News:

Main Menu

SUGGESTIONS/IDEAS FOR THE UPCOMING SERVER| NO SPAM |

Started by Picksy, August 18, 2016, 07:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Picksy

Quote from: GhostSlayer on September 23, 2016, 10:28:40 AM
nooo it's too hard...
i say make it lvl 1 and free tp to ant nest at start of server. just to have some fun pvp on low level, then change it back up to 80.

or just give free qa to every char created in 1st 30min of server cause fighters are weak. it would boost their progression...
XD you people make me crack everytime .....
I guess we're all forbidden to make suggestions or else we have the DN justice league hunting our posts and destroying our ideas, feelsbadman

GhostSlayer

Quote from: Picksy on September 23, 2016, 11:09:41 AM
XD you people make me crack everytime .....
I guess we're all forbidden to make suggestions or else we have the DN justice league hunting our posts and destroying our ideas, feelsbadman
what's wrong with my suggestions? :( :D

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH4SUH38yLSH__KXrzmwLXQ

https://www.twitch.tv/balanortv

Picksy

Oh nothing, I love that you went to the extreme there, not at all implying irony !! Maybe make it so they give AQ to everyone who logs in the 1st hour , instead of 30 min !! That gives me time to make more accounts :D
Ahah, I'm not even mad, at least you can make me laugh, props for that xD

GhostSlayer

Quote from: Picksy on September 23, 2016, 11:29:11 AM
Oh nothing, I love that you went to the extreme there, not at all implying irony !! Maybe make it so they give AQ to everyone who logs in the 1st hour , instead of 30 min !! That gives me time to make more accounts :D
Ahah, I'm not even mad, at least you can make me laugh, props for that xD
Hahahahahhaha that's partially the point. When u make post like that, normal ppl laugh and idiots start to flame you :D

The time window is debatable tho... I would like more people to state their opinion about it so we can decide...

somasz

I would like to see QA high lvl and squishy enough to be killed by any PARTY setup (not two guys on boxes). Small random window and spawntime moving trough timezones to prevent lockdown at 4 am by few draculas. Who is able to defend themself in nest, gets the ring.

Clonage

Quote from: mruwqa on September 23, 2016, 05:43:22 AM
you realize its x25   80aq will get killed day after start and get killed ever after

AQ is 85. Good luck killing her the day after the start XD. Mages will fail all spells, Destros can't kill it(reflect damage, no seal of limit). Is she going to die from archers? LOL yeah right when 70% server will be mage again.

I haven't seen 1 good argument why she shouldnt be level 40 and level 85 instead.
Quote from: zuul on September 23, 2016, 11:08:27 AM
I hope that first aq won't drop - will be funny :)

I don't understand this "retail like progression" - 1st aq for one archer w/o even Draco bow (if droped) - we have reatil like progerssion of figthers for whole server. Seems legit.

No pvp first day coz aq lvl 80 - no promotion for server?

Make your calns, respond to wars and when you gather ~60 lvl (still first day) fight for best exp spots with others, fraps it - make promotion.

? just lol. Boosted AQ and Baium is normal progression? lol. I remember Baium had to be nerfed so people could start killing it because of his level change.
So top clans will not have AQ untill they are 80+. Fighters will only receive AQ when? When OL's get seal of limit so destros can scratch her? By this time you could already have farmed tons of AQs with low levels and fighters in top clans would already have some AQs and be competitive instead of doing lol damage in PvP.

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

Picksy

Quote from: Clonage on September 23, 2016, 01:24:18 PM
Text...Text....and more text....
shhhhhh, don't say those things, DN army incoming to get you now, good luck

Vexim

AQ is 85. Good luck killing her the day after the start XD. Mages will fail all spells, Destros can't kill it(reflect damage, no seal of limit). Is she going to die from archers? LOL yeah right when 70% server will be mage again.

I haven't seen 1 good argument why she shouldnt be level 40 and level 85 instead.
? just lol. Boosted AQ and Baium is normal progression? lol. I remember Baium had to be nerfed so people could start killing it because of his level change.
So top clans will not have AQ untill they are 80+. Fighters will only receive AQ when? When OL's get seal of limit so destros can scratch her? By this time you could already have farmed tons of AQs with low levels and fighters in top clans would already have some AQs and be competitive instead of doing lol damage in PvP.
archers > mages on any epic :P
"When a Malkavian speaks, listen. When a Malkavian acts, leave. When two Malkavians gather, run."

Neliel

To all of you Forum Warriors , QA fighters , DID YOU ACTUALLY EVER PLAYED LINEAGE 12 ?
I have a nice and EASY quiz for you.

Retail QA Ring drop is .... ?  DNs QA Ring drop is .... ? Conclusion ?  (use ur brains once DN warriors please ! )
Progressing like in retail XDDDDDDDDDDD , I cri evritime xDDDDDDD

Yes passively aggressive.

GhostSlayer

Honestly I don't care. Do whatever you like. I think HR system was good, produced a lot of pvp, and yeah boss level did increase the amount of pvp. It would take longer to kill, so more time to fight for it. There were times on HR when it would be up whole day with ppl fighting/healing and trying to kill it. With 40 lvl qa that dies in 30sec you won't be able to have that.
Everybody talks shit about weak fighter progression and stuff, exci archers had full qa's in 1st month of HR for sure, if not even faster. So if you wanna take it, and try hard enough, you will. Stop trying to make things easier then they are because you suck (not your personally, talking generally). If you want something, work for it, don't QQ on forum and don't ask to change things so it gets easier for you.

IMO leave bosses as they were on HR, it was all good, much better then retail like.

But if you really have to change it, to be retail like, then change all. Why would we have qa at lvl 40 and core at lvl 85? To have more pvp on core? pls...

fajnynick

Quote from: Vexim on September 23, 2016, 01:38:01 PM
archers > mages on any epic :P
In your dream :D
or after XX days when archer has some good equipment
Heroes:
Noob                       Pro
DramaMakers: 29     FinalFates: 2

"we don't care about oly"
And FF transfer few days in raw their characters w/o any effect