Web Analytics
SUGGESTIONS/IDEAS FOR THE UPCOMING SERVER| NO SPAM | - Page 54

News:

Main Menu

SUGGESTIONS/IDEAS FOR THE UPCOMING SERVER| NO SPAM |

Started by Picksy, August 18, 2016, 07:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Picksy

I wanted to make a sugestion, and I know I will get flammed for this (feelsbadman)
In my opinion, SE is very, very underpowered compared to EE.
EE has blessing of eva, and a major heal, where SE doesn't have any of these 2. And sure, you can say SE has empower which EE doesn't, but come on.... every mage party will have OL, which means every mage party will have empower anyway.
I think that if you add 1 of the skills(major heal or blessing of eva) to SE, it would be way better. Atm, you can do sws/ee and gain a good recharger/manaburner, where you have major heal and a blessing of eva too. However, if you do bd/se, you're stuck with an underpowered character because all you do gain is  the recharge/mana burn. I'm not saying that this class is useless because it is not. Most mage comps will be forced to use bd/se, but as SE is atm, doing this sub feels more like a "what else would I do" than a "I like this sub".

So, what I suggest is:
Add Blessing of Eva to SE (stupid af)
OR
Add Major heal to SE
OR
Add Cleanse to SE
OR - if you don't want to add skills
Boost the power of battle heal/group heal of SE

I'll make sure to ignore the flame i'll get from this, but those who have something productive to say about this, please do, I want to hear your thoughts about it.

Moah

You forgot some other points that make se/bd even more useless than before:

1 - Npc buffer will have empower
2 - Freezing Strike doesnt do damage anymore like in IL after the debuff landed

Quote from: Picksy on September 22, 2016, 02:19:40 PM
I wanted to make a sugestion, and I know I will get flammed for this (feelsbadman)
EE has blessing of eva, and a major heal, where SE doesn't have any of these 2. And sure, you can say SE has empower which EE doesn't, but come on.... every mage party will have OL, which means every mage party will have empower anyway.
I think that if you add 1 of the skills(major heal or blessing of eva) to SE, it would be way better. Atm, you can do sws/ee and gain a good recharger/manaburner, where you have major heal and a blessing of eva too. However, if you do bd/se, you're stuck with an underpowered character because all you do gain is  the recharge/mana burn. I'm not saying that this class is useless because it is not. Most mage comps will be forced to use bd/se, but as SE is atm, doing this sub feels more like a "what else would I do" than a "I like this sub".

So, what I sugested was:
Add Blessing of Eva to SE
OR
Add Major heal to SE

I'll make sure to ignore the flame i'll get from this, but those who have something productive to say about this, please do, I want to hear your thoughts about it.

Vexim

words...
BoE on SE? Nope.
SE is not a healer, adding Major Heal wont change shiet how you play this char. While in party(9 ppl pvp/pve) you will not use MH at all, you will only do this in 2v2/small pves etc.
I dont rly see why SE should have MH or why it shouldnt, its just unimportant. Add it if you want, not a big deal.
SE looks like its underpowered compared to EE, but it is not. Mana burning/recharing are its main tasks, but it still has some usefull skills like Dryad Root/Throne Root?/Erase/Wind Shackle. After subbing it with BD it gains also Hex and some offensive skills. SE shows its real strenght in fighters pt.
"When a Malkavian speaks, listen. When a Malkavian acts, leave. When two Malkavians gather, run."

Picksy

Quote from: Vexim on September 22, 2016, 02:38:45 PM
SE looks like its underpowered compared to EE, but it is not. Mana burning/recharing are its main tasks, but it still has some usefull skills like Dryad Root/Throne Root?/Erase/Wind Shackle. After subbing it with BD it gains also Hex and some offensive skills. SE shows its real strenght in fighters pt.
YY I agree, in a fighter pt, SE is way more useful than on mage party. What I'm saying is that it probably needs a little boost of some sort to make it a little better on a mage setup.
BoE I agree is some OP shit to add.
The MH won't make a huge difference, but would help, thats why I suggested it.
Maybe cleanse would be a bit too OP too.
Recharging and mana burning are indeed SE's main tasks, and erase and the other skills are also useful of course. I was just comparing the EE/SE, where the EE has all that, adding to the fact that it has MH and BoE. Again, I'm not saying SE is useless, I just think it is a bit underpowered compared to EE, even when you take in consideration the skills it receives with the BD class.
The FS root land rate is not at all that great, you can go test it with/without some buffs and reach the same conclusion as me, it doesn't land that much, even tho its not like it has a huge cooldown either

Clonage

Quote from: Vexim on September 22, 2016, 02:38:45 PM
BoE on SE? Nope.
SE is not a healer, adding Major Heal wont change shiet how you play this char. While in party(9 ppl pvp/pve) you will not use MH at all, you will only do this in 2v2/small pves etc.
I dont rly see why SE should have MH or why it shouldnt, its just unimportant. Add it if you want, not a big deal.

