SUGGESTIONS/IDEAS FOR THE UPCOMING SERVER| NO SPAM | - Page 52

News:

Main Menu

SUGGESTIONS/IDEAS FOR THE UPCOMING SERVER| NO SPAM |

Started by Picksy, August 18, 2016, 07:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peorexo

Quote from: Vexim on September 20, 2016, 12:11:33 PM
I guess everyone with brain will agree that new real target is OP  ::)
antharas/valakas have debuff immunity so it doesnt change shit there, and this 100% land rate for RANDOM time, it can land even for 1 second.

Quote from: Neliel on September 20, 2016, 12:09:19 PM

But I still belive that Qa / Core / Zaken / Orfen in my opinion should be lowered to 80 , and Q Golkas to 78-80. about Golkas nothing to talk about , just do it :).

Core/Orfen sure as its low-end epic, but i still will not agree about qa/zaken. We played last time the hard mode on mages and invested a lot of time and effort to not be useless on epics and imo its fair deal. Mages REALLY dont have any problems in the world of L2, they are strong in every point in the game. Even with failing damage you can still manage to get epics becouse fighters cant fight u back early on.

Neliel

Quote from: Peorexo on September 20, 2016, 12:43:53 PM
antharas/valakas have debuff immunity so it doesnt change shit there, and this 100% land rate for RANDOM time, it can land even for 1 second.
Core/Orfen sure as its low-end epic, but i still will not agree about qa/zaken. We played last time the hard mode on mages and invested a lot of time and effort to not be useless on epics and imo its fair deal. Mages REALLY dont have any problems in the world of L2, they are strong in every point in the game. Even with failing damage you can still manage to get epics becouse fighters cant fight u back early on.

Orfen / Core / Quest Golkas should be for SURE 80, if i were a mage coz here ur arguments are mostly focused id rather farm MSS than fighting with Golkas for 1 to half dmg with B grade :D.

Zaken / Baium 80 , CAN stay 85 coz it is all about Entering ( i mean winning pvp by this word )

RT random time , but 100% land rate and even lower CD than its duration sooo NO PROBLEMO ??

Valdy/Anthy can stay as 85 coz they are superior and late game for sure. Frintezza 85 no problemo coz it s still all about entering.

@trololo the next smart ass :D RT - P Def enchant route is not HB like , maybe play HB instead of IL / Gracia ? Ohhhh too heavy for you to understand i guess. Peorexo should keep on a short lead his fellas who brings the retardness to the topic :)

Now we can go back to the topic : Golkas / Orfen / Core lvls reduced to 80 , QA 83, everyone will be happy , Nukes / Hex / V Temper / DMark / debuffs will simply land better which will speed up killing it for everyone not only Mages like some1 mentioned.

Zaken and Baium 83 coz it is still about entering :) ?

Peorexo

Quote from: Neliel on September 20, 2016, 01:12:52 PM
Orfen / Core / Quest Golkas should be for SURE 80, if i were a mage coz here ur arguments are mostly focused id rather farm MSS than fighting with Golkas for 1 to half dmg with B grade :D.

Zaken / Baium 80 , CAN stay 85 coz it is all about Entering ( i mean winning pvp by this word )

RT random time , but 100% land rate and even lower CD than its duration sooo NO PROBLEMO ??

Valdy/Anthy can stay as 85 coz they are superior and late game for sure. Frintezza 85 no problemo coz it s still all about entering.

@trololo the next smart ass :D RT - P Def enchant route is not HB like , maybe play HB instead of IL / Gracia ? Ohhhh too heavy for you to understand i guess. Peorexo should keep on a short lead his fellas who brings the retardness to the topic :)

Now we can go back to the topic : Golkas / Orfen / Core lvls reduced to 80 , QA 83, everyone will be happy , Nukes / Hex / V Temper / DMark / debuffs will simply land better which will speed up killing it for everyone not only Mages like some1 mentioned.

Zaken and Baium 83 coz it is still about entering :) ?
Thats something i could agree on.

And about RT, while all that is true, you still spend time retaking the debuff instead of shooting, while its obviously strong, its range is also lesser than mage nukes.
Plus dont jump into -30% pdef opness right of the bat, it is not that easy to max the skill. and for the most time the -10/15% we can expect earlier on, is still less than vt/hex. OFC its multiplicative, but its not that godlike strong.

Neliel

Quote from: Peorexo on September 20, 2016, 01:27:13 PM
Thats something i could agree on.

And about RT, while all that is true, you still spend time retaking the debuff instead of shooting, while its obviously strong, its range is also lesser than mage nukes.
Plus dont jump into -30% pdef opness right of the bat, it is not that easy to max the skill. and for the most time the -10/15% we can expect earlier on, is still less than vt/hex. OFC its multiplicative, but its not that godlike strong.

