Web Analytics
Dagger CP LF Clan

News:

Main Menu

Dagger CP LF Clan

Started by House, December 08, 2016, 11:49:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

House

Hi, we play 2-4 hours a day and little more on weekends,we are from a clan called Enclave. Usually 7-11PM GMT +1 , we all speak english and use TS, known each other for a long time.

WC/ol - Active noblesse
AW/SK -Active
TH/WK - Active noblesse
EE/SWS - Active
Zerker/Trickster - Active
AW/BD - Active
BP/Wk - Casual
PW/SwS - Casual
TH/Pal - Casual
Please leave your IGN and I will pm you for communication, we prefer clans interested in pvp.

We are partially geared up.

update : sorry the subject initially said people, it was mean't to be clan.
Hellraiser x25

Comedy - Ghost Hunter/Spectral Dancer  [ Main ]
House - Titan/Grand Khavatari  [ Alt ]

Vexim

Re-think this party setup, it sucks.
Daggers are very mana-hungry chars and you have only 1 recharger for 6 dds, you will have 0 mp in 10 seconds during pvp.

1. Reduce number of dds to 3
2. Increase number of rechargers to 3
3. Thank me later.

"When a Malkavian speaks, listen. When a Malkavian acts, leave. When two Malkavians gather, run."

Clonage

You need atleast 2 rechargers.

Fighter/summoner is trash. Sorry :(

Personally i would go for the most used competitive gracia final retail like melee cp comp.

WC
BP
EE
SWS
BD
Trick
Zerker
SLH (played as mage)
TH

With substack:
WC/OL
BP/WK
EE/ES
SWS/EE
BD/SK(Why sk? Melee control, low mana consumption, Agros are not affected by any bossjewel, pt ud, TOD, AOE TOD)
Zerker/trick(With zerker playstyle)
Trick/SLH (With trick playstyle since you can abuse antibuff shield and not get overbuffed while "stealing" buffs and still do high dps as archer)
TH/Glad
Dagger/tank or BP/Pal

Since you can get all 3 kamael classes with only 2 characters you can add another bishop/pal for 24/7 flame icon(yes, it's based on cast speed) or another dagger/tank(maybe aw/sk, high damge and has aoe cancel). Either way you would have 1min and 30s high m def(2pranahs 2 pt uds). Single target and aoe cancel. Forcing rebuff is alot better then 6dps and if they dont rebuff = ez fragz.

There are most likely better comps out there for melee and dagger CPs. This is one of my favorite "theory" comps :P

Anyway, if you dont care about organized pvp(and min maxing) just ignore my opinion and play whatever you guys think is fun!

If I gave any wrong info pls correct me.

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

GhostSlayer

Quote from: House on December 08, 2016, 11:49:37 PM
Hi, we play 2-4 hours a day and little more on weekends,we are from a clan called Enclave. Usually 7-11PM GMT +1 , we all speak english and use TS, known each other for a long time.

WC/ol - Active noblesse
AW/SK -Active
TH/WK - Active noblesse
EE/SWS - Active
AW/BD - Active
BP/Wk - Casual
PW/SwS - Casual
TH/Pal - Casual
Please leave your IGN and I will pm you for communication, we prefer clans interested in pvp.

yoyo :D

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH4SUH38yLSH__KXrzmwLXQ

https://www.twitch.tv/balanortv

House

Quote from: Vexim on December 09, 2016, 12:04:26 AM
Re-think this party setup, it sucks.
Daggers are very mana-hungry chars and you have only 1 recharger for 6 dds, you will have 0 mp in 10 seconds during pvp.

1. Reduce number of dds to 3
2. Increase number of rechargers to 3
3. Thank me later.

We are not hardcore as before :),thank's for the suggestion, we initially started with 2x recharge, recharger rerolled to wc/ol he felt it was too boring to play. Just to have fun here, we aren't trying to make a perfect setup, we just want to play a few hours to have some casual pvp/pve.
Hellraiser x25

House

Quote from: Clonage on December 09, 2016, 06:08:10 AM
You need atleast 2 rechargers.

Fighter/summoner is trash. Sorry :(

Personally i would go for the most used competitive gracia final retail like melee cp comp.

WC
BP
EE
SWS
BD
Trick
Zerker
SLH (played as mage)
TH

With substack:
WC/OL
BP/WK
EE/ES
SWS/EE
BD/SK(Why sk? Melee control, low mana consumption, Agros are not affected by any bossjewel, pt ud, TOD, AOE TOD)
Zerker/trick(With zerker playstyle)
Trick/SLH (With trick playstyle since you can abuse antibuff shield and not get overbuffed while "stealing" buffs and still do high dps as archer)
TH/Glad
Dagger/tank or BP/Pal

Since you can get all 3 kamael classes with only 2 characters you can add another bishop/pal for 24/7 flame icon(yes, it's based on cast speed) or another dagger/tank(maybe aw/sk, high damge and has aoe cancel). Either way you would have 1min and 30s high m def(2pranahs 2 pt uds). Single target and aoe cancel. Forcing rebuff is alot better then 6dps and if they dont rebuff = ez fragz.