I share the same opinion. Even tho major heal wouldnt make it op i guess.

Quote from: Moah on September 22, 2016, 02:29:28 PM
You forgot some other points that make se/bd even more useless than before:

1 - Npc buffer will have empower
2 - Freezing Strike doesnt do damage anymore like in IL after the debuff landed
http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,292313.msg2502600.html#msg2502600

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

somasz

Improved magic =/= empower. 1 extra buff slot and it cannot be baned. You just click acu potion when needed instead shouting to ol for 500 mp buffs. Its huge.

Lamb

Maybe adding pomanders 4 for se 1 for rest healers, could change things, as it did on higher chronicles
Don't be a fool, be OldSchooL!

Hellraiser DN x25 2016
666L4mbr10z4
Fear

Ayrin DN x75 2017
666L4mbr10z4
24/7

Picksy

Quote from: somasz on September 22, 2016, 03:37:53 PM
Improved magic =/= empower. 1 extra buff slot and it cannot be baned. You just click acu potion when needed instead shouting to ol for 500 mp buffs. Its huge.

well I can argue with you that EE also has Improved Movement and Improved Shield Defense...... I repeat ... I'm not sayin SE is useless... I'm saying that compared to EE, it has way less value for a mage party, but you're still kinda forced to have it in your party. If people could do BD/EE, I highly doubt they would go for BD/SE. The suggestion I'm making is to boost SE in someway, adding some skill EE might have, or simply boosting SE's skills. Its not mandatory, its not necessary for the class to be played. It simply would help.

mruwqa

So, what I suggest is:
Add Blessing of Eva to SE (stupid af)
OR
Add Major heal to SE
OR
Add Cleanse to SE
OR - if you don't want to add skills
Boost the power of battle heal/group heal of SE

block shield  +30 hex  +30 root  hi   SE/SK is even better than EE right now for fighter pts, but yea, he has no heal no clarity no resist shock :(   but  i dont know if we want to edit server that much.    its quite sad that POW from SE is so bad, on next chornicles he has the best pow  + sick stigma and 4skills from other classes, its huge buff so I can imagine he is underpowered atm :D
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mruwqaful/videos
tarantula AW/SE 10x? hero  :)
hellraiser OL/WC  TH/WL  ZERK/SLH TK/SWS heroo casual gamer :)) 420
DramaMakers    SK/AW 
https://ibb.co/dgem3F
##
whats next???
Gaia:  tehScary th/wl + pr/sk       damnbard: TK/SWS PAL/WL
Gaia2: WARLOCK / Dark Avenger ^^

Picksy

Quote from: mruwqa on September 22, 2016, 03:59:30 PM
block shield  +30 hex  +30 root  hi   SE/SK is even better than EE right now for fighter pts, but yea, he has no heal no pow no clarity no resist shock :(   but  i dont know if we want to edit server that much
Thats the sub you add to SE, that make the char strong, its not the SE in itself. Plus, I'm talking about the SE's for mage parties, not for fighter parties. For fighter parties, you can simply run a BD/PR or whatever but in mage parties, BD/SH is quite weak and the best is probably SE, which still doesn't give as much as a SWS/EE can give.

mruwqa

Quote from: Picksy on September 22, 2016, 04:04:45 PM
Thats the sub you add to SE, that make the char strong, its not the SE in itself. Plus, I'm talking about the SE's for mage parties, not for fighter parties. For fighter parties, you can simply run a BD/PR or whatever but in mage parties, BD/SH is quite weak and the best is probably SE, which still doesn't give as much as a SWS/EE can give.
dont understand how  pr/bd is better than sh/bd  :D   pr/bd is even more paper:D
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mruwqaful/videos
tarantula AW/SE 10x? hero  :)
hellraiser OL/WC  TH/WL  ZERK/SLH TK/SWS heroo casual gamer :)) 420
DramaMakers    SK/AW 
https://ibb.co/dgem3F
##
whats next???
Gaia:  tehScary th/wl + pr/sk       damnbard: TK/SWS PAL/WL
Gaia2: WARLOCK / Dark Avenger ^^

pmkaboo

Quote from: Picksy on September 22, 2016, 04:04:45 PM

isnt the whole balancing issue about mage parties being too strong? why would you want to buff them?