Previous topic - Next topic

fajnynick

Rates:
1-5x - madness
5-15 - too slow
25x - at least can be
50x - would be good
100-500x too fast

L2 community is older every year, so most can't farm 24/7 like olddays...
In other side, with rates higher than x100 lvling is like instant, and there will be no grind... (depends of quest rates).
In my opinion x40-x50 would be great
Heroes:
Noob                       Pro
DramaMakers: 29     FinalFates: 2

"we don't care about oly"
And FF transfer few days in raw their characters w/o any effect

=^TrackZero^=

Please go back to the point of this topic. Rates will remain as they were originally on the Hellraiser +- around that. We wont make no life server nor l2jbazook brazil 1day lv85 valakas
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

artMaster

Now lets argue about opening date, then Track will come and shush us telling when it will be :D

I think it should be 30 september :D

Clonage

Quote from: mruwqa on September 16, 2016, 12:49:54 PM
I would decrase exp penalty for 0 from pvp deaths since thats the reason most of people doesnt even flag back.

Then there would be no reason to accept wartags.
If someone is in a spot that i want to farm they will die anyway. Its up to people to accept wars or not. -1% or -4% it's their decision.
Anyway at 25x loosing 4% is nothing, specially bellow level 80.

WTS Exp cheap.
Quote from: fajnynick on September 16, 2016, 12:53:59 PM
Rates:
1-5x - madness
5-15 - too slow
25x - at least can be
50x - would be good
100-500x too fast

L2 community is older every year, so most can't farm 24/7 like olddays...
In other side, with rates higher than x100 lvling is like instant, and there will be no grind... (depends of quest rates).
In my opinion x40-x50 would be great

Must... not... cut.... my.. wrists... *argh*

Sigh

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

TenhoOCuFresquinho

hi, so my suggestions are:
- Barakiel instead of having  a quest path for avoiding kill the boss, my idea is make the boss drop a item for everyone that attacked him so when u have like 10 items u can exchange that in order to complete the quest, because if u make alternative path of it, the pvp on that zone would die, the most fun part of the game is the pvp and being  able to accomplish something by ur effort.(perhaps lower boss respawn time in order to be able to complete items faster)

-About the rates i know x25 is somehow high and i share the same opinion is really fast getting ur toon up to 80 but above that is absolutely insane amount of exp, so what im suggestion is making mobs  rewarding more amount of exp so u can be able to feel like ur playing on a x25 rates.

-About orc's, so the orc one and only job is killing bosses right so why nerf the only thing that they are good at?, then again my suggestion is buff frenzy cuz below 50% hp he is useless, like getting low to use ur cd's its fine ofc always have been like that no problem but, u need to be able to recover ur hp from lifesteal and having the same stats whithout decaying ur damage after passing from 50% hp.

Thats all my suggestions and gl on the server, can't w8 for it :D.

artMaster

My suggestion about epic bosses:

make them harder to kill, not by increasing their HP or DEF or MDEF because this only make it slower, but increase their M atk, P atk, Crit Rate, let them possibility to kill someone...maybe even fail action...

what i want to acomplishe by this ? not let 4-5 ppl to kill epic boss, because this game now belong to CPs, dont let them farm all with one party because we will soon have domination by one nolife party.

Give chance to bosses to defend themselfs !

Jardiro

Quote from: artMaster on September 16, 2016, 02:53:17 PM
My suggestion about epic bosses:

make them harder to kill, not by increasing their HP or DEF or MDEF because this only make it slower, but increase their M atk, P atk, Crit Rate, let them possibility to kill someone...maybe even fail action...

what i want to acomplishe by this ? not let 4-5 ppl to kill epic boss, because this game now belong to CPs, dont let them farm all with one party because we will soon have domination by one nolife party.

Give chance to bosses to defend themselfs !
LuL

Vexim

On Interlude x25 rates are kinda high, 78-79lvl a armor/s weapon and jewels and there are only epics/augus and enchanting left, on HB you have to lvl up to at aleast 83 to get all skills and you have to get books for them, you loose tons of exp on skill enchanting which is super important (unlike IL) + you have to be 83+ to have nice chance to lvl them up, getting dynasty/icarus is way, way harder than s grades + you have to make full atris and certs. There is a lot stuff to do.
Getting lvl 80/a/s items may be easy with x25 rates, but everthing past that is not easy and obviously time consuming.

x25 rates are perfect for me. Honestly, i wont even think about joining new server if rates will be much lower than this. Sorry, i cant afford to spend 6h every day in L2, if you can, thats good for you, but im too old for this shiet.
"When a Malkavian speaks, listen. When a Malkavian acts, leave. When two Malkavians gather, run."

somasz

Quote from: Vexim on September 16, 2016, 04:05:25 PM
On Interlude x25 rates are kinda high, 78-79lvl a armor/s weapon and jewels and there are only epics/augus and enchanting left, on HB you have to lvl up to at aleast 83 to get all skills and you have to get books for them, you loose tons of exp on skill enchanting which is super important (unlike IL) + you have to be 83+ to have nice chance to lvl them up, getting dynasty/icarus is way, way harder than s grades + you have to make full atris and certs. There is a lot stuff to do.
Getting lvl 80/a/s items may be easy with x25 rates, but everthing past that is not easy and obviously time consuming.

x25 rates are perfect for me. Honestly, i wont even think about joining new server if rates will be much lower than this. Sorry, i cant afford to spend 6h every day in L2, if you can, thats good for you, but im too old for this shiet.
suuuuuuure  ::)
x25 is perfect anyway. Not too slow on low lvls, not too fast on 80+

Clonage

People talk as if the game only starts to be playable(PvP wise) in the late game... Unlike most mmo rpgs, in L2 PvP should occur more during progression then anything else. If people only decide to PvP after 2~3 months only when they are "geared" i have bad news for you. You're playing L2 the wrong way if you want to be a factor. This isnt interlude buddies, late game isnt rushable. You actually have to fight for stuff or you can say bb to your gear.
Politics and organization play a big role in the game... If you cant win, zerg them. In the end what matters is the win.

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

Neliel

Quote from: Clonage on September 16, 2016, 04:33:33 PM
People talk as if the game only starts to be playable(PvP wise) in the late game... Unlike most mmo rpgs, in L2 PvP should occur more during progression then anything else. If people only decide to PvP after 2~3 months only when they are "geared" i have bad news for you. You're playing L2 the wrong way if you want to be a factor. This isnt interlude buddies, late game isnt rushable. You actually have to fight for stuff or you can say bb to your gear.
Politics and organization play a big role in the game... If you cant win, zerg them. In the end what matters is the win.
And if you dont want to be a factor no1 will make you fight for Epics.  You are talking about freaking obvious things...
Casuals can still be well geared w/o taking a single serious fight entire game... Then they will decide to join one of the "factors" , it s just all about the time when casual will catch up(thats why rates shouldnt be changed)

Picksy

Quote from: Neliel on September 16, 2016, 05:41:59 PM
Casuals can still be well geared w/o taking a single serious fight entire game... Then they will decide to join one of the "factors" , it s just all about the time when casual will catch up(thats why rates shouldnt be changed)
Dude, the normal progression of the game is literally pvping in EVERY single farm zone for the spots there. "We go bs, we pvp for the spot" -> "We go hs, we pvp for the spot" -> "We go FOG, we pvp for the spot" .
Its all pvping before late game, and I'm sorry but casual players will indeed be farming am I wrong ? And acording to some of you guys, there are more casual players than tryhard ones so the casual players will see other casual players in the same stage of the game, and will have to fight for the farm spots anyway ? Does that make sense ?