There are most likely better comps out there for melee and dagger CPs. This is one of my favorite "theory" comps :P

Anyway, if you dont care about organized pvp(and min maxing) just ignore my opinion and play whatever you guys think is fun!

If I gave any wrong info pls correct me.

I personally think our present party with a second recharge would do better than this party,we initially had SE/BD as second recharge instead of AW/BD, SE/BD has Hex + Block shield which is a very good debuff for daggers, I agree with SK/BD for CC it's a very good combo it was a hard call between AW/BD and SK/BD decided to go for AW since its just more threat and fun(personal opinion of the player), TH/Glad would suffer lack of m.def, and buff optimization for your party comp would be a little tough, but as a dagger party we would not require so many critical rate and p.atk buffs enabling us to have more resist buffs,makes us stronger.

Thank you for the suggestion, we have just based this party on personal play style, we know it's not the best optimized comp, we are trying to tweak it a bit and fix obvious flaws.
Hellraiser x25

Naiz

Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

Peorexo

Quote from: House on December 09, 2016, 07:06:38 AM
I personally think our present party with a second recharge would do better than this party,we initially had SE/BD as second recharge instead of AW/BD, SE/BD has Hex + Block shield which is a very good debuff for daggers, I agree with SK/BD for CC it's a very good combo it was a hard call between AW/BD and SK/BD decided to go for AW since its just more threat and fun(personal opinion of the player), TH/Glad would suffer lack of m.def, and buff optimization for your party comp would be a little tough, but as a dagger party we would not require so many critical rate and p.atk buffs enabling us to have more resist buffs,makes us stronger.

Thank you for the suggestion, we have just based this party on personal play style, we know it's not the best optimized comp, we are trying to tweak it a bit and fix obvious flaws.
As dd's you only would need TH/Glad AW/SK and Trick/Zerk, that would be the strongest and most optimal party setup with enough AOE and single target damage, but the th/glad player would need to be more experienced than average to use its full potential.
Going double SK will instant win you fights if you can lay your hands on SK aoe cancel.
Melee pt's are all about burst and ending fights fast, but even considering that you SHOULD get atleast 2 recharges, that is a priority
as you mentioned SE/BD is good class for increasing the pt damage, but can be exchanged with zerk (violent temper, lack of block shield), EE/TK, EE/ES, SE/SK are all around good classes and can fit most party setups while not being boring and with strong presense in olympiad.

Well i dont mind the way you are playing as long as you have 'fun' (but the real one) and you will eventually come to some pvp's :)

HF guys and GL.

mruwqa

seem like Fear is the only clan on server doing tryhard cp setups to win  :)))  meanwhile rest is having fun :D

BTW HOUSE your dagger pt would be better if u trade  3daggers for rechargers and 3daggers for nuker/tank.  200% FUN  SAME SHIT 10TH SERVER IS A ROW :d
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mruwqaful/videos
tarantula AW/SE 10x? hero  :)
hellraiser OL/WC  TH/WL  ZERK/SLH TK/SWS heroo casual gamer :)) 420
DramaMakers    SK/AW 
https://ibb.co/dgem3F
##
whats next???
Gaia:  tehScary th/wl + pr/sk       damnbard: TK/SWS PAL/WL
Gaia2: WARLOCK / Dark Avenger ^^

Naiz

As far as i know every1 from Fear are having plenty of fun. Regardless if with cp or without it.
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

Peorexo

Quote from: mruwqa on December 09, 2016, 10:39:51 AM
seem like Fear is the only clan on server doing tryhard cp setups to win  :)))  meanwhile rest is having fun :D

BTW HOUSE your dagger pt would be better if u trade  3daggers for rechargers and 3daggers for nuker/tank.  200% FUN  SAME SHIT 10TH SERVER IS A ROW :d
We tryhards sure while every other clan is full no-life on bots, 2-3pts at working hours trying to kill bosses, but ofc u will not see this because it is ur clan which u have to defend. Get head out of ur ass finally. Ur clan together with russians going 3pts at 8-9am to kill some bosses, FUN :D

Tinus

Quote from: House on December 08, 2016, 11:49:37 PM

WC/ol - Active noblesse
AW/SK -Active
TH/WK - Active noblesse
EE/SWS - Active
AW/BD - Active
BP/Wk - Casual
PW/SwS - Casual
TH/Pal - Casual

update : sorry the subject initially said people, it was mean't to be clan.

back to topic, feel free to pm me about the clan :)
/mybirthday 20/09/2005

The Last Doombringer member online!

Zenith Infinity Raven

Vassility SPS/ES
Valima PW/SWS