SUGGESTIONS/IDEAS FOR THE UPCOMING SERVER| NO SPAM | - Page 47

News:

Main Menu

SUGGESTIONS/IDEAS FOR THE UPCOMING SERVER| NO SPAM |

Started by Picksy, August 18, 2016, 07:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clonage

Quote from: Neliel on September 16, 2016, 05:41:59 PM
And if you dont want to be a factor no1 will make you fight for Epics.  You are talking about freaking obvious things...
Casuals can still be well geared w/o taking a single serious fight entire game... Then they will decide to join one of the "factors" , it s just all about the time when casual will catch up(thats why rates shouldnt be changed)

Then lets make it instant level 85 with everything besides Bossjewels in gm shop. Should be fun. /not

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

Vexim

Quote from: Clonage on September 16, 2016, 06:33:19 PM
Then lets make it instant level 85 with everything besides Bossjewels in gm shop. Should be fun. /not
So lets make it x1 and play on server with 50 online. Should be fun. /not
"When a Malkavian speaks, listen. When a Malkavian acts, leave. When two Malkavians gather, run."

Jardiro

Quote from: Picksy on September 16, 2016, 06:31:52 PM
Dude, the normal progression of the game is literally pvping in EVERY single farm zone for the spots there. "We go bs, we pvp for the spot" -> "We go hs, we pvp for the spot" -> "We go FOG, we pvp for the spot" .
Its all pvping before late game, and I'm sorry but casual players will indeed be farming am I wrong ? And acording to some of you guys, there are more casual players than tryhard ones so the casual players will see other casual players in the same stage of the game, and will have to fight for the farm spots anyway ? Does that make sense ?
It SHOULD be like this but ITS not

Clonage

Quote from: Vexim on September 16, 2016, 06:47:58 PM
So lets make it x1 and play on server with 50 online. Should be fun. /not

Yeah insta 85 would have over 9000 online constant. Kappa

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

Morel

Dunno what are you still talking about, rates will be same as on Hellraiser - what is perfect.
Morela - True hero of common people

Naiz

Quote from: Morel on September 16, 2016, 07:22:12 PM
Dunno what are you still talking about, rates will be same as on Hellraiser - what is perfect.

I'm perfect.
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

stanko

Quote from: Clonage on September 16, 2016, 04:33:33 PM
People talk as if the game only starts to be playable(PvP wise) in the late game... Unlike most mmo rpgs, in L2 PvP should occur more during progression then anything else. If people only decide to PvP after 2~3 months only when they are "geared" i have bad news for you. You're playing L2 the wrong way if you want to be a factor. This isnt interlude buddies, late game isnt rushable. You actually have to fight for stuff or you can say bb to your gear.
Politics and organization play a big role in the game... If you cant win, zerg them. In the end what matters is the win.
Quote from: Picksy on September 16, 2016, 06:31:52 PM
Dude, the normal progression of the game is literally pvping in EVERY single farm zone for the spots there. "We go bs, we pvp for the spot" -> "We go hs, we pvp for the spot" -> "We go FOG, we pvp for the spot" .
Its all pvping before late game, and I'm sorry but casual players will indeed be farming am I wrong ? And acording to some of you guys, there are more casual players than tryhard ones so the casual players will see other casual players in the same stage of the game, and will have to fight for the farm spots anyway ? Does that make sense ?
This is what I have been repeating over and over the last time people were crying that there is no pvp. You literally should have pvp on every spot where there is an active player/party. Just kick them out of the fcking spot, let them call buddies, they kick you out then, you come back with a clan and a lovely pvp story has began...
But no, now it's like: "I'm not even flagging until I have full s80 and skills +30" - and that's so wrong mentality especially in a game like L2 where you can do whatever you want, block everyone in so many ways, play politics or some other dirty tactics... etc, but yeah let's revolt cause I can't get jedi saber on the first day and kill everyone with the force of f1 :)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but YOU people who don't feel this way about the game, you will end up sitting on giran stairs over and over again on every server after all the players who DID play like this already left.
Bajchos  Eon  plavusha

https://youtu.be/WLnwxNHJ7bA
https://youtu.be/IpDxIT8OyQM
https://youtu.be/dXtZ8UNmMts
https://youtu.be/NZEI5WUv2_o

Neliel

xD It was like this , and it will be like this. Go play on your loved x5 servers where it happens, there you will find plenty of actual CP playing in hours shifts , they have few hours a day to do smth important and they will fight 9x9 for the spot , not 2+2 boxes vs 9 for BS spot. Here it wont happen in 99% of cases. And keep telling on THE FCKING FORUM how L2 looks like xD.

Its DN , its stacksub , it s not H5 x5 retail like server with 3k online with at least 20% of it , called a competetive ones.

somasz

Fast idea that came into my mind about advertisement - make official dragon-network twitch.tv channel, download all pvp videos from hellraiser (and tarantula?) and stream them in loop for 24/7. Ofc when release date and all features gonna be set.

I could do it but electricity is expensive  ::)

Vexim

Quote from: somasz on September 16, 2016, 08:50:14 PM
Fast idea that came into my mind about advertisement - make official dragon-network twitch.tv channel, download all pvp videos from hellraiser (and tarantula?) and stream them in loop for 24/7. Ofc when release date and all features gonna be set.

There is something like playlist mode on twitch, its in beta mode tho. I think it only works with previous broadcasts and not uploaded videos, someone should check it out.
"When a Malkavian speaks, listen. When a Malkavian acts, leave. When two Malkavians gather, run."

mruwqa

Quote from: somasz on September 16, 2016, 08:50:14 PM

thats actually huge idea
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mruwqaful/videos
tarantula AW/SE 10x? hero  :)
hellraiser OL/WC  TH/WL  ZERK/SLH TK/SWS heroo casual gamer :)) 420
DramaMakers    SK/AW 
https://ibb.co/dgem3F
##
whats next???
Gaia:  tehScary th/wl + pr/sk       damnbard: TK/SWS PAL/WL
Gaia2: WARLOCK / Dark Avenger ^^