x30
xMikelsx - he/wl OFF

Zeta

Quote from: MIkel on September 09, 2016, 01:43:31 PM
You hurt my feelings :(
If you think that support char (e.g sws/ee,bd/se) is only songs/dances every 2 mins/buff every 20 mins you are totally wrong and you should consider finding some other server/game to play.

By the way what "main mutant" you want to make?

SWS/EE, BD/SE are more box chars than main chars. Just few CPs will find someone who want play it.

BD/Glad

MIkel

Quote from: Zeta on September 09, 2016, 02:52:32 PM
SWS/EE, BD/SE are more box chars than main chars. Just few CPs will find someone who want play it.

BD/Glad

:o ok
HR x25
MIkel - ee/sws BAN
iMIkel - ee/sws OFF

NM x30
xMikelsx - he/wl OFF

somasz

Dear Zeta. For your information - skilled ppl on elder classes are key of succesfull party.

Jardiro

Quote from: Zeta on September 09, 2016, 02:52:32 PM

BD/Glad
stop talking shit

Zeta

Quote from: somasz on September 09, 2016, 03:15:12 PM
Dear Zeta. For your information - skilled ppl on elder classes are key of succesfull party.

Elder class can chose tank or summoner on sub and take BD or SWS on box.

Problem is with BD and SWS. So I ask to allow make mutants for SWS and BD.