Main Menu

SUGGESTIONS/IDEAS FOR THE UPCOMING SERVER| NO SPAM |

Started by Picksy, August 18, 2016, 07:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neliel

Quote from: Morel on September 22, 2016, 06:57:04 PM
lol, i dont even know why are you talking about low lvl epics
Do not change things that worked well on last server -.-

WHEN finnaly changes will be implemented?
Mana pots ?
Mana gain ?
Epic pvp zones ?
Daggers dmg ?
Deflect arrow ?
Shield rate ?
Real target ?
other changes in skills ?
adding random skills to SE - lololololo ?

Useless information , QA 40 lvl coz its retail liek server... Stop asking about such retarded things when the true discussion si going on.

Neliel

Quote from: trololo on September 22, 2016, 06:59:06 PM
+ all epics 40 lvl with aq stats :]
p.s. last will be all for free ;p

dont you dare removing Mr. Cat Test Server Helper on live server , everyone already liked him and dont want to lose contact with him.

Clonage

LOL This trash talking is so funny.

Level 40 AQ will make Fighters scale normally as in retail server.
Level 80 AQ will make Fighters scale slower then retail.

Be my guest to be a factor at AQ level 80+ without boss jewels as a fighter :). My suggestion was directly towards fighters scaling and not the PvP generating factor of the boss.
If people are concerned with PvP,you will have your daily PvP in HB island, IF you can make it past the spawn point that is :).

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

Picksy

What the actual freak is this really ? Are you all 10 years old ? We're freaking suggesting changes, things that might help the server once it goes live, and all you can do is talk nonsense ? If you don't freaking agree with the suggestions, say you don't agree and why, don't go ahead mocking people around just because you can.  Seriously, the whole point of this topic is to make suggestions and discuss them, not to freaking joke around and degrade other people's opinions. But whatever, this shit has turned into reddit. Full of freaking professional experts that are here to trashtalk whoever says something out of the box.

Vexim

Keep epics at high lvl. AQ will be killed in few days after start anyway. Dont create any more chaos.
"When a Malkavian speaks, listen. When a Malkavian acts, leave. When two Malkavians gather, run."

Blizzer

You want to know why is that? Because
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on September 22, 2016, 05:11:06 PM
I like the idea...
No ruckus = this ridiculous idea will be implemented because admin thinks it's a good suggestion.
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

Neliel

Quote from: Blizzer on September 22, 2016, 07:18:35 PM
You want to know why is that? BecauseNo ruckus = this ridiculous idea will be implemented because admin thinks it's a good suggestion.

Admin
Think

Pick one

axpm

I would abre with AQ lvl 40 on server start and later 80.

Mana pots? No way Please! It will kill the struggle for the rechargers

Golka should be 78. Quest raid, not epic

mruwqa

you realize its x25   80aq will get killed day after start and get killed ever after
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mruwqaful/videos
tarantula AW/SE 10x? hero  :)
hellraiser OL/WC  TH/WL  ZERK/SLH TK/SWS heroo casual gamer :)) 420
DramaMakers    SK/AW 
https://ibb.co/dgem3F
##
whats next???
Gaia:  tehScary th/wl + pr/sk       damnbard: TK/SWS PAL/WL
Gaia2: WARLOCK / Dark Avenger ^^

GhostSlayer

Quote from: mruwqa on September 23, 2016, 05:43:22 AM
you realize its x25   80aq will get killed day after start and get killed ever after
nooo it's too hard...
i say make it lvl 1 and free tp to ant nest at start of server. just to have some fun pvp on low level, then change it back up to 80.

or just give free qa to every char created in 1st 30min of server cause fighters are weak. it would boost their progression...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH4SUH38yLSH__KXrzmwLXQ

https://www.twitch.tv/balanortv

zuul

I hope that first aq won't drop - will be funny :)

I don't understand this "retail like progression" - 1st aq for one archer w/o even Draco bow (if droped) - we have reatil like progerssion of figthers for whole server. Seems legit.

No pvp first day coz aq lvl 80 - no promotion for server?

Make your calns, respond to wars and when you gather ~60 lvl (still first day) fight for best exp spots with others, fraps it - make promotion.