Web Analytics
Some bugs / suggestions

News:

Main Menu

Some bugs / suggestions

Started by Wh1sper, November 20, 2016, 01:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wh1sper

#1: I think it would be good to make a bug section?

#2: After you vote you get the message, thanks for your vote you have now 0 vote coins, and website goes to zero, after logout + login again it shows correct amount (I will add screen tomorrow, bcs now I get only get "you allready voted"

#3: With the reward coins we can help our clan by making clan points.

You can buy Blood Oaths and Blood Alliances with them, but they are useless at the moment because only Clan leader can trade them with the npc that gives clan points or level with it.

The Blood Oaths and Blood Alliance are not tradable so only Clan Leaders can use this option to get clan points.

My Suggestion is to make these items able to be put in CWH, so all people can enjoy this option from the reward coins.

#4: 1x Blood alliance gives only 500 clan points, 10x Blood Oath only give 100 clan points.
All sites I have found so far say it should be 800 and 200.

#5: When moving skills on your skillbar, they get replaced instead of switched.
So for example I have hydro blast on F1 and aura burn on F2.
I want to place Hydro blast in F2 and aura burn on F1, Normally you just drag hydroblast from F1 to F2.
But when you do that now, you have Hydroblast on F1 and F2.

FirstAidKit --> BP/PAL
FuZion --> WC/OL
Itsme9z --> SPS/ES
Staind --> HE/WLK

Peorexo

Quote from: Wh1sper on November 20, 2016, 01:59:57 PM
#1: I think it would be good to make a bug section?

#2: After you vote you get the message, thanks for your vote you have now 0 vote coins, and website goes to zero, after logout + login again it shows correct amount (I will add screen tomorrow, bcs now I get only get "you allready voted"

#3: With the reward coins we can help our clan by making clan points.

You can buy Blood Oaths and Blood Alliances with them, but they are useless at the moment because only Clan leader can trade them with the npc that gives clan points or level with it.

The Blood Oaths and Blood Alliance are not tradable so only Clan Leaders can use this option to get clan points.

My Suggestion is to make these items able to be put in CWH, so all people can enjoy this option from the reward coins.

#4: 1x Blood alliance gives only 500 clan points, 10x Blood Oath only give 100 clan points.
All sites I have found so far say it should be 800 and 200.

#5: When moving skills on your skillbar, they get replaced instead of switched.
So for example I have hydro blast on F1 and aura burn on F2.
I want to place Hydro blast in F2 and aura burn on F1, Normally you just drag hydroblast from F1 to F2.
But when you do that now, you have Hydroblast on F1 and F2.
#3 they should be removed from that imo
#4 hellbound bro

Alannah

1, Done
2, Drake will investigate and fix that minor bug. Anyhow nobody is loosing points even if it shows 0.
3. Done, we are planning maintenance soon that will be announced. So after restart you will be able to deposit cwh but only that, not tradeable or dropable.
4. Check official Gracia changelog, in those chronicles it's been increased.
5. Clientside development we can't really do, we have to live with that.
[url=http://support.dragon-network.net] Support [/url]

+GekKey+

Quote from: ^Alannah^ on November 20, 2016, 04:10:10 PM
1, Done
2, Drake will investigate and fix that minor bug. Anyhow nobody is loosing points even if it shows 0.
3. Done, we are planning maintenance soon that will be announced. So after restart you will be able to deposit cwh but only that, not tradeable or dropable.
4. Check official Gracia changelog, in those chronicles it's been increased.
5. Clientside development we can't really do, we have to live with that.

Point #3 seems to still not work, I cant put mine in cwh

Alannah

hm, recheking , thanks for feedback
[url=http://support.dragon-network.net] Support [/url]