Web Analytics
SUGGESTIONS/IDEAS FOR THE UPCOMING SERVER| NO SPAM | - Page 33

News:

Main Menu

SUGGESTIONS/IDEAS FOR THE UPCOMING SERVER| NO SPAM |

Started by Picksy, August 18, 2016, 07:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HerrMayer

when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...

pmkaboo

Quote from: MIkel on September 09, 2016, 02:32:13 PM
It's already exist, but it's called new server  ::)
thats true, but currently you never know when the server is going to close and when a new one opens. the point is to specify beforehand how long the server is going to last and then start a new one after. also it would be great if balance, and other changes didnt happen while the server is live, to keep gameplay consistent (like changing dance/song duration, adding pvp zones, siege times, sieagable castles, huge nerfs/buff for some skills/classes, etc...).

somasz

QuoteBaium quest: GF alternate route to obtain red pipette knife has been added. You need to gather 30 pieces of q items from toi 10!? (angels) detailed guide to be posted in "GUIDES" since we have new section for such things.

Nobless quest: Hi5 alternate route to obtain Barakiel quest item has been added. You need to gather 100 pieces of fangs from Valley of Saints -> Wailing of Splendor mobs. Detailed guide to be posted.
now its time to change some olympiad timers or we gonna see more chars to ninja point transfer

Morel

I suggest to rearrange forum.

Delete topics from announcements  :
Announcements [LIVE OPENING 25.9.2015 19H GMT+1]
Annoucments #2
Because they are just making fuss. Make one new topic there.

Sections: Guides, Class/Sub Section , Support- blend together. Or you can stick Guides topic in General section.
Class/Sub Section is pointless when we have subforum Beginners' Corner for whole DN.

Delete Siege section -  we can use Flame forum if we just wanna flame eachother, or Movie corner if someone frapsed it and we wanna flame camera guy [;

Morela - True hero of common people

Neliel

Quote from: Morel on September 11, 2016, 04:52:43 PM
I suggest to rearrange forum.

Delete topics from announcements  :
Announcements [LIVE OPENING 25.9.2015 19H GMT+1]
Annoucments #2
Because they are just making fuss. Make one new topic there.

Sections: Guides, Class/Sub Section , Support- blend together. Or you can stick Guides topic in General section.
Class/Sub Section is pointless when we have subforum Beginners' Corner for whole DN.

Delete Siege section -  we can use Flame forum if we just wanna flame eachother, or Movie corner if someone frapsed it and we wanna flame camera guy [;

OR keep the flame war here , NICE F4 Dude.

Garro

Can't belive that u changed hero debuffs so easly, basicly atm going to oly and fighting for heroes is worth big zero, pure glow on char thats what u are offering with these cleansable hero debuffs nerf.

Yeah i know its just beta and its not live yet but lets be honest most of mages will say that its good because bla bla. Thats huge advantage for fighters pt since even if any fighter gets hero silence its not a big deal but for mage pt its a total disaster.
Garro | Enclave | Kaylo | Succellus

DevilsNation | Carebears | Excidium | CaerSidi

Discord Garro#0484

twitch.tv/g4rro

somasz

Quote from: Garro on September 11, 2016, 05:04:59 PM
Can't belive that u changed hero debuffs so easly, basicly atm going to oly and fighting for heroes is worth big zero, pure glow on char thats what u are offering with these cleansable hero debuffs nerf.

Yeah i know its just beta and its not live yet but lets be honest most of mages will say that its good because bla bla. Thats huge advantage for fighters pt since even if any fighter gets hero silence its not a big deal but for mage pt its a total disaster.
-hero ud/berl/valor
-bogs
-hero chat
-hero weapons

anyway for me pvp without heroes >> pvp with heroes

Garro

Quote from: somasz on September 11, 2016, 05:08:12 PM
-hero ud/berl/valor
-bogs
-hero chat
-hero weapons

anyway for me pvp without heroes >> pvp with heroes

yeah hero buffs are nice but not as good like debuffs.

bogs are useless since u can farm tons of gcm at forts

hero chat is basicly flame chat or spam chat

hero weapons are mostly useless, except ROD for supports.

Discord Garro#0484

twitch.tv/g4rro

Peorexo

Quote from: Garro on September 11, 2016, 05:15:24 PM
yeah hero buffs are nice but not as good like debuffs.

bogs are useless since u can farm tons of gcm at forts

hero chat is basicly flame chat or spam chat

hero weapons are mostly useless, except ROD for supports.
Good. Then u will not need to transfer shitload of heroes it its not worth, let ppl fight for it.

Garro

Quote from: Peorexo on September 11, 2016, 05:18:19 PM
Good. Then u will not need to transfer shitload of heroes it its not worth, let ppl fight for it.

Nah its not good, they ruined hero just because u can't handle hero debuffs even if u got heroes in ur own party. Olympiad and heroes are big part of Lineage, its one of the most important features in this game and when server will be live they will destroy sense of it just because of ur crying here.

Discord Garro#0484

twitch.tv/g4rro

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Garro on September 11, 2016, 06:12:37 PM
Nah its not good, they ruined hero just because u can't handle hero debuffs even if u got heroes in ur own party. Olympiad and heroes are big part of Lineage, its one of the most important features in this game and when server will be live they will destroy sense of it just because of ur crying here.
Only one who is "crying" here is yourself. Olympiad system is most ridiculous tranafer system ever and it doesnt represent top pvp skilled players at all.
Anyhow, there is enough of reasons to become hero still, therefor please stop arguing and flaming eachother because i will just delete everything of it.

Thanks
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Garro

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on September 11, 2016, 06:26:49 PM
Only one who is "crying" here is yourself. Olympiad system is most ridiculous tranafer system ever and it doesnt represent top pvp skilled players at all.
Anyhow, there is enough of reasons to become hero still, therefor please stop arguing and flaming eachother because i will just delete everything of it.

Thanks

Could u explain me how exactly i am crying if im defending something that was created by NCSoft itself and mostly because of him, you nerfed it? Seems that both of us got different definition of that word. More and more things u gonna change/nerf then less and less ppl will join to custom made server. You have to choose one of potential newcomers, those who wants to join server because its retail like or those who will join because of custom one. If u are nerfing things that were completly fine in the past because of (yeah why exacly) u have to count that those ppl who want retail like server wont join here, and old ppl that were playing wont like it either. Its easy to nerf or change things but keep in mind that this community isnt big and u cant afford to loose ppl before its even begin.

Discord Garro#0484

twitch.tv/g4rro