Rune 3.12.2016. - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Rune 3.12.2016.

Started by stanko, December 03, 2016, 09:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

somasz

Quote from: mruwqa on December 04, 2016, 11:16:45 AM
get used to it, Fear will win any 27vs ANY number for 2-3months now :) they recruited the only 3cps on server in 1clan, severance-dm have most FUN CHARS and we are fine like this, have fun pve'in epics w/o wars my friends, hope its worth to tryhard x25 random server with full serious pts :)
Quote from: mruwqa on December 03, 2016, 02:31:47 AM
no, it will incrase the time for Fear to play pve server and rest to have fun :L)))
#logic

GhostSlayer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH4SUH38yLSH__KXrzmwLXQ

https://www.twitch.tv/balanortv

Clonage

Aahahahah called PvErs for being competitive. Grow up and learn that teamwork>ego.

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

artMaster

Quote from: Peorexo on December 04, 2016, 11:55:40 AM
So you are basically telling that we should not play the game in our free time, give free items to everyone else right?
Nobody forces you to play the way you are playing right now, neither nobody forces us, we play the game this way because we have fun that way, its efficient and its just better to play with friends right ?
IDK this cry about us nolifing/playing serious, when EVERYONE in my pt has work/uni every day.

Not to mention that beeing solo player at this stage of the game and using brain, can net you so huge amounts of adena that everyone should be running FULL interlude gear and start to enchant it already... Thats the trade-off for epics. Solo players in our clan has billions adena and top 'interlude' gear already, but well better cry on forum that we tryhard :)

Yes, you should delete all your chars, and start from 0 now. And give wars to everybody :) then you will have pvp server ! crazy how simple is that... :O

Tinus

Quote from: Peorexo on December 04, 2016, 11:55:40 AM
IDK this cry about us nolifing/playing serious, when EVERYONE in my pt has work/uni every day.

IMO I call this nolifing/playing serious. Because every spare time you have (after work or after study) you dedicate to L2, even in the weekend.

I will get my ass kicked on sieges (wasnt there this weekend) because I play lineage for the fun of it. Not because I can show the world that I can become noblesse and subbed in 3 days and sit in giran stairs on the 4th day bcs u are bored (exaggerated). I dont know ur definition of fun, but i'll guess it will be hardly different than mine.

I guess what people are trying to say is this: where is the fun in CP if you have to sit in giran 2 weeks after the opening because you conquered all? I know lineage is outdated, but bored after such short period makes me wonder.

no hatred towards you all, everyone is free to play the game like they want it. But I really wonder if you have/had any fun?

Like to hear your opinions xD
/mybirthday 20/09/2005

The Last Doombringer member online!

Zenith Infinity Raven

Vassility SPS/ES
Valima PW/SWS

0wNzer

Quote from: Clonage on December 04, 2016, 04:22:54 PM
Aahahahah called PvErs for being competitive. Grow up and learn that teamwork>ego.

So basically, following your logic, every single way else than playing in a CP is a question of ego. Ok.

vizilow

there was no point to use anything else than f1 hydro blast to be fair....
why would i use ice vortex which takes longer to cast when i hit 2-3k simple with hydro blast...? same with assist... pointless.

im farming solo and i got my sps maxed with items and i only play at night as i work during the day, so there is no excuse really... u guys have no idea how the main 3 pts are ahead of others... just think about i managed to get full by the siege alone with 3-4hrs playing daily...
too many to list :D

played on shadow, valky, infy, tarantula, hellrise1-2, ayrin, nova, gaia

most ppl knows me as Laca :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvuIoMtXxXQ