Dusk again??? - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Dusk again???

Started by 10YearsOld, November 28, 2016, 07:20:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: iMEXX on November 29, 2016, 06:00:57 PM
Let me explain how the things worked in the past... I ve played in big clan... therefore and great alliance...
noone were playing in cps... we were spamming ally channel,clan channel LF that class,this class and parties were filling up quickly... till late Interlude , begining of HB I had just 56 lvl prophet dualbox which i didnt use so often... what about PP's were selling buffs at FG spawn and spot like this.. whatever :D ... and ppl wasnt so selfish then
Ive played in big clan and big ally as well in the past, actually since c3. However, the reason why CP havent existed at that time was because L2 was a very young and new game, one of its kind, who wanted to play games like that didnt had other options. Said that, tons of players were rushing to (free) private servers, which means that there was a lot of people to play togather. Thats why clan/ally concept was working. Correct me if im wrong but alpha ally was over 300+ real players... But time changed, now world offers at least 200 new (f2p) MMORPGS per year. Lineage 2 itself doesnt attract NEW players, at least not big quantity of them, it actually recycle old (mature?) players.
Nowadays, l2 community is shrinked and thats why CP system is applied, not because it is BETTER than clan/ally system but actually because there is no other way.

Quote from: 10YearsOld on November 29, 2016, 07:00:21 PM
I dont exagarate when I say that one cp cant ruin all other players's game.Its happening again and im angry.I didnt say anything that hurt server,Im not reffering to you and all I said the way I've said it made you wonder that I have to be demoted to my childhood?
So far so good.I continue the game,lock the topic if you want and the name remain the same.
Sincerely 10Yearsold.

I do respect you, and i believe we didnt understood each other properly. Please do read PM.
Thank you

I will lock this topic for now, since discussion will just take time to read without reaching its point.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]