Thats why in one of previous posts i mentioned value of "15-30%" , 15 is not that hard to get , while 30 will be obtainable only for CPs , when server will progress people like me will reach their 84+ lvl which will allow them to enchant somewhat near 27 , but at the beginning only CPs who have enough time will reach highly enchanted skills. The only problem for me with RT is that Archers are getting insanely high bonus compared to others from only 1 skill , while melees and mages cant focus on 1 of their skills in whole pt.
But the discussion about balancing has ended and there is nothing i can cry about atm :D.

Antharas / Valakas / Frintezza stays at 85 , Zaken / QA / Baium should have decreased their lvl to 83 , while Orfen and Core to 80. Quest Golkondas 78 or 80 (Do not lower their HPs/Defs/Attacks )

I am humbly waiting for Tracks response with his point of view xD

mruwqa

Quote from: Neliel on September 20, 2016, 01:53:07 PM
Thats why in one of previous posts i mentioned value of "15-30%" , 15 is not that hard to get , while 30 will be obtainable only for CPs , when server will progress people like me will reach their 84+ lvl which will allow them to enchant somewhat near 27 , but at the beginning only CPs who have enough time will reach highly enchanted skills. The only problem for me with RT is that Archers are getting insanely high bonus compared to others from only 1 skill , while melees and mages cant focus on 1 of their skills in whole pt.
But the discussion about balancing has ended and there is nothing i can cry about atm :D.

Antharas / Valakas / Frintezza stays at 85 , Zaken / QA / Baium should have decreased their lvl to 83 , while Orfen and Core to 80. Quest Golkondas 78 or 80 (Do not lower their HPs/Defs/Attacks )

thumbs up for the Defender of Randoms, Queen Neliel the 1st, straight from Olympus mountain :D       :-*
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mruwqaful/videos
tarantula AW/SE 10x? hero  :)
hellraiser OL/WC  TH/WL  ZERK/SLH TK/SWS heroo casual gamer :)) 420
DramaMakers    SK/AW 
https://ibb.co/dgem3F
##
whats next???
Gaia:  tehScary th/wl + pr/sk       damnbard: TK/SWS PAL/WL
Gaia2: WARLOCK / Dark Avenger ^^

Neliel

Quote from: mruwqa on September 20, 2016, 02:14:00 PM
thumbs up for the Defender of Randoms, Queen Neliel the 1st, straight from Olympus mountain :D       :-*

Haha Queen Neliel :D Thank you , and youre welcome <3. 1000 DCs for Neliel the Defender, thank me later.

stanko

Quote from: Neliel on September 20, 2016, 01:53:07 PM

Tell me how is this a valid argument and i'll thank you later...
Bajchos  Eon  plavusha

https://youtu.be/WLnwxNHJ7bA
https://youtu.be/IpDxIT8OyQM
https://youtu.be/dXtZ8UNmMts
https://youtu.be/NZEI5WUv2_o

Neliel

Quote from: stanko on September 20, 2016, 04:04:34 PM
Tell me how is this a valid argument and i'll thank you later...
You are not allowed to respond, i am not talking with people who cant read with understanding the words they are reading. Peorexo should keep his dogs on a short and tight lead.

"The discussion about balancing has ended"

stanko

Quote from: Neliel on September 20, 2016, 04:34:36 PM
You are not allowed to respond, i am not talking with people who cant read with understanding the words they are reading. Peorexo should keep his dogs on a short and tight lead.

"The discussion about balancing has ended"
I understand the words that I'm reading, I just don't understand the logic behind those words.

And can you please remind me again who the fck are you, detective skills of mine following few of your last posts tell me that you are just unwanted-by-any-party-frag barking for the rights of 2h-per-day-randoms, confirmed?

BTW there is a special deal cooking if the Fear kitchen for those listed above so they don't get excluded from any aspect of the game, more on that when the server opens :)
Bajchos  Eon  plavusha

https://youtu.be/WLnwxNHJ7bA
https://youtu.be/IpDxIT8OyQM
https://youtu.be/dXtZ8UNmMts
https://youtu.be/NZEI5WUv2_o

Neliel

Quote from: stanko on September 20, 2016, 04:45:49 PM
I understand the words that I'm reading, I just don't understand the logic behind those words.

And can you please remind me again who the fck are you, detective skills of mine following few of your last posts tell me that you are just unwanted-by-any-party-frag barking for the rights of 2h-per-day-randoms, confirmed?

BTW there is a special deal cooking if the Fear kitchen for those listed above so they don't get excluded from any aspect of the game, more on that when the server opens :)
You wont become a sherlock holmes with your detective skills, maybe you will do better in kitchen.

Jardiro

Quote from: stanko on September 20, 2016, 04:45:49 PM

I can say that he is better player than you for sure )

Kabally

Quote from: trololo on September 20, 2016, 12:35:41 PM
so back to IL,  kabally will play

With computer and contacts i got right now,i would be too dangerous i guess in 2 days i would be 78 ma dog,duel might and might lvl 10 in 2 weeks plus bow +10 in like 3 so even not workin until next month at least i could be too dangerous i mean,niggas had to play 30 hours a day to pass me,but tbh i proofed many many times that when i play for real aint there chance vs my squad

Thks for reference <3
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die