Web Analytics
BlackArmy clan

News:

Main Menu

BlackArmy clan

Started by XerXis, December 14, 2016, 05:08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XerXis

Hello folks, this post is supposed to be an intro for an old clan from Infinity x5 server. There is one pty which is built by old members of BA clan, some of them are one of oldest players from BA clan as well. However, we are coming with 2 full pty's with tendency to finish 3rd one as well. We will try to do something and I hope that we will.

Recruitment is not opened since we have already many ppl which needs to be finished, once we are done, we will maybe invite more ppl. Also, there is also exception for a people who played with us on Infinity and other servers where we played.

If anything comes up, you can always pm Anymen or BloodyWoman ig.

Cheers^^
BloodyWoman

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: XerXis on December 14, 2016, 05:08:58 PM
Hello folks, this post is supposed to be an intro for an old clan from Infinity x5 server. There is one pty which is built by old members of BA clan, some of them are one of oldest players from BA clan as well. However, we are coming with 2 full pty's with tendency to finish 3rd one as well. We will try to do something and I hope that we will.

Recruitment is not opened since we have already many ppl which needs to be finished, once we are done, we will maybe invite more ppl. Also, there is also exception for a people who played with us on Infinity and other servers where we played.

If anything comes up, you can always pm Anymen.

Cheers^^
Hello guys, welcome and enjoy staying!
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Vendettacz

Welcome!

Not from DN, but one of best times for me!
http://imgur.com/vbSNN19
professional retarded driver

Naiz

Awesome! Welcome and good luck guys!
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

Lamb

murdaa / pandemic playing? :d if yes say hi from Lamb ;D and welcomez
Don't be a fool, be OldSchooL!

Hellraiser DN x25 2016
666L4mbr10z4
Fear

Ayrin DN x75 2017
666L4mbr10z4
24/7

dvali

Glad to see pleople are joining the server. Welcome from a fataL/Triad member!
nightmare: bowling4soup - sk/se
dragon: bowling4prophet - pp/he
infinity: bowling4soup - pr/bd

Mijamoto

Welcome!

P.s. I was pleasantly suprised to see a full pt yesurday on high lvl hunting grounds. Its good to have more clans online, c u in game:)
David23rus:
"ПроÑ,,ессор Mijamoto!  Ð' прикидывании дурачком, лукавсÑ,ве и заумныÑ... высказыванияÑ... Ñ,ебе неÑ, равныÑ...!"
DECC:
ИмÑ...о, Mijamoto адекваÑ,нее и разумнее большей часÑ,и населения русской веÑ,ки.[img]

DNx15 / l2inc - Dievs, Stalingrad
HRx25 - Dievs, Severance