SUGGESTIONS/IDEAS FOR THE UPCOMING SERVER| NO SPAM | - Page 51

News:

Main Menu

SUGGESTIONS/IDEAS FOR THE UPCOMING SERVER| NO SPAM |

Started by Picksy, August 18, 2016, 07:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Kabally on September 19, 2016, 02:50:41 PM
Hi do an interlude server and the one and only comes back,otherwise u already know
Alright, then i wish you all the best.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Peorexo

Quote from: Clonage on September 19, 2016, 03:14:15 PM
HB must be so fvcking hard m8 :/
cant handle anything more than 1 button, even though HB is still pretty easy chronicle to play compared to h5 atleast

Picksy

Quote from: Peorexo on September 19, 2016, 03:40:05 PM
cant handle anything more than 1 button, even though HB is still pretty easy chronicle to play compared to h5 atleast
f1 f1 f1 f1 f1 f1 f1
"you freaking noobs, look at me in giran all dressed up"

Clonage

"HB is shit chronicle. My HE/WK does no damage."   -Herpa Derpa.

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

Crema

I`m lazy to read 52 sites of this topic, so if this was already discussed my apologize.

Is possible remove/decrease teleport fees?

Picksy

btw track, the issue with the skill bars is still there, dunno if you're paying attention to this but, when we try to swap 2 skills in the skill bar, it just duplicates de skill you moved. Its not a major problem, but it can get annoying

Neliel

Make Epics (which drops Jewels) 80 not 85 , the rest(stats defs etc) leave as it is right now.

Peorexo

Quote from: Neliel on September 19, 2016, 11:19:13 PM
Make Epics (which drops Jewels) 80 not 85 , the rest(stats defs etc) leave as it is right now.
85 is fine, slowing down mages from being early game stompers. What, now you want to play mages and realised its not so easy going ? :D

The only thing which is kinda misleading are Q golkies 85lv, they should be 78lvl (like quest min level requirement)

Neliel

Quote from: Peorexo on September 20, 2016, 10:13:37 AM
85 is fine, slowing down mages from being early game stompers. What, now you want to play mages and realised its not so easy going ? :D

The only thing which is kinda misleading are Q golkies 85lv, they should be 78lvl (like quest min level requirement)

Baium was always 75 -> 80 / Core Orfen QA 40-50 -> 80 / Zaken 60-> 80 /Anthy 79 -> 80 maybe 83 , 85 is ridiculous / Scarlet 85 -> 85 no problemo / Valakas 83 maximum . If Track do not consider it as a primary option , the second idea -> Make QA/Zaken/Orfen/Core/Baium from 85 to 80 , Anthy / Valakas / Scarlet 85/83.

Now you realised that it will make it more competetive for casual players not CP who plays 6-7h a day , it s not about mages for your information , it is about debuffs as well , Crit wound for example , and i will play dagger as always hour 2 a day so when i will finally reach lvl 80 id like to be able do smth there :).

AND killing epics is about WINNING PVP not ressisting every debuff / nuke / oh wait you WONT miss your Arrows while real target is 100% and cant be failed . And as far as I remember Nukers  were the bitches in hitting epics , EVEN QA who has reflect arrow , i believe drakons have it as well with their hard scales were getting rekted by archers, what will happen now with real target you and every1 knows , you are not that stupid like you are pretending to be.
"You realised that you will play archers with unbelieveable boost from real target and you want the best for urself ?" <<<< WHere is the point in such a discussion ?? Did it change anything ? That I went trough ur mindset ? If you have a problem with ur mentality and have to attack in every post , dont post :).

And YES golkis should be way lower than 85 , 78=80 is completely fine.

Peorexo

Quote from: Neliel on September 20, 2016, 11:24:11 AM
Baium was always 75 -> 80 / Core Orfen QA 40-50 -> 80 / Anthy 79 -> 80 maybe 83 , 85 is ridiculous / Scarlet 85 -> 85 no problemo / Valakas 83 maximum .

Now you realised that it will make it more competetive for casual players not CP who plays 6-7h a day , it s not about mages for your information , it is about debuffs as well , Crit wound for example , and i will play dagger as always hour 2 a day so when i will finally reach lvl 80 id like to be able do smth there :).

AND killing epics is about WINNING PVP not ressisting every debuff / nuke / oh wait you WONT miss your Arrows while real target is 100% and cant be failed . And as far as I remember Nukers  were the bitches in hitting epics , EVEN QA who has reflect arrow , i believe drakons have it as well with their hard scales were getting rekted by archers, what will happen now with real target you and every1 knows , you are not that stupid like you are pretending to be.
"You realised that you will play archers with unbelieveable boost from real target and you want the best for urself ?" <<<< WHere is the point in such a discussion ?? Did it change anything ? That I went trough ur mindset ? If you have a problem with ur mentality and have to attack in every post , dont post :).

And YES golkis should be way lower than 85 , 78=80 is completely fine.
No, i find it sad that last HR everything was announced and the same on beta as on live, nobody complained on such things. Now sadly it is a problem? Crit wound have very high land rate even on 85 targets, you should not worry about that, + there are other debuffs to make ur debuff land more often as well. Epics are still endgame, qa/baium are more valuable for fighters and valakas for mages, zaken/anth are same priority for all kind of parties, it is nothing wrong with all epics being 85.
And you dont know what I/we will play so dont jump into conclusions :)

Mages have very easy early->mid game, this way they are not as broken in every stages of the game as it need investment to stay relevant. You should enchant skill as you progress, not skip it for most part...

Neliel

Quote from: Peorexo on September 20, 2016, 11:39:22 AM
No, i find it sad that last HR everything was announced and the same on beta as on live, nobody complained on such things. Now sadly it is a problem? Crit wound have very high land rate even on 85 targets, you should not worry about that, + there are other debuffs to make ur debuff land more often as well. Epics are still endgame, qa/baium are more valuable for fighters and valakas for mages, zaken/anth are same priority for all kind of parties, it is nothing wrong with all epics being 85.
And you dont know what I/we will play so dont jump into conclusions :)

Mages have very easy early->mid game, this way they are not as broken in every stages of the game as it need investment to stay relevant. You should enchant skill as you progress, not skip it for most part...

Bravo <clap> <clap> SO actually you can post smth connected with discussion w/o being arrogant and retarded :D ! Good for everyone coz I bet we are all adults and dont need to do boxing trough forum/internet.

Same goes to you dear Peorexo... It is not that hard to understand :)

But I still belive that Qa / Core / Zaken / Orfen in my opinion should be lowered to 80 , and Q Golkas to 78-80. about Golkas nothing to talk about , just do it :).

People didnt complain about such things coz it didnt favor any1 in any way, server was simply BALANCED. Right now Real Target do favor in a highly unexpected way. I will repeat , it is 100% land rate , -15-30%decreasing p def , and still like i mentioned before QA is supposed to be deflecting arrows , so do Drakons. It was in terms of balance , highly moved to the fighters side. Right now with such RT it will be even more moved.

Epics are about Winning PVP. In comparison 3 pts of Archer will shred poor QA in 1 minute while 3 pts of Mages will need 5x more time to do so. No more 40 lvl sorcerers to kill it :P (QA is just an example)
And i will not get mana pools as an argument into discussion for obvious reasons...

Vexim

I guess everyone with brain will agree that new real target is OP  ::)
"When a Malkavian speaks, listen. When a Malkavian acts, leave. When two Malkavians gather, run."