Dusk again???

News:

Main Menu

Dusk again???

Started by 10YearsOld, November 28, 2016, 07:20:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

10YearsOld

Really cross-stitched again.Whats wrong with the ppl in this server? >:(
Aside from the fact that cant find cp,cant find clan,ppl not friendly (unless you are satanistic virgin faggot) now we came to the Dusk stupidity.AGAIN.
Last year was a cp called retarded,proved that dawn isnt rly retarded enough to join,so they decided to join Dusk and ruin normal's ppl game.
Oh man..What is this now?Is this the day of marmot?Dusk again?Th first week?Retarded cp isnt here.Right?
So...To the ppl who joined Dusk one week ago.There cant be more ppl than one cp.Right?Im telling you guys.Find more strong buff friends who love to have long hair.Till then masturbate over how many girls this Dusk will get you.This is a long process; you may want to either purchase a wig, wear a hat, or comb it over your freaking face like the emo pussy you are.
Aw...And someone lobotomize that Hansolo running around and killiing ppl using zariche outfitt.800+ pvps?600 or700 more from the second?Spare me...
>:(  >:(

mruwqa

first week of server is always dusk, otherway good luck getting castle from npcs :))
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mruwqaful/videos
tarantula AW/SE 10x? hero  :)
hellraiser OL/WC  TH/WL  ZERK/SLH TK/SWS heroo casual gamer :)) 420
DramaMakers    SK/AW 
https://ibb.co/dgem3F
##
whats next???
Gaia:  tehScary th/wl + pr/sk       damnbard: TK/SWS PAL/WL
Gaia2: WARLOCK / Dark Avenger ^^

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: 10YearsOld on November 28, 2016, 07:20:44 PM
Aside from the fact that cant find cp,cant find clan,ppl not friendly (unless you are satanistic virgin faggot) now we came to the Dusk stupidity.AGAIN.
Last year was a cp called retarded,proved that dawn isnt rly retarded enough to join,so they decided to join Dusk and ruin normal's ppl game.
Oh man..What is this now?Is this the day of marmot?Dusk again?Th first week?Retarded cp isnt here.Right?
So...To the ppl who joined Dusk one week ago.There cant be more ppl than one cp.Right?Im telling you guys.Find more strong buff friends who love to have long hair.Till then masturbate over how many girls this Dusk will get you.This is a long process; you may want to either purchase a wig, wear a hat, or comb it over your freaking face like the emo pussy you are.
Aw...And someone lobotomize that Hansolo running around and killiing ppl using zariche outfitt.800+ pvps?600 or700 more from the second?Spare me...
Retarded cp or members are here...but anyway, im quite sure you can find a decent clan at anytime. Question is what do you expect from clans or people. Let me know if you cant find a guild to join.
About dusk "issue", well we cant mess with that, it is what it is :(
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

XerXis

We are here man, ask whatever you wanna know :)
BloodyWoman

Lamb

A dk move, but ye on a fresh server usually dusk wins first time. Something to be expected tbh. Hope u have char in dusk ;d
Don't be a fool, be OldSchooL!

Hellraiser DN x25 2016
666L4mbr10z4
Fear

Ayrin DN x75 2017
666L4mbr10z4
24/7

Abruzzi

Quote from: XerXis on November 28, 2016, 07:59:21 PM

We are here man, ask whatever you wanna know :)

Don't try to steal my hate...
Quote from: kramligz on March 31, 2014, 06:42:54 AM
I can do 12h a day but not enough to lvl and compete to the others

Picksy

Yes, we are here, and we did join dusk on last server, but it was on like the 2nd month, so that we wouldn't freak too much the guys that play without CP. I personally wouldn't do it in 1st week when sieges aren't announced. It just freaks up the guys without clans/cp. Just wanted to let you know the "Retarded CP" had nothing to do with it.

pmkaboo

id be surprised if you could find a clan with this attitude.

XerXis

Quote from: pmkaboo on November 28, 2016, 10:45:00 PM
id be surprised if you could find a clan with this attitude.

FightClub for example
BloodyWoman

Abruzzi

I still don't get why ppl here are so annoying. Everybody know everybody. They qq to gms for everything, mana pots, lvl up fort guards so they farm without any challange. Even sub raids are boosted not to get cursed. Stack golkondas are also changed so you can kill with stacked char also. This is some wierd thing here. Yes on all server first week for sieges always Dusk wins, my mistake here that i missed part with no sieges this week :D, and ruined your free and calm farm. Sorry. DramaMakers tried to do somthing but bunch of randoms cannot beat one cp. Maybe Fear or Spoilka could make festivals but sadly for randoms - no.
Quote from: kramligz on March 31, 2014, 06:42:54 AM
I can do 12h a day but not enough to lvl and compete to the others

GhostSlayer

Quote from: Abruzzi on November 28, 2016, 11:08:06 PM
I still don't get why ppl here are so annoying. Everybody know everybody. They qq to gms for everything, mana pots, lvl up fort guards so they farm without any challange. Even sub raids are boosted not to get cursed. Stack golkondas are also changed so you can kill with stacked char also. This is some wierd thing here. Yes on all server first week for sieges always Dusk wins, my mistake here that i missed part with no sieges this week :D, and ruined your free and calm farm. Sorry. DramaMakers tried to do somthing but bunch of randoms cannot beat one cp. Maybe Fear or Spoilka could make festivals but sadly for randoms - no.
Welcome to dn :D

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH4SUH38yLSH__KXrzmwLXQ

https://www.twitch.tv/balanortv

10YearsOld

Last year the only time dusk wone was when redarded cp did.I asked Diego why he did it and he sais for fun.That was acceptable tho it ruined the game for many ppl.
Ok.Next time when you guys promot the server with photos and vids and all,you should inform ppl that this server is only factional.Such as Banana and monkey staff.And you can join here only if you are calculated in such a way that makes you appear unique and edgy to your self and your friends(aka cp mates or clan mates).Bcz all know all.Other than that cant have fun here.You are doomed.
Because as the time goes buy I have learned that decent  and pure fun is when WE ALL have fun.I brought 2 ppl from my last server and they left the first day.Others left too for the reason that could not work their way to the game.This server is low rate and difficult for me,especially when you act alone.Someone will say here.You are free to go,none will miss ya...Well..I might do WHEN I WANT.
I know all these years I played L2.What you should do is: Bully all, beat them up, push them around and generally treat them like the sad losers they desperately try to convince themselves they aren't.Right?Hell...Don't worry; they can't fight back.After all is only a game.Either you can play it or not.